I've Made She Cry !

Time To Love

 

Key’s Bedroom

 

Key was about to close his eyes when his phone ringing. “ Oh God who could be right now?”

“Yobeoseoyo?”

“ Key, it’s me Sungmin.” Key’s friend from the gym class on the other line.

“ Oh hyung. What is it? “

“ I want to inform you about the changing of schedule for tomorrow. I just got it from Mr. Choi .

Tomorrow we will have our gym class instead of English. After that is our vocal class followed by history and art.

Please tell Jonghyun and Minho and also that new girl in your class. “

“ Ok thanks hyung. I’ll tell them later.” Then Key texting his friends except for Amber since he don’t have her no.

 

To : Minho and Jjong Hyung

From : Key

Schedule for tomorrow:-

Gym class, vocal class, history and art. No English class for tomorrow.

There I s some changes had made by Mr. Choi. And please inform Amber Liu.

 

Then Key received a message from Jonghyun.

 

From : Jjong Hyung

Yah! Why don’t you text her yourself? I’m about to save my phone credit for Luna ok.

 

To : Jjong hyung

From : Key

Hyung. I don’t have her number. Just ask Minho then. I’m going to sleep right now.

 

Morning

 

Oh damn. I’m late again. Umma, appa, Annyong.” Key wave at his parents then he run to the school.

The gate at his school are about to close by Key manage to go in. But still he’s late for his gym class.

He put his things inside the locker and rushed to the gym.

“ Oh no. He here already? Why he so early today?” Key said looking at his gym teacher Mr Choi who is already start the class.

* I will sneakily enter the class. He will not see me.. I think.*

Then Key sneakily make his move he was so close to get to his place when ..

“ Mr Kim, you late again?” Mr Choi saw him.

“ Oh no Busted” Key said which makes everyone laugh at him.

“ Now Mr Kim as usual .. Give me 30 right now.” Mr Choi said to him while pointing his finger to Key.

* Arrgh not again.* Key have to do a sit up for 20 times in front of others. Everyone is laughing at him.

 Yah Key. You will have Mr Choi’s abs if you do it 30 more haha ..” Jonghyun said to Key

“ How about you do it Jonghyun? And I mean it 30 .. now.” Mr Choi ask Jonghyun to do so.

“ Welcome hyung” Key said to Jonghyun.

“ Shut up Key.” Jonghyun said while glaring at Key.

 

 

Key’s POV

 

Water .. water I need water. I need oxygen. 30 is too much for me.

That Choi Siwon is too much don’t you think Minho.” I said to Minho.

“Here hyung. “ Minho give me the water and start to fanning me.

“ Serve you right hyung. Haha “ I cannot said anything to Minho cuz I’m too tired aleady.

But then I heard someone is laughing like hell at me.

“ Hahaha Key.. what’s wrong with you. A guy cannot handle 30 sit up. Even I can. “ Amber said while laughing at me badly.

“ Yah! You better shut your mouth right now or else ..” I was about to continue but was cut by Amber.

“ Or else what? “ Amber give a merong to me.

“ That’s it … you stay there Missy.. “ I start to chase Amber like crazy. She’s really fast for a girl anyway. Then I give up.

I’ll make sure I get her next time. Just wait Amber Liu.

 

Amber’s POV

 

After the gym class I follow the other’s to changing room. After take shower I changed to my uniform. Ok this is it.

I’m going to wear a skirt for the first time. “ Amber, what’s wrong?” my friend Hyuna ask me.

“ Ermm nothing. It’s just feel weird not wearing pants.” I said to her.

“ Oh Amber, you such a cute girl. Don’t worry I’m sure they will not say anything bad to you.” Hyuna pinched my cheek.

I rub my cheek and start to wear the skirt. “ I think I just wear a pants as well.”

“ No Amber. Don’t it will look bad.” Hyuna snatched the pants at my hand.

“ Now come on. We gonna be late for our next class.” Hyuna said dragging me out of the changing room.

 

I keep on pulling my skirt. It is so short . I feel really uncomfortable with it.

Then I saw Jjong oppa along with Minho who just smiling at me.

Then, “ Hyung let’s go then and what are you looking at?” Key said to Jjong oppa then he turn his head towards me.

“ Hahaha .. who are you? Lizard? Hahaha what are you wearing anyway? It doesn’t suits you at all.

Haha hyung it look so funny don’t you think. Look like a guy who is crossdressing.

Just wear you own … ummpphh.” Key mouth was covered by Minho.

“ Yah let me go.” Key said to Minho.

“ Hyung. Stop it already. You going to hurt her feeling later on.”

“ No way. She is a dude. She wasn’t going to cry anyway.” Then Key looking at me but still laughing.

I don’t know why my heart seem like to be hurt badly. Usually I will used to those words but now I feel like cying.

Oh no I really want to cry right now. Better I get out of here before they start questioning me.

I’m about to walk but then Jjong oppa held my hand.

“ Amber, what’s wrong? Are you crying? “ Jjong oppa asked me as he already seen my watery eyes.

Then I look at Key who is seem to be shock right now. “ So are you happy right now. You really annoying Key.”

I just let out everything that I want to say to him. Then I walk a way from the gym. I run to the garden and cry out.

 

Key’s POV

 

Amber, what’s wrong? Are you crying? “ Jjong hyung asked Amber. Oh no is she really crying? Is it because of me?

Damn she look at me .. “So are you happy right now. You really annoying Key.”

Oh no great Key. You made her cry. After that she walked away.

“Hyung, I told you already. You will hurt her feeling. It’s her first time wearing a skirt.

She so worried about it. “ Minho said to me.

“ Minho is right. Luna told me yesterday that Amber so worried about wearing the skirt.

You know already she’s not used to it. Why you always ?” Jjong hyung start to nagged at me.

“ But I .. I ..It’s fun to make her annoyed.” I told them.

“ Kim Kibum, go look for her right now. Ask her to forgive you. You will dead if she’s not coming with you at the next class.

Arasso? Jjong hyung said while hoilding to my shirt.

OMG Jjong hyung do look fierce sometimes.

 

So I start to search for her. Where could she will be? “ Yah Choi Sulli.. Do see Amber?” I asked Sulli.

“ Nope I don’t see her around. Why oppa?”

“ Nothing. Ok then” then I searched at the library and the classroom but she’s not there. Maybe she’s at the garden.

So I made my way to the garden. I didn’t see her there. I decided to go back to the class.

But then, Pakk .. ouch my head. A tin of carbonated drink has landed on my head. I rubbed my haed.

Then I heard “ Kim Kibummmm … I hate you!!” it’s Amber’s voice.

I walked towards the voice. And there I saw her crying again.

“ Yah! You should throw your rubbish inside the dustbin not onto my haed.”

Ok why should I say something like that in this situation. Amber just look at me annoyingly and she made her way from me.

Quickly I grab her hand. Then she stop and looking at me. “ What you want?” she asked me.

“ Hyung ask me to look for you.” I replied.

“ Ok then tell him that I’m ok right now. Anthing else?” Wow she’s really mad at me.

 

I’M SORRY AMBER.” I looked at her to see her expression.

“ I’m really sorry about everything. Will you forgive me?”

“Did you mean it Key? Are you really feel guilty right now?” She asked me.

“ Yup.. I’m sorry I made you cry. I always like this. I will said things that come crossed my mind.” I said to her.

“ What? So you do think I look like a lizard huh?” she give a smack on my head.

“ Ouch .. it’s hurt . Ok .. ok.. I’m sorry.”

“ Ok I’ll forgive you in one condition. Make me laugh then.” What a condition.

“ Yah.. my fault is not that big to do such things.”

“ Ok apology unaccepted. “ Amber said to me. Huh this girl sure know how to control me.

“ OK.. sit down first.” I ask her to sit under the tree.

Then I just do a random dances mostly from Lee Hyori, DBSK and Boa’s song. Amber laugh at last.

She looks really happy that time. She does look pretty when smiling.

Oh wait what am I saying now.. She is Amber ! Get a grip Key.

 

Amber’s POV

 

I cannot stop laughing watching Key do the dance. “ Apology accepted. You can stop now. “ I ask Key to stop.

Then he sit next to me under the tree. Poor him, he seems tired right now. I just smile at him.

“ Yah! Don’t tell anyone that I dance for you just now. Or you will be dead meat.” Key give his warning. I just nodded my head.

“ Hey Key. Can I ask you something?”

“ Sure, go ahead.”

“ Why are you mean to me? Do you hate me because of that incident.

You know at the mall and when I call you a girl.” He just looked at me and smile.

“ I forget about that already. It’s not like I hate you. It just I like to tease you. You look like easy to get annoyed.

You will have this funny face when annoyed. Haha.” Key said to me then he laugh.

“ Yah! Stop it you Mouse.” I called him mouse haha.

“ Yah what mouse have to do with me?”

“ You called me lizard just now. Mouse suited you the most.” I give him a merong.

“ Mouse cute anyway. Haha..” He is so into himself.

 

So we keep on chit chatting without realize that we are late for our class. I looked at the watch.

“ Yah Key. It’s already 10.45 am. We are late for the class.” I look at Key then Key hold my hand and start to run.

Finally we reach the class. Everyone looked at us in a shocked expression. And I realize that Key still holding my hand.

“ Yah, Key..” I said at him while pointing at my hand. He let go immediately. Thank God that teacher are not there yet.

So we just take out seat. I sat next to Krystal and Luna.

“ Unnie what happen between you two?” Krystal with her curiosity.

“ Nothing .. why you asked?” I asked her back.

“ Maybe because I never see Key oppa so close with any girl before this.

And the way he holding your hand looks like you already get along with him.” Krystal replied. I just smile at the girls.

“Unnie you look good in skirt. y haha..” Luna said jokingly.

“ Whatever..” I just look away.

Then I look at Key who is busy complaining the girls in our class outfits.

“Yah Hyuna don’t wear those hair band again. It looks ugly on you.” Key said to Hyuna.

“ Yah Key. Stop nagging at me. My boyfriend bought it for me.” Hyuna replied.

“ Ok then your boyfriend has no sense of fashion. You better leave him haha. “ Key said.

Then continue to tease the girls.

 

 

Here is the Video that I've made long time a go for this fic .

Have a look at this ok .. 

It's not that good enough since this is my first vids ..

And u can check on the date of the remake .. hehe quite sometime ..

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KUog0lZcNY