.. This Is It .. ( Part 3 )

Time To Love

 

During the third dance, Key take Amber to the school's garden. They were alone at the garden.

" Oppa .. Why you take me here? " Amber asked. Key just stare at the night sky.

Then he speak. " Amber .. We've become friends for a long time.

Althought our first meeting are not that good but still I'm glad that I have a friend like you. " Key smile at Amber.

Amber just listen to what Key said. * Why he become so serious tonight? *

" But I think that's all gonna change from now on. "

" Huh? What? Are you saying that you don't want to be friend with me again? "

" Yah .. Can you listen first.. " Key chuckled.

" We spend almost most of our time together and in between that time

I've realize that some feeling have develop in my heart. Something that called Love. " Key look at Amber to see her expression.

Amber's eyes are getting bigger as she heard the word 'LOVE' .

" All this time I've always maked you annoyed with me .. that's all because I want you attention.

I feel jealous when you talked with other boys, I feel very happy when you taking care of me,

I feel happy whenever I look at your smiling face .. And I feel happy when I'm giving my first kiss to you. "

Amber blushed. She don't know what to do or say.

" Now listen clearly to what I'm gonna say .. I Love You .. Amber Liu !! " Finally Key said it.

" Say something Amber. " Key still worried Amber will turned him down.

" I love you too .. Key Oppa. " Amber said smiling to him.

" Yay .. I have a girlfriend now. " Key said proudly.

Then Key take out something from his pocket. " It for you. " Amber opened the box. It's a heart lock and key necklace.

 

" Oppa .. It's so pretty. "

" Do you still remember we have some other thing like this also. "

" Yeah .. the phone chain that you baught for me. " Amber smile look at Key.

" From now on .. only me who can open up your heart because I'm the Almighty Key Of Your Heart. "

Amber cannot stop from blushing.

Key then put the necklace around Amber's neck.

Then Key leaned his face nearer to Amber. He give Amber a sweet kiss. After awhile they pulled away.

" How's my kiss this time? " Key smiled.

" I like this one better than before. " Amber smiled back at Key.

Then Key hold to Amber's arm. " Come on let's tell them this great news. "

They entered to the hall again. " OMG !! You guys are official? " Krystal screamed as she saw Key and Amber holding hand.

" Hyung .. finally I got my dream girl !! " Key said to his hyungs. Onew and Jonghyun give a high five to Key.

" Hyung .. I'm happy for you. " Taemin hugged Key.

" OMG .. Unni .. What's this? It's so pretty!! "

" Sulli stop touching those .. It's my give to my baby. " Key glared at Sulli.

" Oppa ! "

" Aww .. that so sweet .. Group hug. " The girls made a group hug.

" Yay .. we have another couple joined the club .. " Minho said.

" Come on let's celebrate it .. " Onew suggest.

" Err .. Sorry hyung .. can we celebrate it some other time .. Tonight I want to spend my time with my girl ! " Key smirked.

" Huh? Where do we go? " Amber asked.

" You will know later. "

" Ok Key if that's what you want. " Onew smiled.

 

Key drove to the Tower 63. " There's something that I really wanna do here when I have a girlfriend . "

Key then take Amber to the roof top of Tower 63.

" Oppa .. it's so beautiful .. We can see Hangang River from here. " Amber point to the river.

 

Key hugged Amber from behind. " Yup !! It's as beautiful as you .. Hey but that's not my main agenda here .. I wanna do that. "

Key point out to some couple who attach some heart shape paper on the fence.

So they wrote what they want in the paper and attached it to the fence.

( These scene is just like the one that Victoria and Nickhun had during first ep of WGM )

" Yah .. Amber .. write there that you love me. "

" It's my choice to write what I want . " Amber chuckled.

" Yah .. Not fair .. I wrote ' I Love You .. Amber. ' you should write also. " Key pouted.

" Hehe .. Arasso .. Here ' I Love You .. Key Oppa ' "

" Oppa .. I don't know that you like this kind of things. " Amber chuckled.

" Yah .. Finally I have a girlfriend .. I wanna do everything like other couples do. "

After that they took a lot of pictures together. They also take a stroll at the Han River.

 

 

Key drived Amber to her house after that . Amber was too tired so she fell asleep inside Key's car.

* Aigoo .. this girl look so cute. * Key caressed Amber's cheek.

He called Donghae to open the door for him. Then Key carry Amber like carry a bride to her room .

He then kiss Amber's forehead before going out of the room.

" So .. You tell her already? "

" Yeah .. She accept. "

" I'm happy for you Key. "

" Thanks hyung. " Key hugged Donghae.