The Date

Time To Love

 

Key’s POV

 

TO : My Property

From : Almighty Key

I’m waiting for you at the bus stop with Taemin.

 

After 15 minutes

 

TO: My Property

FROM : Almighty Key

Yah LIZARD . Where are U? I’m waiting here for 15 minutes already. We gonna be late.

 

After a few minutes … “ KEY!!” Amber tapped Key’s shoulder

“ Oh you shocked me.” Key jumped out.

“ HAHAHA” Amber just laugh.

“ What take you girls so long?” Taemin asked.

“ Mianhae oppa. “ Sulli said her sorry to Taemin.

“ And you! How many time I told you to call me oppa??”

“ Oops! Mianhae . I Forgot again” Amber said with her tongue out.

“Come on. The bus here already.” All of them take the bus.

Since it’s Saturday, the bus are really packed. They need to stand inside the bus. Taemin stand infront of Sulli.

Amber was stand next to Sulli and in front of Key. Suddenly the bus hit the bumper. Amber are about to loose her balance so

she immediately hold onto Key’s shirt and Key quickly hold Amber’s waist as he saw that Amber is about to fall.

“ What’s wrong with this ajusshi?” Key said looking at the driver.

Then he look at Amber and start to blushed as he noticed his hand were still at Amber’s waist. He immediately take his hands

away and look away and so do Amber. Amber can feel her face are so red right now.

“ Errm .. Thanks oppa.” Amber said not looking at Key.

Key just smile and take a glimpse at Amber. * Wow! She do have a S-Line body ..* Key said in his mind.

“ You said something oppa?” Amber asked while looking at Key.

Key shook his head side to side. * Did I say it out loud? *

What they didn’t realize is that Taemin and Sulli are staring at them.

“ Oppa, they look so cute just now.” Sulli whisper at Taemin’s ears.

Then both of them start to chuckled looking at Amber and Key.

 

At the Mall

Key are looking for his hyungs. “ Onew hyung!!” Key spotted them.

“ Finally , the fake couples are here .. haha” Onew start to tease them.

“ Whatever!! “ Key and his diva. Then they walk inside the Mall.

“ Where should we go first?” Victoria start the conversation.

“ Onew Hyung.” Taemin calling out Onew then he whisper something to him. Onew start to chuckled after that.

Taemin told Onew about the incident of Amber and Key at the bus just now.

“ How about … to that shop.” Krystal point out the clothing shop.

Everyone seems busy looking at the clothes except for Amber who doesn’t seems have interest as all the women cloths there are

too feminine. Amber look at the rest

“ Oppa which one is better?”

“ Errmm .. I like the yellow one.” Krystal and Minho choosing the dress.

“ Jjong oppa .. try out that shirt. It’s look really good on you.” Luna said pointing at the Blue shirt.

Key looked at Amber. He know that Amber is boring.

 

He take one pink dress and go towards Amber. “ Wear this.. “

Amber turn her face to Key and saw the dress. She start to chuckled.” Hehe no way. You wear it. Look better on you”

“ Well. What can I do. I’m too pretty for anything!” Key said proudly. Amber laugh again.

“ Yah! Let’s go somewhere else. “ Amber nodded. Both of them walk out from the shop.

“ Let’s go to play a game.”

“Sounds good to me.” They enter the game centre and play.

“ Ok let’s bet. Whoever lost have to do whatever the winner ask to for a day.” Key give his idea.

“ OK ready to loose Key oppa.” Amber smirked. They continue to battle. But in the end Key wins the battle.

“ Yes! I win! Ready to be my servant Amber.” Key give his smirk to Amber.

“ Aish why did I agree to this anyway.” Amber hit her head lightly.

“ Key! Amber! There you are. We looking for you guys.” Both of them turn their head to Jonghyun.

“ Come on let’s go for a lunch.” Minho spoke.

 

After had their lunch. “ Argg!! I’m so full. My stomach is getting bigger haha..” Taemin said while showing his stomach

to his hyungs. All of them just chuckled looking at Taemin stomach.

“ Hey how about going for a movie? What do you think guys?” Luna give her taught .

“ GREAT HON!! How about a horror movie?” Jonghyun said smiling at Luna.

“ Jjong oppa! Do you saying that cuz you know Luna unnie afraid of ghost and so that she can hug you?”

Everyone start to chuckled at Sulli’s words.

“ It’s not that ..” Jonghyun said while looking at Luna.

“ Hyung, you such a ert.” Key continue.

“ Yah Key. I’m not ok .. Honey believe me I don’t have any bad intention.”

Jonghyun said to Key and then he look at Luna again. Luna just chuckled.

“ Ok guys.. settle down. Let’s buy the tickets then. “ Onew said while holding to Victoria’s hand.

“ WAIT!! We need to go to one place first. I wanna buy something.” Key said while smirking at Amber.

 

So all of them just follow where did Key go and all of them were shocked when Key stopped at the girl’s outfit shop.

“ Keybum! I don’t know that you have this type of hobby .. do you want to crossdressing Key?” Jonghyun chuckled.

“ What? NO!! I’m buying for her hyung. “ Key pointing at Amber. Everyone now looking at her.

“ Wait . What? What do this have to do with me anyway?”

“ Yah! You forget already LIZARD? You lost your bet to me remember? The deal is deal.

And your punishment is to wear those cute cloth for a day. “ Key said pointing at the clothes.

“ Yah .. Oppa! It’s not Fair at all. You know I hate those things right. Please I will do anything else except for this.”

Amber is begging Key. The rest of them just smile at Amber.

“ Unnie I like to see you wearing those. “ Sulli pleading to Amber.

“ All of us do Sulli..” Minho said looking at Sulli.

“ Haha majority want you to do it Amber. So shall we?” Key lead Amber the way. “ Amber had no choice but to do it.

“ Aish!! Oppa! You are so mean!! “ Amber said glaring at Key.

 

Key start to choose the cloth for Amber along with the accessories while the rest just look at him. Key choose the half cut jeans,

a grey top and a cute brown knitted cap. He also choose a yellow heals , a long necklace and bangles for Amber.

“ Take this. “ He smiling at Amber.

“ OMO do I really need to wear this ?” Amber said looking at others. All of them just nodding their head.

Amber go to the fitting room and get changed.

* Arrgh! How to wear this shoe ? Key oppa is so EVIL*

After changing, she look herself into the mirror. “ I can’t believe I’m wearing this. “

Amber open the door slowly and hide her body inside the room.

“ Yah come out right now..” Key ordered her.

 

Key’s POV

 

I saw Amber at the door. “ Yah come out right now..” then slowly she open the door revealing herself.

I blink my eyes few times when I saw her. My heart suddenly beats a little bit faster than usual.

She look so cute in that outfit .. No she look even better than the girls out there… hehe thanks to me.

 

Amber’s outfit

I cannot take my eyes away from her. She look so shy wearing those. She doen’t even dare to look at us.

“ So what do you think guys?” Onew hyung start to talk.

“ I think it’s cute. Right Key?” Oh great! Why do Onew hyung looking at me like that?

“ Unnie you look so cute.. Hug!!” Sulli go to Amber and hug her.

“ Yeah Noona.. cute. ^^ I want to hug you also.” I saw Taemin made his move to Amber and give her a hug.

No way .. how dare that kid do this. I immediately push Taemin away from Amber.

“ Yah! Who give you permission to hug her huh Taemin?” I glare at Taemin.

“ No one can touch my property especially you Taem.”

“ Oh No. Someone is over protecting here. Are you jealous hyung?” Taemin questioning me.

What the .. I’m not jealous. Am I ? No I’m not.

“ Yah! I’m not jealous ok. “ then I heard everyone is laughing at me.

After that I paid for Amber’s cloth and go for our plan to watch movie.

 

End of Key’s POV

 

Key and Amber walk side by side. He cannot takes his eyes from her. Key keep looking at Amber and when Amber noticed

he turn his head away from her. Then he take a glimpse again.

“ Oppa stop staring at me will ya? “ Key is been caught.

“ Ermm .. Amber .. you .. you look really cute right now.” Key gather his courage to say those words.

Amber’s face become red right now. * OMO Amber control yourself* She keep on patting her cheeks.

“ Thanks oppa.” She looked at Key who is now blush. They reach the ticket counter. They buy the tickets and some popcorn.

All of them sharing their popcorn with their partner.

 

Inside the Cinema

 

Sittting arrangement : Minho, Krystal, Sulli, Taemin, Onew, Victoria, Jonghyun and Luna.

Amber and Key are seated behind the rest as the seat are not enough for them.

 

Amber really likes horror movie so do the boys. All the girls are screaming crazily except for Amber.

She just cupped her face when there is a horror part. The rest of the girl already hugging their partner including Sulli …

and the boys are comforting the girls. Key was not paying his attention to the movie and just keep watching his hyungs and

dongsaeng because he doesn't like horror movie that much, and beside he's afraid that he might scream his whole heart in front

of Amber, which is a total embarrassment for him ..

* Huh! It’s so good to have a girlfriend. Lucky hyungs.. they can hug their girl anytime.* Key sighed.

Then suddenly “ Ahhh!!” Amber screamed and turn her head to Key.

* What? So Amber is a girl too .. haha* Key look at Amber who still cupped her face and lean her head against Key.

* Should I do this or not?* Key still think Whether he should comfort Amber or not.

 

Then slowly he made a move. He put his left hand slowly to Amber’s shoulder. Then Amber look at Key as she feels Key’s hand.

“ You can hug me whenever you want Amber..” Key smirking at her.

Amber startled and let go of Key’s hand. “ haha no thanks oppa.”

Amber sit straight again but then she start to scream again and without noticed she hug Key.

Key smiling happily at that time. * This girl is so cute*

“ I told you.. “ Key said to Amber.

Amber was about to let go of Key but Key immediately wrap his hand around Amber.

He don’t want Amber to let him go. He really want to comfort her.

“ Oppa ..”

“ Shhhh .. just watch the movie. You’ll be ok like this.” Key comforted her. Amber then just lean herself at Key. What Amber don't

know is Key were suffering the whole time trying to hold back his scream whenever the ghost appear on the screen,

and only God knows how he's praying the whole time so that the movie end.