The Transferred Student

Time To Love

 

Key’s POV

 

I went to my class and take my sit. “ Key, what’s taking you so long?” jjong hyung asked me.

“ Hyung! Did u remember when I told you about some ert dude that kick my leg at the mall? “ I told Jjong hyung.

“ Yeah.. what about that?”

“ You know what.. I met that person just now and the most important thing is he is not a he .. he is a girl”

I explain to both of them. “ What??” Both of them said it.

“ What language are you use hyung?” Minho seems to confuse.

“ It’s true guys. She look like a dude...” I am about to continue my explanation but the teachers already come into the class.

“Ok class settle down please. As you all know you will have a new friend in this class. She’s a transferred student.

She is from USA. Ms Liu please come inside.”

What she’s here. The girl who going to change my life is here. What should I do know. Ok Key.. Act cool.

You are the Almighty Key. Don’t be nervous Key. I calm myself.

“ Hyung fighting!!” Minho gave his last word to me.

 

Then the girl enter the class. I look at her and I shouted in my mind * What that DUDE is my soulmate? No it can’t be her.*

“ Please introduce yourself Ms Liu” the teacher asked her.

“ Annyonghasaeyo!! I’m Amber Liu. I just came from USA. Nice meeting you all. “ so her name is Amber huh.

I looked my behind and found that both Jonghyun hyung and Minho staring at her with an open mouth.

Then I looked at her back. Then that’s the time when our eyes met. I give her a smirk. I can see that she is in shock rite now.

Her eyes are about to fall down when she looked at me.

 

Then I found another idea to annoyed her.

“ Ms Lee, are you sure you saying the right thing. Because I didn’t think that new student look like a Miss.

Don’t you think?” then everybody start to burst out laugh.

“ Mr Kim Kibum, watch out your mouth. Where’s your manner young boy?” I don’t care what the teacher said ..

I just smirking at her.

“ Ok class be nice to her. For your information she is a year younger than all of you.

Due to her result the principle make her to skip a year and join all of you. “ then the teacher look at that new student

“ Now Ms Liu, take your sit. Your sit is next to Mr Kim Kibum” the teacher pointing at me.

No way. Now she’s going to be next to me.

“ Ms. Lee, I’m not agree to this. Why she need to seated next to me? Give her another seat will ya?” I told the teacher.

“ If you noticed Mr Kim, there’s no other empty seat left in this class except the one which is next to you.

Ms Liu go to you seat now. And please be nice to her class especially you Mr Kim.” Ms Lee said while pointing at me.

I saw her make her way at me. I just rolled my eyes and take a sit down. I didn’t look at her after that.

 

Amber’s POV

 

Ms Lee, are you sure you saying the right thing. Because I didn’t think that new student look like a Miss. Don’t you think?”

then everybody start to burst out laugh. What’s his problem anyway? Why he have to say such thing?

“ Mr Kim Kibum, watch out your mouth. Where’s your manner young boy?”

“ Ok class be nice to her. For your information she is a year younger than all of you.

Due to her result the principle make her to skip a year and join all of you. “ then the teacher look at me with a smile.

“ Now Ms Liu, take your sit. Your sit is next to Mr Kim Kibum”

oh no.. it’s really a nightmare.. Why I have to seated next to him?? Then that Key guy start to talk.

“ Ms. Lee, I’m not agree to this. Why she need to seated next to me? Give her another seat will ya?”

“ If you noticed Mr Kim, there’s no other empty seat left in this class except the one which is next to you.

Ms Liu go to you seat now. And please be nice to her class especially you Mr Kim.” I just do what the teacher say.

 

My feet feel so heavy to walk. I take a glimpse at that Key guy but he rolled his eyes and turn a way. Ok what an attitude here.

Both of us didn’t say anything since then. I keep my eyes at the teacher who is teaching the English. * Kringgg !! * 

“ Let’s continue tomorrow class. Don’t forget to do the assignment that I give to you ok. See you tomorrow.”

Ms Lee said and then she left the class. Oh great I forgot to ask Sica unnie where’s the café.

Suddenly two boys approaching me. “ Annyong!” The first boy greet me.

“ Annyonghaesaeyeo!” I greet him back with a bow.

“ I’m Jonghyun this is Minho. Nice meeting you.” So his name is Jonghyun. And that Minho guy is so tall yet handsome.

I smile back at them. “ Nice meeting you guys to. “ They seem friendly to me.

“ So you wanna have a lunch with us? We can show you around and introduce you to our friends.” That Jonghyun guy said.

“ Yah! Hyung! Why are you invite her anyway? “ Key said looking at me. He’s so mean.

“ Hyung, what wrong with you. Be nice remember. She look ok with me.” Finally that tall guy spoke.

“ Whatever !! “ Key said with his divaish way.

“ So Amber, do you wanna follow us?” Jonghyun said.

“ Ermm .. alright then “ I said to him.

 

At SM Academy’s Café

 

Hey guys. We bring someone here.” Jonghyun say with a smile. Then everybody start looking at Amber.

“ Introducing .. the transferred student from USA … Ms Amber Liu.” Jonghyun introduce Amber to the others.

Seems like some of them has spit some food out.

“ WHAT? MISS? I taught he’s no she’s a guy?” Onew said while looking at Amber.

“ Onew, mind your words will ya.” Victoria said staring at Onew.

“ HAHAHA good one Onew hyung! “ Key keep on laughing with onew’s words.

“ Oppa, stop that.” Krystal said to Key. Key just do a Merong to her.

“ Annyonghaesaeyo! I’m Amber Liu. Nice meeting you guys. “ Amber just introduce herself and bow then she give her fake smile.

“ Oh annyong! I’m Victoria. You can call me unnie since I’m older than you. And Amber I’m apologize on behalf Onew.

He didn’t mean it.” Victoria the first one to approach Amber and she stare at Onew.

“ Hi Amber I’m so sorry but that. I really doesn’t mean it. I’m Onew call me oppa ok. Nice meeting you.” Onew said to Amber .

Amber start to smile. “ It’s ok. I’m used to it already. Nothing to worry about it.”

 

Then the rest of the guys started to introduced themselves.

“ I’m Lee Taemin. Call me Taemin. This is Sulli, Krystal and Luna. We all are younger than you.

So can I call you noona?” Taemin said with his most cute way. Amber just nodded her head to Taemin.

Then they start to chit chatting together except for Key who just focusing on his food.

“ So Amber unnie, why don’t you wear your uniform?” the maknae ask her.

“ I don’t get my uniform yet so my brother told me to wear casual cloth for today. I will wear it tomorrow.” Amber explained.

“ Really? I can’t wait to see you wearing a skirt. You sure look cute in skirt .. hehe” Sulli said happily to Amber.

Amber seems a bit nervous about the skirt thing.

“ Ermm actually I never wear a skirt before and I think It’s going to look weird on me.” Amber said

“ No Amber.. it’s gonna be great. Trust me.” Victoria comforted her.

“ So you have a brother huh. Who is he?” Jonghyun asking her.

“ It’s Lee Donghae. He’s in the senior year. He’s my stepbrother. “ Amber answered.

“ Did u mean Donghae hyung! Jessica’s boyfriend?” Onew ask for confirmation

“ Yeah! That’s the one.”

“ You sure do look like him Amber.” Minho said jokingly. Amber feel so happy that day because she met a great friends.

 

Key, why don’t you say a word to our new friend here? You become like Minho already. “ Jonghyun start to talk again.

“ Why should I talk to her anyway? It’s not worth to talk to her.” Key just rolled his eyes.

“ Yah don’t be rude to her. She’s our friend now. Whatever thing that happen between you two you should forget it already.”

Jonghyun spoke to both of them but seems both of them didn’t give any respond. But then

Amber start to talk to Key. “ Ermm.. I’m sorry Key! I really am. Sorry for kicking your leg and sorry for calling you a GIRL before.”

“ HAHA what? You call Key A girl? You such a funny girl Amber.” Onew laugh then everybody seems to hold their laugh.

“ Whatever DUDE.” That’s the only word that came out from Key’s mouth.

Then he just left all of his friends and walk out of the café.

“ What’s his problem?” Sulli said to others. Amber seems to be shock with what Key just said.

She’s expecting Key to forgive her but she’s wrong.

“ Amber, Key is always like that. Be understanding ok.” Victoria said to Amber,

“He is sure a DIVA don’t he? “ Amber’s words make her friends to laugh at her.

 

At the Garden ( Key’s POV )

 

So at last she given up. Yes I’m the winner here. But Amber Liu I’m still not finish with you. Just wait for tomorrow.

“ Oh wait.. is it mean I’m not gonna have a girlfriend this year? “ Key said not realizing someone is behind him.

“ Sure you can.” Key look at the person behind him. It’s Taemin.

“ What you doing here. Why don’t you play with your Amber Noona!!” Key just rolled his eyes.

“ Hehe seems like someone is jealous cuz Amber noona had more

attention than he does.” Taemin said while looking at his hyung.

“ You’re right. Not” Key replied.

“ Ok whatever. Are you worried that our plan didn’t work as you expecting hyung?” Taemin continue to ask him.

Key just nodded his head.

“ You’re wrong hyung. You still have the chance even thought you already shows you true identity to her but that even better ,

at least she will like you as the way you are. It sounds good right.”

“ What? I stll have a chance? Who are you talking about anyway? “ Key asking in confused.

“ Amber noona of course who else.” Taemin said smilingly to Key.

“ What? NO WAY. There’s no way it gonna be her. Just look at her she doesn’t even look like a girl and you expecting

me to make her my girl! You know what I like in girls right Taemin and still you saying this nonsense . “

“ Hyung you never know if you didn’t try. Who knows someday you will fall in love with her. She looks ok to me.”

“ I think you out of your mind Taem, and I will never going to fall in love with her. You can take her if you like her. “

“ Hehe no thanks. She’s yours. I have mine already. “ “ Whatever!!!” Key said.

 

School Time over

 

Amber was about to go out of the class the someone calling her name. “ Amber unnie.” Amber saw Sulli waving at her.

“ Hey Sulli. What’s up?” Amber approach Sulli and she found that Taemin is also there.

“ Unnie, let’s go home together. Our house in on the same way you know.” Sulli said smilingly.

“ Really? How did you know?” Amber asked her.

“ We used to walk home with Donghae oppa since it’s on our way too. Oh and Key oppa also on the same way as us.”

Sulli said looking at Key who about to take his bag.

“ Let’s go then.” Taemin said dragging Amber and Key together.

On their way to their house Amber spot some stall selling food. “ Hey Taemin, what’s that?” Amber said pointing at the stall.

“ Oh it’s Ddobbuki ( Spicy Rice Cake). You wanna some?”  

“ Is it good?” Amber said to Taemin but he just smile at her and buy her the ddobbuki.

“ Here noona, try some. It’s really good.” Amber try the Ddobbuki and she really like it.

“Sulli, I bought one for you to.. “ Taemin give Sulli the Ddobbuki.

“ Oppa, Share with me then. I cannot finish it alone. “ Sulli give Taemin some of her’s.

 

Yah Lee Taemin, where’s mine. Why you only bought that for the girls only?

I’m your hyung you know.” Key said pouting at the maknae.

“ Oh hyung, you can share with Amber noona.” Taemin and his own agenda.

“ Mworago?” But then Amber approach Key and offer him some of her ddobbuki.

“ Key ! Wanna some of this? It’s enough for both of us.” Amber said smilingly.

“ Yah! I’m not that poor to share with someone else. I can buy it myself. And I already feel full by just looking

at your disgusting way of eating.”

* Omo, am I too harsh just now. Why she looking at me like that? It’s that hurting her feelings?

Wait why do I care. * Key said in his mind.

“ Ok then. I will eat this alone.” Amber said and continue to eat.

* Arghh why I said that? That ddobbuki sure do look good.* 

 

Then one by one reach their house. Start with Sulli then Taemin.

“ Bye bye. See you guys tomorrow then. “ Taemin said waving at Key and Amber.

When they about to go Taemin call Key’s name and whisper something to him.

“ Hyung, finally you will be alone with her. Take this chance to talk to her.. NICELY ..

and I mean it NICELY hyung. “ then Taemin give Key a wink.

* What the… Where do this kid learn such thing? And why should I be nice to her?* key said in her mind.

Key and Amber just continue to walk to their house. They didn’t speak even a word.

Suddenly, Amber accidently step on the hole at the road. Her body was about to fall but then a hand had hold onto her.

Amber look at the owner of the hand. It’s Key. When Amber give him her smile, Key immediately let go of her.

“ Thanks Key” Amber said.

“ Yah.. are you an idiot? It’s obviously a hole there why you step on it?” Key said annoyingly .

“ I’ll be careful next time. “ Amber said and smile at Key. Then they continue to walk . There go the awkward silent again.

After a while Amber reach her home . She was about to wave at Key but he just walk a way and continue to walk.

“ Aigoo, this guy is so annoying. Why can’t he be nice for just once to me?” Amber said to herself.