The 8 Cupids Love Story ( JongNa )

Time To Love

 

Vocal Class

 

" TAEMIN!! "

" Luna .. Waeyo? You look like you just saw a ghost .. haha "

" I need your help Taem .. Jjong oppa are coming here .. Please said that you didn't see me! Pleaseee! "

" But why? Hmm Ok "

Luna hide underneath the piano. * Please .. please don't let he find me! *

Then Jonghyun come. " Oh Taemin-ah .. Did you see Luna? "

" Nope I didn't! " Taemin shook his head.

" Oh really? Are you telling me the truth Taem? Tell me where is she right now. " Jonghyun do a head lock at Taemin.

" Ahh .. hyung .. let me go .. "

" Not until you tell me .. "

Taemin still struggle with Jonghyun and lastly he give up.

He point out his finger to the piano and that's makes Jonghyun smiled. " Hehe .. U can go now Taem! "

" I can't believe you .. Why you always treat this cute maknae like this hyung ! "

" Just go .. Now!! "Jonghyun pushed Taemin out of the class.

 

" My dear Sun Young .. what are you doing here huh? "

* Oh great he found me .. That Lee Taemin are so gonna get it after this! *

Luna turned around to look at Jonghyun.

" Oppa .. I told you I won't do it. "

" Yah .. Do you wanna see your oppa suffer? "

" YES!! "

" Yah Sunyoung how could you? " Jonghyun pulled out Luna from her hiding place.

" That's you punishment for being a player. "

" Yah .. I cannot blame this handsome face for becoming a player ... haha .. I'm just too good for girls to resist. "

" Whatever! I'm out of here. "

" No .. Please .. Please help me Luna .. I'm begging you .. " Jonghyun makes his puppy eyes to Luna.

" Aish .. you know what .. you are so annoying! This is the last and that's it. "

" Assa! Luna you are jjang! " He made a thumb up!

 

Star Cafe

 

" So who is she again? "

" Hehe .. Park Soo Young from Pledis Academy. "

" Park Soo Young ... You mean Lizzy ? "

" Yeah .. You know her? "

" No .. But Bekah Unni always talk about her .. They are from the same academy. "

" Oh she's here .. Let's do it! "

" Ahh .. I can't believe I'm agree to this. "

" Shhhh ..!! "

There's a pretty girl with pony hair come to them. * WOW! She's look like a doll! *

" Oppa .. I thought you wanna have a date today .. But who is she? " The girl pointing at Luna.

" Hey Lizzy .. This is Luna .. Sorry to tell you that we're .. Err .. Kinda .. Dating! "

" What!! "

" Hey .. chill girl! Mianhae but I think our relationship is not working out.. I love Luna more than you. "

Jonghyun put him arm around Luna's shoulder. Luna just continue to act like nothings wrong.

" Yah Jonghyun oppa .. how could you .. Fine! We are OVER!! " Then the girl leave.

" Yes .. It's working .. " Jonghyun said looking at Luna.

" Err .. Oppa! " Luna point out to something. Then ..

" Ahhh .. What's this? "

Jonghyun are all wet right now because the girl throw a glass of water to him.

" Now I'm satisfied! " The girl said and leave.

" Hahaha .. serve you right oppa!! Hahaha .. " Luna can't stop laughing at Jonghyun.

" Yah .. I'm all wet now .. My hair! "

" Haha .. here .. Let me help you! " Luna wipe Jonghyun face with the tissues.

Jonghyun was so stunned with what she did 0.o . He keep on staring at Luna.

Luna blushed when she know Jonghyun stare at her.

" Err .. Do it yourself! "

Then both of them leave the cafe and made their way to their house.

" Oppa .. can I ask you something? "

" Sure! "

" How does it feel when being splashed by water? Hahah .. "

" Yah Park Sun Young! "

" Just kidding .. I just wonder .. Why you being a playboy? Can't you stick with one girl only? Look what happen! "

" What can I do ... I still can't find my true love. "

" Wow oppa .. I don't know this side of yours .. hehe "

" Yah .. I still have feeling you know. "

" Hey .. How about this .. How about I set up a girl for you .. Since I know you cannot survive without a girl hehe .. "

" You know me too well Luna .. Cool .. who's the girl? "

" My chingu from DSP Academy .. You know where Hyung Joon oppa studied .. Ahh he's so handsome! "

" Yah .. Hello .. Focus! "

" Hehe .. Park Gyuri! "

" Gyuri? The goddess Gyuri? She's your friend? Why don't you said so? I am so into this haha .. "

" .. I know you will like her .. So meet me at the Mall tomorrow arasso .. 5pm. "

" Arasso! "

 

Next Day ( Mall )

 

" Ahh this girl ... I've shouldn't know she's gonna be late .. "

" I heard that Oppa. "

Jonghyun turned and found Luna with Gyuri.

" Oppa .. This is Park Gryuri unni. "

" Annyeonghaesaeyo .. " Both Jonghyun and Gyuri bowed at each other.

They had really good time together.

" Yah .. Luna .. I wonder why are you still here? It's supposed to be a date? And have you seen any date with 3 people on it? "

" But I can't just let you be with unni alone .. I don't trust you .. "

" Yah .. Just go will ya .. "

" No .. I don't want. "

" What are you guys whispering? " Gyuri asked.

" Nothing .. It's just Luna have to go somewhere right now .. She said it's important! Right Sun Young? "

Jonghyun smirked at Luna.

" But I didn't .. " Luna look at Jonghyun.

" Ahh .. Unni .. I've got to go now .. See you later .. " So now Jonghyun are left with Gyuri.

 

" Do you like ice cream .. "

" I love it .. "

" Two chocolate ice cream please. " Both of them enjoy the ice cream.

" So Jonghyun-sshi .. Luna seems close to you. "

" Yeah .. we grow up together. She's always with me whenever I've depressed or happy ..

Same goes with me. I will always care about her .. "

" So .. By any chance .. You never develop any feeling for her? "

" Huh? What did you say so? "

" Because both of you seems so cared with each other .. Luna always talk about you at me ..That's how I know you actually.

At first I thought it because she like you but I think It was all wrong when she asked me to see you. "

" Really? She's always talk about me? "

" Yeah .. Sometimes for 20 times in a day hehe .. " Jonghyun was so happy to hear that.

 

* They seems can adapt to each other. It's a good thing right .. You've done the right thing Luna.

Gyuri unni will make him happy! * Secretly Luna been following Gyuri and Jonghyun.

She's hide behind the post. * Now you can forget about him Luna. It's the best for you. *

Her eyes now become watery. She try her best to hold her tears.

But then Jonghyun feel like someone is following them. So he take a peak behind the post.

He can see a girl standing behind it. " Luna? "

" You said something? "

" Err .. No .. Come on let's go to that shop. "

Jonghyun know that Luna keep on following them but he just pretend that he didn't saw her.

* Aigoo .. this kid .. she's blown her own cover .. hehe *

Then Jonghyun hold Gyuri's arm and take her to some place. Luna cannot catch up with them cuz they are too fast.

* Ahh .. where did he go? He's already hold her arm? He such a playboy!! * Luna give up in the end and go back home.

 

Meanwhile .. " Jonghyun-sshi .. err my hand? "

" Oh Sorry .. Err I need to tell you something. It's about Luna. "

" Hehe .. You do like her huh? "

" Huh? How did .. "

" I saw your expression when we talk about her. "

" Wow .. you are genius. "

" Thank You.. So what you gonna say just now? "

" Err.. I need your help. Please pretend to be my girlfriend. "

" Huh? But why? Oh I know to find out whether she's really love you or not. "

" Yup .. Kinda! "

" Ok .. I'll help you. "

" Kamsahamnida Gyuri-sshi. I really owe you. "

 

Jonghyun's House ( Jonghyun POV )

 

I keep on staring at her picture. It's a picture that I take during her singing competition.

I still remember how nervous she was at that time. She sang ' Because You Are So Cool ' by Kim Mihee.

I told her I like the song very much and I wish there's a girl will sang it for me. And I was so shocked that she chooses to sing it

that night. She sang it so beautifully. I cannot take my eyes away from her at that moment.

I still keep her video during the competition. Another thing is .. she's really look gorgeous with her dress.

I still remember she's wearing the hair clip that I've gave before the competition.

Hmm without realize I've always look at her photo before sleep and now I know why?

It's because I love her. Why I'm such a fool?

She's already in front in my eyes .. yet i still choose to become a playboy.

Ahhh .. i cannot sleep .. I cannot get her out of my mind.

 

Some information : The song that Luna sang is the song that Jonghyun would like a girl to sing for him.

He said this at Sukira when Lee Teuk ask Shinee what song will they choose for proposal .

And Jonghyun choose that song. 

 

Next Morning

 

" Hyung .. haha what's with your eyes? " Key pointing at Jonghyun swollen eyes.

" Haha .. PANDA! There's a Panda here .. " Onew keep on laughing.

" I cannot sleep last night! " Jonghyun answered.

Then Luna and Krystal drop by them. " And what's with you Luna .. Haha .. Girl version of Panda! " Victoria add.

" Unni .. stop teasing me .. It just I can't sleep. "

" Really? What are you two doing last night huh? " Victoria said looking at Jonghyun and Luna.

" Yeah .. Both of you can't sleep and have Panda eyes? " Taemin still try to hold his laugh.

Jonghyun and Luna stare at each other.

" I don't know about her but last night I cannot sleep because I keep on thinking about my future girlfriend. "

All eyes are on Jonghyun now.

" Hehe .. I'm in love with Park Gyuri. Thanks to someone. " Jonghyun put his arm around Luna.

" Park Gyuri? DSP? " Onew asked.

" Yup that's the one! "

All of them are cheering for Jonghyun except for Luna who seems can feel the bitter in her heart.

" Err .. Guys .. Gotta go .. I need to meet Ms Lee after this. " Luna walked away.

 

" Ahh Why can't I accept it .. It's me who want it to happen! " Luna talk by herself.

" Accept what? "

Luna look at owner's of the voice. " Jonghyun Oppa! Err .. nothing .. "

" Ok .. Hey .. I have a date with Gyuri today but I need some help from you .. To buy her something .. You will help me right? "

" Ermm .. Yeah sure. "

" Great see you this afternoon after class. "

 

Jonghyun walked away. Then he texted Gyuri.

 

TO : GYURI

FROM : JONGHYUN

Hey .. she'll be there this afternoon. Let's meet at the park near the Mall.

 

TO : JONGHYUN

FROM: GYURI

Great! Let's work this Out ^_^

 

Mall

 

" Hey Luna how about buying her a necklace? "

" Err .. Ok "

Jonghyun drag Luna to the Jewerly shop. " Which one is better? A heart or a star shape? "

" I don't know ... "

" Yah .. You not helping at all. "

" Oppa! "

" Fine .. Just help me to buy her some flowers .. I just want roses. "

" Oppa .. you such a bossy! "

" Just go! "

After awhile .. " Great .. It's perfect. Thanks Luna. I'm going to meet her now. If you had anything you can see me at the PARK! "

Jonghyun give her a winked. Then he kissed Luna's forehead.

" Thanks once again .. You really help me this time. I found my true love because of you. "

Then he go leaving Luna who seems so stunned. Then she also walked away.

 

At the Sidewalk of Seoul

 

Luna keep on walking without knowing where to go. She let her tears to flow.

* I should be happy for him not sad. *

Then Luna look at the two kids who playing with each other.

* This kids looks like me and Jjong oppa when we were young. *

Then her memories with Jonghyun keep on coming one by one.

* No .. I can't do it .. I can't forget him .. I love him .. I need to see him. *

Luna ran as fast as she can to find Jonghyun. Finally she reached the park and saw Jonghyun with Gyuri.

Jonghyun is kneeling to Gyuri.

 

" Jonghyun Oppa!! "

" Luna? What chu .. "

" I need to talk to you .. NOW!! " Luna drag Jonghyun far away from Gyuri.

" Yah .. What's with you? "

" Oppa .. Don't do it."

" Do what? "

" You know .. get together with Gyuri unni. "

" Huh? But why? "

" Because I told you so .. "

" Ok that's a really really good reason .. Not!! You know what my beautiful Gyuri is waiting for me so see ya !! "

Jonghyun leave her slowly hope for Luna to call out his name.

" It's because I LOVE YOU! "

"Huh? Mworago? "

Luna still sobbing. " I said I love you Jonghyun oppa .. "

Jonghyun just stare at Luna try to hold his smile. * Assa .. Finally she said it!! *

" I love you since before ... You always take a good care of me although sometimes you are prettty annoying ..

I know that I'm not fit to be your girlfriend .. I try to forget you but I can't .. It's harder than i thought .. And I .. Huh? "

Jonghyun cupped Luna's face.. and then he give her a kiss at her pink lips.

Luna was so shocked.

" You talk too much Luna .. hehe "

" Op ..Oppa? "

" I love you too .. And I'll always do. " Jonghyun smiled.

" But .. Gyuri Unni ? "

" Oh that was part of my plan to make you jealous haha .. "

" What? Oppa you are mean. "

" Hey that's your punishment for fooling yourself .. Why you do all the stupid things huh?

Trying to set me up with another girl .. "

" That's because .. err .. "

" Hehe .. Just forget about it .. I'm so happy to have you as my girlfriend Luna. "

Luna blushed. " Aigoo .. Sun Young-ah .. so cute .. your face are red now. "

" Oppa .. stop it! "

Jonghyun can't stop from touching Luna's red cheek.

Then Gyuri come. " Are you guys official now? "

" Yup .. Thanks a lot Gyuri .. "

" Unni .. " Luna hug Gyuri.

" Aigoo .. babo .. you think i didn't know huh? I'm happy for you dear. "

" Komawo unni! " Then Gyuri leave those two alone.

 

" Here you go .. " Jonghyun give the roses to Luna.

" Close your eyes.. " Jonghyun put the necklace that he bought on Luna's neck.

" Oppa .. It's so pretty. "

" Hehe .. Look at the back. " Luna do as told.

" J L? "

" Jonghyun Luna .. Only Luna. " Luna cannot stop smiling at Jonghyun. Then she gave Jonghyun a big hug.

" Luna .. I ..Can't .. Breath. "

" Oh .. Mianhae Oppa. "

Jonghyun chuckled looking at Luna who still playing with the necklace.

" Hey .. stop playing those .. I want my gift too .. "

" What? "

" K.I.S.S "

" But you just .. "

" That not count .. I'm waiting! "

Luna chuckled then she leaned her face towards Jonghyun ... And Kiss him.

 

 

 

A/N : Hmm .. should I post a double update again ?

Alright .. enjoy .. it's Taelli's turn next .. 

Before that check out this similarities of Jongna when singing ..

and another Jongna moment below that  ..