Sleep Over & The Kiss ( Part 3 )

Time To Love

 

Amber's Room

 

* Great! What he's doing here .. never mind I just go out then. *

" Amber .. Errr ... Let's talk!! " Key oppa said to her.

" Alright! " So Amber made her way to the bed and lying down next to Key.

" So .. Err .. Amber ... About the kiss just now .. " Key turned to look at her.

" You know it was an accident right? "

" Oh .. Yeah totally an accident. "

* Why would I feel hurt saying this? *

" So are we cool? "

" Yeah!! We're cool. " Amber gave Key a bright smile which made Key felt so relieve after that.

Then some crazy idea just poped out in Key's mind. Key want to make Amber annoyed again.

" Hey Amber ... How was it anyway? "

" What are you saying? How was what oppa? "

" You know ... the kiss? My KISS ? " Key emphasize the word Kiss.

" Yah! Oppa! What kind of question is this huh? "

" Oh come on .. just admit it already .. you like it right? My Kiss was great right? "

" Oppa!! " Amber are blushed and tried to not look at Key.

" Answer me! "

" Yah Oppa .. Stop teasing me .. "

" Hahaha ... Amber are you blushed? You do like my kiss huh? " Key pinched Amber's red cheek.

" I can give you another one if you want .. hehe "

" Oppa! " Amber hit Key's forehead lightly.

Then she smacked Key few times at his chest.

" Yah! Stop it .. hahaha " Key able to stopped her as he grab Amber's wrist.

Then the two of them just staring at each other until Key let go of Amber.

Then they lie back on the bed not saying anything to each other.

 

After 20 minutes .. Key feel bored and start the conversation back.

" Hey Amber .. Did you know .. that was my first kiss? " There's no response from Amber. Key turned his head to her.

" What? She's sleep already? "

Key move a bit coser to Amber to see her face clearly.

* Her face is so pure and cute up close ... she look so pretty when sleeping although she's snooring haha*

* On second thought I wonder why I'm always teasing you .. make you annoyed .. Maybe because I want your attention .. *

Key the caressed Amber's face and hair.

* Hey you know what? I'm glad that we've met ... I'm glad that you're my first kiss ...

and I'm glad that I fall in love with you and not other girls. *

* Yes Amber .. I'm not gonna deny it anymore ... I Like You .. *

" I wish you could hear of what i'm gonna say .. I LOVE YOU AMBER LIU !! "

Then without hesitate, Key leaned his head towards Amber and kiss her forehead ...

and lastly he planted a sweet kiss on Amber's lips. This time it was longer than before.

* .. She's going to kill me if she know I'm stealing her kiss again ... hehe .. Sorry Baby I just cannot resist it ... ^^ *

Then Key lie back on the bed while holding Amber's hand.

* I'm not gonna let you go .. I will always LOVE you! *

 

What Key doesn't know is Taemin is there all the time watching him.

 

[ Flashback ]

 

Kring ... Kring ...

" Hyung, Key Hyung's phone rang. " Taemin shows Minho the phone.

" Answer it Taem. "

" Yobeoseoyeo? Oh Mrs. Kim. It's Taemin here. "

" Oh Hi Taemin. Where is Kibum? "

" Oh He's in the room .. can you hold for a sec ... I'll get him for you. "

" Ok "

So Taemin made his way to Amber's room to find Key. When he's about to call out Key's name ..

he saw something that he can't forget.

With his not so innocent eyes he saw ... Key ... Kissing ... Amber ... Again !!

He immediately hide himself. * Oh No!! What should I tell Key hyung's umma? And why he have to do that again? *

" Errr ... Mrs Kim .. Key hyung cannot answer your call right now .. "

" Huh? Why? What did he do right now? "

" Err .. He's now Kiss.. No I mean he's in the toilet right now .. Yeah toilet!! "

" Oh .. that's ok .. tell him to call me back tomorrow. "

" I will .. Bye "

* Huh! That was close. Omo .. he's holding Amber's noona hand right now! *

* This is gonna be a hit!! I'm gonna inform the others hahaha *

 

[ End Of Flashback ]

 

Taemin hurriedly made his way to downstairs.

" HYUNGGGG!!!! " He shouted that make everyone in shocked.

" What's into you? " Jonghyun asked.

" It's Key hyung .. he ... he .. Kissing Amber noona ... AGAIN!! " Taemin still trying to take his breath.

" WHAT!!! "

" Hey, you guys are too loud. " Taemin covered his ears.

" Oppa .. tell us everything that you saw right now!! " Sulli said to him.

So Taemin start to tell everyone everything that happen between Key and Amber.

It's takes around 15 minutes as everyone seem so shocked in what happen and keep asking Taemin questions.

" What? Key Did What? " Onew said.

" Kiss Amber?? " Jonghyun now the who shouting.

" Again? " Minho add.

" Key holding Amber's hand? " Victoria asked.

" Kiss her forehead ? " Luna and Sulli said in unison.

" DAEBAKK!! " Krystal were clapping her hands happily.

" YES .. YES .. AND YES ... and the most important thing is it was longer than before ... hehe "

Everyone cannot stop from smiling to each other.

" So at last ... He admit it!! " Minho said.  

" Yes Everyone .. we did it! " All of them were cheering at their victory.

 

Next Morning

 

* Emm .. I can't believe I dream of Key oppa hugging me! And it feel so real right now .. Real? *

Amber felt that something is cuddled to her. She look at her waist. * Hand ... HMM .. A Hand?? *

Amber turned around and she saw Key is sleeping while cuddling to her.

" AHHHH!! "

" What? Fire? Ouch!! " Key fall down as Amber pushed him away.

" Yah! Amber Liu!! "

" Yah Kim Keybum! What are you doing here? Tell me right now!! "

" Omo .. don't you remember anything? Don't you remember what happen last night? "

Key crawling back to the bed and get closer to Amber.

" What .. What happen? "

" Hehe .. It's our best night ever. " Key caressed Amber's hair.

" Huh? What exactly happen last night oppa? " Amber's eyes are widened than before.

" You want me to remind you back huh? Ok "

Key then hug Amber and " Let's share our precious moment again .. ok Baby? "

Amber were so shocked and pushed Key away again .

" Yah!! Wake Up!! I didn't believe you!! " Amber hit Key with the pillow.

" Baby .. what's wrong? Are you not happy with it? You said you ok with it last night? "

Amber stopped hitting Key. " Huh? Did I said it like that? "

" Yeah Babe! Why Would I Lie to you? "

Amber are about to cry right now. Key saw Amber's watery eyes. " Are .. Are you crying Amber? "

Amber cannot hold it anymore. She's cying out loud which made Key Immediately cupped Her face.

" Hey .. stop crying .. Amber please stop .. Listen to me right now. "

" Amber I lied to you ... there's nothing happen between us .. I just made it up ok ... Stop crying please!! "

Key was so shocked when he saw Amber cried. * Am I too overboard? What should I Do? *

" Amber ... it was just a LIE!! Please .. please stop crying! "

Now Amber are aware of what Key said. She grab the pillow and hit Key many times with it.

" Ouch!! Ahh !! Amber .. I get it ... Sorry!! "

" Oppa .. I HATE YOU!! "

Key able to stopped Amber and quickly hugged her.

" Hey .. I'm sorry ok !! I didn't mean to make you cry .. I just wanna tease you a bit but I guess I'm overdoing it .. hehe "

" You're bad oppa!! I'm already fall for it. " Amber still sobbing.

" I know .. Mianhae Amber .. But what if it's true anyway ? Haha "

Amber give Key a smack at his back. " Ouch .. haha .. " They hugging each other for a moment.

 

 

" Hmm .. What we have here ? " Onew and the rest are already at the door.

Key and Amber startled as they heard Onew's voice and pulled away from the hug.

" Hyung .. What chu doing here? " Key asked.

" Opps! Sorry for interrupting both of you .. But that question should goes to you Key! " Jonghyun crossed his arm.

" Err .. I fell asleep here last night . "

" Really? So what's with the hugging just now huh? " Luna asking in curiosity.

" Oh that ... Err .. "

" It was all his fault!! " Amber pointing at Key.

" Yah!! "

Amber show her tongue.

" Unni .. cheongmal? Cuz I saw you guys hugging each other for a long time you know ... By any chance do you guys ... "

" Sulli .. stop saying nonsense. I'm going to take a bath right now! "

" Err ... me too! "

Both of them walk away from their friends.

" Haha oppa! They are so cute. " Krystal chuckled.

Taemin grab Key's hand when he passed by him .. " Hyung! I saw it ... Last night .. Hehe .. The Kiss. " Key's eyes are widened.

" Yah! You .. "

" We all know about it Key haha .. " Everybody laughing at Key.

" Hyung ... I will do anything you said but please keep it secret .. she will kill me later! " Key pleading to his hyungs.

" So .. You do love her huh? " Onew asked.

" Yes .. I love her .. Are you happy with that? Please hyung!! "

" Haha .. Arasso! We keep our mouth shut! " Jonghyun spoke.

" But hyung .. Make sure you tell her about your feeling " Minho add.

" Ok .. I'll deal with it later. " Key smiling at his friends.

" Thanks Guys! Hug!! "

" Yah! I don't wan't ... You are stink Key! " Onew and Jonghyun ran away from Key.

" How about you Taem? "

" No thanks!! "

" Minho? "

" I'm so not into this " . Minho left him alone.

" Oppa! Just take your bath! " Krystal laughed.

 

 

 

Hehe .. It's double update for my readers .. and my new reader here .. nawachan ( u r reading it right )

Enjoy .. Enjoy .. Enjoy .. and feel free to leave ur comments .. hehe