Call Me Oppa

Time To Love

 

Amber’s Bedroom

 

After finished taking her shower, she wear a plain t-shirt and sweat pants. Then she lie down to her bed. Amber take the chain

and fix it to her phone. Suddenly her phone rang. She look at the screen and stated ‘ALMIGHTY KEY’ .

Amber just smile and answer the call. “ Yobeoseoyo .”

“ Amber what you doing?” Key was on the other line.

“ I’m sorry but who is Amber? I think you are on the wrong line mister.” Amber said to Key and try to hold her laugh.

“ Wait .. what? Who is this anyway. I think I dialed the correct number

here It shows ‘my property’ on the screen.” Key explaining.

“ Yah! Who told you to put me as your property?” Amber said to Key.

“ Amber what was that about. I really taught It’s the wrong number just now.” Key said with his loud voice.

“ Haha chill Key. I’m just teasing you. Your punishment for what you did earlier.” Amber continue to laugh.

“ Whatever.”

“ Haha what a diva Key.” Amber add.

So what’s up?”

“ Nothing.. I just want to call you that’s all. Hey let’s go to school together tomorrow.

I’ll go to your house tomorrow.” Key give Amber his idea.

“ Ok then, but I will leave you if you late Key.” Amber said to him.

“ Key ..? now I noticed that you never call me oppa right Amber. “ Amber confused.

“ What wrong with that. I always call you Key. And what’s up with the oppa?”

“ Yah I’m still a year older than you remember. You should call me oppa then just like you call the others. “

“ No I don’t want to. I’m not used to calling you oppa. It’s so not me!”

“ What’s wrong with that? Yah from now on call me oppa. Key oppa hehe.”

“ Ok key I will call you that … in your dream hahaha” Amber just continue to tease Key .

“ Whatever .. but I don’t want you to call me Key again got it …if you do,

I .. I will steal your favorite red cap haha.. See you tomorrow Amber. Good night.” Key said and he end up the phone call.

* Aigoo this diva .. he will do whatever he want huh* Amber speak in her mind.

 

Morning ( Amber’s House )

 

Ding Dong … “ Who could it be in this morning? I’ll get it.” Donghae open the door.

“ Annyong Hyung! “ Donghae seems to be a little in shock.

“ Oh Key! What made you here so early?” Key just smile to him.

“ Is Amber here?” Key asking.

“ Amber? How do you know her anyway?” Donghae said confusedly.

“ Donghae, ask Key to come inside. Why did you let him stand outside?” Donghae’s mom said.

“Oh yeah. Come on in Key.” Key made his way to the sofa.

“ Hi Mrs Lee. How are you?” Key greeted Donghae’s mom.

“ Fine Key. You haven’t come here for a long time. What bring you here?” Donghae’s mom asking.

“ I’m waiting for Amber. We’re going to go to school together.”

“ And how did you know my little sister again?” Donghae’s asking again.

“ He’s my classmate, oppa.” Amber answered which make everybody turn to her.

“ See, I’m not late right? “ Key said to her while Amber just give him a smirk.

“ Key, come join us for breakfast.” Donghae offered.

 

 

After finishing their breakfast they made their way to the school.

Hey, what you gonna wear this saturday?” Key said looking at Amber.

“ Huh?” “ Don’t tell me that you forget already missy? “

“ What are you talking about? Am I forgetting something?” Amber asking while rubbing her back of her haed.

“ Stupid. How can even a simple thing you cannot remember? You really a Lizard.” Key push lightly Amber’s forehead.

“ Yah I’m not a Lizard. Ok Mr Mouse just tell me what is it?”

“ Haha mouse. At least I’m cuter than you. Is ‘mall’ ring a bell to you?”

“ Oh yeah .. the thing that Jjong oppa said. “ Amber said while smile.

“ So what you gonna wear anyway?” Key keep on asking.

“ Is it really important. I just wear my normal cloth anyway. “

“ What? Are you saying that you going to wear those baggy cloth? Yah!

There’s so many people at the mall and I don’t want them to misunderstand ok.”

“ Huh? Why would they misunderstand you? And what’s wrong with my cloth anyway. I think it’s cool enough.”

“ Yah! You dress up like a boy. They might think I’m a gay .. going out with a guy … Hahaha “ Keep had fun teasing Amber.

“ What the …” Amber give a punch at Key’s stomach.

“ Ouch .. yah I’m just joking. You don’t have to do that.” Key said while rubbing his stomach.

Then Amber keep walking leaving Key behind.

“ YAH AMBER LIU!! WAIT FOR ME” Amber turn around and do a merong to Key.

 

 

Art Class

 

Morning class “

“ Good morning Ms Yuri.” All the student greeted their teacher.

“ Right. Today I want all of you to draw anything that you think resembles to somebody.

Anybody. Ok I want it ready before the class end.” Then everyone in that class start their work.

“ Aish! What should I draw?” Key start to look around.

“ Taemin! What you going to draw?” Key look at Taemin who is seat next to him.

“ Ermm how about a dinosaur? Haha is looks like Jjong hyung.” Taemin said while laughing.

“ Haha nice one Taem. “

" Yah you two. I’m not a dinosaur. Taemin you better draw something else or

I will take my PSP back. “ Jonghyun said while holding to Taemin shirt.

“ Ok.. ok I won’t .. sorry hyung.”

* I don’t have anything. Ottohkae?* Key look around again.

“ Unnie, stop playing around. I cannot concentrate. “

Key saw that Amber playing with Luna’s hair try to stop her from drawing.

Then Key turn around with his evil smile. Taemin noticed that.

“ Hyung, have an idea already?”

“ Yup .. and I tell you It’s really good.” Key start to do his work.

 

After 30 minutes “ Finally I finished my master piece.”

“ What’s that?” Taemin asking while looking at Key’s drawing. Even Jonghyun and Minho find it weird.

“ Key are you sure it resembles someone? I never see someone like that in my life!! “ Jonghyun said pointing at Key’s drawing.

Key just keep on smiling to them.

“ Are you done class? Now each one of you need to present your work.”

Ms Yuri pointing at Minho. “ Sholud we start with you Mr Choi.”

As expected Minho draw a crystal with you know resemble who to him. Then it continue with Jonghyun, Luna, Amber

and lastly Taemin.

“ I draw a Dinosaur eating a Tofu. “ Then everyone start to burst into laugh.

“ Ok can you explain why you choose to draw this?” Ms Yuri asking.

“ Because dinosaur resemble Jjong hyung and Tofu resembles Onew hyung. “

“ HAHAHAHA TAEMIN . Good one. “ Key showing his thumb up.

“ Ouch hyung …” Jonghyun give Key a smack on the back of his head.

“ Shut up Key.” Key try to hold his laugh. Taemin take his seat after that.

“ Yah you little … “

“ Argh .. argh .. I cannot breath … Ms yuri help me …!!”

Jonghyun put both of his hand around Taemin’s neck which makes Taemin struggle to breath .

“ Mr Kim .. take you hands away from Taemin right now .. Take your sit .” Ms Yuri said angrily.

Taemin look at his hyung and blink his eyes few times before do a merong.

 

Ok Keybum, it’s your turn.” Ms Yuri calling out Key.

“ Introducing my master piece … “ Key said proudly showing his drawing.

‘cough! .. cough!’

“ Unnie gwaenchanayo?” Luna asking while patting Amber’s back.

“ Huh! I’m ok Luna.” Amber said while glaring at Key .

* This Kim Keybum is so a dead meat.* Amber looked at Key with her fierce look.

“ Basically I choose to draw this as soon as I look at that person. She really inspired me.

So I dedicated this cute Lizard picture to my friend, Amber Liu.” Key showing the picture to Amber while pointing at her.

The class once again burst into laugh.

Kringgg .. the bell rang. “ Ok class .. see you next week.”

As soon as the teacher left the class ..

“ Kim Keybum … stay right there. You are so dead meat mouse. “ Amber shout at Key which makes Key to run away.

“ Yah where are you going.. stop right there Key.”

“ No way .. I’m not a fool .. “ Key keep on running.

 

 

Amber continue to chase Key around the school .

“ Hahahaha .. you cannot catch me LIZARD. “ Key said while looking at Amber who is left behind.

Then Key turn his head to front again but then .. BANG!! Key accidently hit a tree in front of him .

“ KEY!!!” Amber running towards Key who is already on the ground.

“ Yah Key!!! Wake up.. Open your eyes. “ Amber put Key’s head at her lap. She slap Key’s face few times to wake him up.

“ Key !! Yah wake up!”

“ Call me oppa first“ Key start to open his eyes slowly and looking at Amber’s face.

“ What? Stupid Key … “ Amber smack Key’s chest lightly.

“ Argh .. haha are you worried Amber? Haha .. I’m the Amighty Key .. I’m strong you know. " Amber just rolled her eyes.

Do you hurt?” Amber help Key to get himself up. She even look around Key’s body to see whether he’s ok or not.

“ Yup never been better.” Key smiled.

“ No.. No .. You should go to see the nurse first.” Amber said worriedly.

“ Ms Lizard, I’m totally fine. No need to see the nurse.” Key said while cupped Amber’s face.

“No you listen to me Key . N.U.R.S.E right now. “

“ Alright but on one condition. Call me OPPA!!”

 

Huh? What? NO! Don’t want. Never.” Amber said while turn away from Key.

“ Ok .. I won’t go then.” Key blackmailing Amber.

Amber rolled her eyes and take a deep breath. Then she look back to Key

“ Ok .. Ok .. Here I go .. Op ..Opp .. Oppa.” Amber said hesitantly .

“ What Amber? I Can’t hear you. Better say it fast before I change my mind.. “ Key still blackmailing her.

“ Opp .. oppa” This time Amber voice a bit louder than before.

“ Amber ..” Key look at Amber with his crossed hand at his chest.

Amber take her breath again and .. “ KEY OPPA !! There you go .. Are you happy now??” Amber crossed her arm at her chest.

“ Hahaha .. so cute Lizard. Don’t you ever dare to calling me Key again. . It’s Key oppa .. remember that . “

Key pinch Amber’s cheek. Then Amber drag Key to the school clinic.