The Diary

Time To Love

 

" Ahhh ... I'm bored. " Key looking around the class. Minho is reading a book.

Jonghyun are chit chatting with his classmate. And Amber ... " Huh? Where is she? "

Key searching the whole class but she's not there. " Jjong hyung .. Have you see my baby? "

" Your baby? Amber ? "

" Duh .. who else ? "

" Oh .. she's outside the class with Henry hyung. "

" Henry hyung? " Key walked outside the class to see Amber.

 

Key's POV

" Oppa .. That's so cool .. I wish I can play those . "

" Really .. Wanna me to teach you ? "

" Wow .. that would be great.. "

" Hey Amber .. I didn't know that we can have a lot of things to talk about .. "

" Yeah me too. "

" Hey .. how about spend some time together .. Dinner tonight? My treat .. hehe "

* Oh no this guy are flirting with my girl .. And why she look so happy? I'm his man not him .. * Key said in his mind.

 

End Of Key's POV

 

" Oh ..oppa that would be .. "

" Baby!! " Both Amber and Henry look at Key.

" I'm looking for you babe! "

" Yah .. oppa .. what's wrong with you ? Move your hand from my shoulder .. "

" Aww .. wae? We always like this .. And what are you doing here with Henry hyung? "

" Are you trying to cheat on me Amber? "

" Oppa .. !! " Amber was so ashamed with Henry.

She tried to get rid of Key but he's too stubborn.

" Wait .. are you guys dating? " Henry asked.

" Hehe .. Is it obvious? " Key answered.

" No .. Henry oppa .. No .. he's just bluffing! "

" Yah .. Amber Liu I cannot believe you ? You said you love me .. What's now? "

" Key oppa .. if you not stop fooling around right now you will be end up in the hospital .. got it! " Amber glared at Key.

Henry just chuckled looking at Keyber. " Ok .. Guys see you around .. And Key sorry for disturbing your girl! "

" Oppa .. I'm not his .. !! "

Amber stared at Key with annoying face.

Key try to hold his laughter but end up burst it out loud .. " Amber .. hahaha .. you .. you should see your face .. "

" Argghhh .. I hate you! " Amber leave him.

 

Then Key enter the class again . " Hyung .. did you see that? Amber are so annoyed with me .. haha "

" Aigoo .. Key can't you stop teasing her ?! "

"Errmm .. let me think about it .. NO !! "

" Hyung, Minho .. let's play some game. I'm bored. "

" Sorry Key .. I have to see my Sun Young .. Bye "

" I'm not in the mood hyung. " Minho simply answered.

" You two are pathetic! " Key rolled his eyes.

* Hmm .. what should I do .. I know .. Amber's bag !! * Key look into Amber's bag.

" Hyung .. she's going to kill you .. "

" Hehe no she won't .. She love me! "

Then something catched Key's eyes. * What's this? Diary? *

" Haha .. Minho .. look what I found. It's Amber little secret. " Minho just shook his head.

 

Amber's Diary ( Page 1 )

 

My first day in Korea are ruined by Mr. Christmas.

And why I called him that .. It's because his hair are highlighted with a red and green colour ..

Just like a christmas tree .. hehe

He said that I'm a DUDE!!

Ahh but I cannot blame him I'm myself does look like a boy .

But why he so stubborn . He didn't listen to me at all .

I've never seen such people like him.

But one thing is he's kinda cute .. hehe ^^

Anyway, I give up at last and walked away from the mall.

Oh before that .. I kicked that Mr. Christmas's leg and that's how I'm able to set my self free from him .

Aww .. poor him .. hehe.

 

 

Amber's Diary ( Page 2 )

 

I can't believe I met him at the school .. That Mr. Christmas haha

And we start to fight again .. Until Jessica Unni come to save me ..

Or else I'm sure I'll be beatten by him .. I love U unni .. hehe

Unni sure do know him .. And why would people want to be friends with him .. He's so annoying !!

After that the teacher show me the class and worst thing happen that day ...

I'm in the same class with him .. Mr. Christmas ..

And make it more worst .. I'm seated next to him .. I really had a bad luck I guess ..

He keep on making an annoying face to me ..

I try to smile at him but whenever I saw his face I feel like want to give him a punch ..

But his friends are kinda good too me ..

I'm glad they are not like him ..

 

I LOVE MY NEW FRIENDS :

Jonghyun oppa , Minho oppa, Onew oppa, Taemin, Sulli , Luna, Krystal and Victoria unni ..

You guys are jjang!! hehe ..

Oh I forgot Key oppa too .. Does he hate me? But .. I know we can work our relationship soon or later .. ^^

 

Key keep on reading the diary. One by one his memory with Amber come in cross his mind.

He just keep smiling reading those. Just then ... " What the .. ? Key oppa .. ! "

Key looked up and saw Amber with her angry face.

" Amber .. hehe "

Without thinking Key take the dairy and just run away out of the class.

* Ahaha .. I'm so dead!! *

" Key oppa .. stop it right there .. "

" Haha .. catch me if you can Amber!! "

" Yah!!! I'm gonna kill you .. Give back my diary! "

Key run as fast as he can and finally he able to get away from Amber.

" Ahh .. where is he? " Amber looking around.

" Ahh .. Amber unni! "

" Oh Sulli .. I'm sorry I cannot talk to you right now .. I must find Key oppa .. He's taking my diary ..

Arghh .. he's so dead when I see him .. See ya!! " Amber just leave Sulli.

Amber still cannot find Key. " Where could he be? Oh .. Donghae oppa .. Did you see Key oppa? "

" Hey Amber .. what's with the rumours? Are you really dating Key? "

" What? No !! Anyway .. oppa .. Did you see him? "

" I didn't but Key likes to hang out at the roof top .. Try to look for him there .. "

" Ok.. thanks oppa! "

" Hey are you going to have a date with him hehe ? " Donghae said jokingly ..

" No .. I'm going to kill him .. " Amber shouted.

 

SM Academy's Roof Top

Meanwhile .. Key still reading the diary. Until his eyes are fixed to the one particular page.

 

Amber's Diary ( Page 36 )

 

I really comfortable with Key oppa ..

He's are the bestest friend I've ever had althought he's quite annoying sometimes but that makes him special to me.

And without realizing I think I had develop some feeling to him ..

A feeling that develop between a girl and a boy ..

And I'm sure about it that I've already fall in love with him ... I'm not sure when does it start ...

He always teased me and I thought I hate him for doing that but I was wrong ...

It does give me some happy feeling sometimes ...

Key oppa always try to cheer me up whenever I'm down .. And He's kinda protective to me ..

I still remember when he said that he's not gonna leave me .. that really sweet .. hehe and I really appreciate it ..

 

And I'm so happy that he is my first kiss ..

Yeah that night are something that cannot be forgotten by me ..

I do feel a bit sad when Key oppa said it was an accident but still I'm glad he's my first kiss ...

I wonder if he will feel the same as me ...

I'm sure he's not ... I'm not his type after all ..

He always said I'm a DUDE !! And that's explain everything ..

Stop dreaming Amber .. He won't ever like you ...

I guess being his best friend are good enough for me ...

But Key Oppa ...

I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU ...

 

 

" Hehe .. Babo ... This girl don't know what she's saying .. " Key close the diary and stares to the sky .

" Can't you see I'm also love you ... Love you Amber Liu !! "

" KEY OPPA !!! " Amber shouted as she saw Key.

Key was so shocked with Amber. " How did she found me here? Aishh .. "

" I'm not going to let you go this time .. Arghh ! " Amber really pissed with Key.

Key can see Amber's red face. " Yah .. cool Amber .. calm down .. hehe "

" Calm down? You stealing my diary and now you ask me to calm down ? " Amber chased Key around.

" Haha .. What with you Amber .. Haha .. and what's with the wish that you had huh? "

" Oppa !! "

" I want to meet a good man this year .. haha .. that's so lame .. " Key read one of the thing that Amber wrote in her diary.

" Yah!! " Amber pushed Key and make him fall down to the floor.

" Ouch .. Amber !! "

" Served you right ... Now give it back !! " Amber snatch the diary and hit Key with it.

" Yah .. you got the diary back now stop hitting me .. "

" That's for reading it " Then Amber walked away because she's really mad at Key.

But Key immediately grab her hand, " I'm sorry ! " Amber just looked at Key's face.

" Hey .. I said I'm sorry .. Forgive me please !! " Key pleading with a puppy eyes .

Then Amber chuckled. " Hehe .. that's Taemin's style .. not you !! "

" Hehe at least I made you smile. You not mad at me right? "

" No .. I'm over it already. " Amber ruffled Key's hair.

" Err .. I wonder .. Ermm do you read the whole diary? " Amber asked hesitately.

" Nope ... But I Read enough .. hehe .. Including that you once have crush on Henry hyung .. haha "

" Yah Oppa .. " Amber covered her face.

* Thank godness .. He didn't read that part .. I might be dead if he read it .. *

Key smiled at Amber like nothing happen. The truth is Key already read the whole diary but he lied to Amber . 

* I wonder what's her reaction if I told her that I know she likes me .. hehe .. her face must be really red I guess .. Ahh cute !! *

" So you are a girl I guess .. still doing this sort of stuff haha .. "

" Yah ..Oppa .. that's too much .. Come on let's go to see Taemin .. He's going to meet Sulli at vocal room. "

 

Vocal Room

 

" Finally you guys are here .. " Krystal said.

" What we miss ? " Amber asked.

" Taemin about to tell Sulli his feeling .. " Luna answered.

" Aww .. that's so sweet .. Taeminnie are so cute. " Amber smiled.

" Hey .. How about we be the next couple Amber? " Key said jokingly.

" Shhhh .. " Amber look at Key then she turned her face back to Taemin and Sulli.

She's smile secretly after heard what Key said to her.

* Why he always make me blushed? *