Is it A Nightmare ?

Time To Love

 

Amber’s POV

 

I look at the watch and about 7 o’clock . Oh great I’m gonna be late at my first day. I rush to the toilet and wash up.

After that I start to take my cloth. Then I look into the mirror ..

“ Hmm seems like something is missing here ..oh I know” then I pick my favorite red cap and wear it. “ Now that’s Amber Liu”

. Then I go to the dining room to have my breakfast. I just ate 2 slices of bread and a glass orange juice.

After that I follow Donghae oppa to the school. On the way to the school ..

“ So are you excited dongsaeng? “ Donghae ask looking at his sister .

“ Yup. Cannot wait to meet new friends here. “ I answered with a smile.

 

I reached the school. Wow it’s pretty big. I look at the building with my mouth open. It look so cool. Suddenly ..

“ AMBER!!” I feel someone hugging me from behind, so I look at that person. Then I found it is Jessica Unnie.

“ Sica unnie, long time no see. “

“ Hehe I really miss you Amber. Wow you look so cool. If I am a girl surely I will fall in love with you. “

Jessica unnie said while looking at me.

“ Yah, what about me? I’m your boyfriend you know.” Donghae oppa said to Jessica unnie.

“ Haha and you always gonna be my man ok.” Jessica unnie said to her Donghae oppa , then she give him a peck on his cheek.

Arrgh this guys can’t they do it somewhere else? I turned my head away from them and look around.

Then I noticed something, every student in that school are more prettier than me including the boys.

“ Amber, are you here? Hello ??” Jessica unnie wave her hand in front of my face. I just give her a smile.

“ Ok girls, I have to go first. Baby help me with Amber ok. “ 

Donghae oppa said looking at Jessica unnie and then he leave both of us. 

“Come on Amber, Let’s go to the teacher’s room first.” Jessica unnie said and dragging me to the teacher’s room.

 

Key’s POV

 

Oh no! That transferred student gonna be here in a while. I can feel that my forehead is already sweating.

Why I feel so nervous anyway. It’s not like I’m meeting a girl for the first time? What is she’s gonna look like?

I hope she is cute and pretty like Song Hye Kyo. Then I feel someone tapping my shoulder.

“ Hyung why are you sweating? Are you doing something bad again?” Minho said to me.

“ Yah, I’m not doing anything today. I’ just … it just ..” I cannot continue my words.

“ What is it Key? Just tell us. “ Jjong hyung with his curiosity.

“ Errmm.. I .. I’m nervous right now. I don’t think I can do it.. you know regarding the new student.”

I really think I can’t do it. My hands already wet with sweats. Jjong hyung just smile at me

“Key, would you relax. She’s not a dinosaur to eat you anyway. Hahaha .. Minho what’s wrong with him today?

I cannot believe Key will act like this.” Jjong hyung just keep on laughing at me.

“ Yeah hyung .. where is the Almighty Key ? It’s not like you at all. I’m sure you can do it.

We got your back.” Minho give a wink at me.

“ Well, I dunno… Errm I’m going out for a while.” Then I make my way out of the class.

I was thinking to go to the toilet for a while but then suddenly I bumped on someone. I feel down to the floor so do that person.

“ What the .. Are you blind or something? “ then I try to get up.

“ I’m so sorry. I’m really sorry. Are you ok” that person spoke.

Then I look at that person. “YOU!! YO..UUU!! “

I was so shocked when I look at that person’s face. It was that dude who kicked my leg the other day.

Haha he’s really a dead met now.

 

Amber’s POV

 

Unnie, I feel like going to the toilet. Can you wait for a while?” I asked Jessica unnie to wait for me. She just nodded.

The I follow Jessica unnie’s directions to the toilet. “ Unnie said go straight and turn right after the first class.

OK this is the first class, oh there’s the turning.” Then I make a rught turn just like Jessica unnie said but

unfortunately I bumped to somebody which make both of us fall down. Aww my but. That’s hurt.

How came I become so clumsy. “ What the ... Are you blind or something?”

That person spoke in an angry tone. So I just apologize to him without looking at him. I’m so afraid to do that.

“ I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. Are you ok?”. Then I tilt my head to look at the person face.

Oh no it’s not happening to me. “ YOU!! YO..UUU!!” he’s pointing at me ..

It was that guy.. the guy that I met at the mall .. the guy that I kicked at the mall. Please tell me it’s not happening to me.

He really look angry. Ottohkae ? ottohkae? I know I just walk away like before. Right Amber Liu you are a genius.

So I start to walk but then ..” Wait a minute! Where do you think are you going? I’m not finish with you boy.. !! “

that guy just smirk at me. He has this evil smile that I hate the most.

 

 

I just ignored his word and try to run but that guy are more quicker than me.

He hold to my wrist and push me to the wall. Both of his arm are blocking me. 

“ Yah, you can’t run right now. I’m going to pay my revenge to you now.

Did you know you already make the Almighty Key mad?” he said with his divaish way.

What Almighty Key? What a name? “ it’s your fault anyway! Who ask you to block my way that day?”

I dunno where I find the courage to say those words. You are a fool Amber. You just make him more angry to you.

“ What the .. Yah!! Watch your mouth. Dude you didn’t know who are u playing with. “

“ Yah! Stop calling me dude will ya? So who care of what you going to do anyway?

It’s not like a GIRL like you can do anything right?” I’m really a fool who digging on her own grave.

“ Wait! What do u say just now? A GIRL? You said I’m a girl?? Yah .. you little punk … “ he is shouting at me.

Just then I able to let go of his hand and start to run but I’m failed again.

 

Key’s POV

 

Girl .. did he just call me a girl?

“Wait! What do u say just now? A GIRL? You said I’m a girl?? Yah .. you little punk … “ I shout at that guy.

I’m super angry right now. This dude really don’t know to be afraid at me. Oh no he’s going to run again.

I’m not going to let that happen. So I grab his arm and immediately do a head lock on him.

“ Yah you … “ I’m about to give him a punch but then ..

“ Yah Kim Keybum! What are you doing to this kid?” It’s sound like Jessica noona. I turn around and found her.

“ Noona, stay way!! This guy have a debt to be pay to me right now.” I said to Jessica noona.

But she smack my head and make me let go of my arm from that boy.

“ Noona, what’s that for? “ I’m looking at Jessica noona.

Jessica noona help the boy out. Did she know that guy? Is he her new boyfriend? What about Donghae hyung then.

“ Yah noona I can’t believe you cheat on Donghae hyung for this guy.” I said to Jessica noona while pointing at the guy.

Then one more smack I received ffom Sica noona. “ You idiot!! How can I date her.”

Did Sica noona just said ‘HER’. I look at Sica noona with a confuse face.

 

Her??” I said look at Sica noona.

“ For you information, she is Donghae oppa’s step sister. She’s new here.”

OMG a girl. He is A girl??? A girl who is more handsome than me?? I look at that handsome girl from head to toe.

I try to find any features which resemble a girl but there’s nothing.

“ Yah .. you… stop staring at me.” That girl pointing at me.

“ And you need an explanation Key. Why are you doing with her?” Sica noona start questioning me.

“ It’s his own fault. I mean ‘HER fault’. She’s the one who start it first.

I will not do anything to her if she’s apologize to me. “ I said without looking at her.

“What a diva??” She said to me.

“ What did u say? See noona who start it now?” I look at her annoyingly.

What up with this girl? Is she’s not going to give up? I stare at her and found she’s do a ‘MERONG’ at me.

“ Yah!!” I Shout at her.

“Ok you two. Stop it already. I dunno what’s ur problem? And I don’t wanna know at all. Just solve it right here and right now”

Both of us look at Sica Noona. She does look fierce. Both of us just staring at each other then she start to take her hand out..

seems like she want to end this war.. haha not so fast tomboy … so I let out my hand for a handshake as soon she want to take

my hand I immediately and say “ I don’t want to make my hand dirty” I look at her with a smirk.

I’m sure she’s really angry right now. I can see her face really become red like tomato right now.

Haha I keep on laughing at her.

“ Kim Keybum!!! “ Sica noona staring at me

“ You …” she spoke but then the bell rang.

“ Ok then, I better go to my class now .. See you later DUDE!! “ I emphasizing the last word so that it will annoyed her.

I made my way to the class after that.

 

Amber’s POV

 

I offer for a handshake. “ I don’t want to make my hand dirty” he said annoyingly.

What the hell. “ Kim Keybum!!! “Sica unnie said to that Key guy.

“ You ..” I’m about to said something but then the school bell rang.

“ Ok then, I better go to my class now .. See you later DUDE!! “ He calling me DUDE again. Arrgh it’s not my day I guess.

You better watch out Key.

“ Amber, are you ok? Just let him be. He’s always like that. Don’t take it personally ok dear.” Sica unnie comfort me.

I just look at Sica unnie and give her my fake smile.

“ Ok then let’s go to the teacher’s room”

“ Ermm, unnie I didn’t go to the toilet yet.. hehe” .

“ Aigoo Amber! Go then I wait for you here.” I can here Sica unnie laughing at me.

After that we both go to the teacher’s room. Then Sica unnie left me with the teacher alone.

The teacher ask me to follow her to my new classroom. On the way to the classroom she explain everything to me about

SM Academy and rules here. She such a good teacher.

She answered anything that I ask her even though I know I ask some sillyquestions.

 

Finally we reach the classroom. “ Ms Liu just wait here for a while. “ The teacher said to me.

“Ok class settle down please. As you all know you will have a new friend in this class. She’s a transferred student.

She is from USA. Ms Liu please come inside.” I heard the teacher call out my name so I immediately enter the class.

“ Please introduce yourself Ms Liu” the teacher ask me.

“ Annyonghasaeyo!! I’m Amber Liu. I just came from USA. Nice meeting you all. “ After that I just bow to them.

Then I start to look around the class. Seems like all the student look at me with a moth open. Maybe they shock to know

that I’m a girl. Then I feel like someone is staring at me. I look at that person and immediately my eyes feel like falling out.

Oh no not again. Is it a nightmare please somebody tell me it’s not. It’s him. I’m in the same class with him.

 

A/N : Hello .. hello ..

How's my update ? It is good ? I hope it is .. anyway I've got a good news ..

I post a double updates for Time To Love .. so what u waiting for .. click next to read the another update ..