Chapter 15 : The 8 Cupids Love Story ( OnToria )

Time To Love

 

" Lee Jinki!! "

" Omo .. she's here. ! " Key looked at Onew.

" Jinki! He broke up with me! "

" Noona .. Again? " Key asked. Onew doesn't seem interested.

" Yah! Lee Jinki .. I'm talking to you! " Victoria snatch away Onew's chicken.

"Aish! Noona .. waeyo? "

" I need someone to comfort me ... "

" I'm busy! Can't you see I'm eating my chicken now? " Victoria know whenever Onew had his chicken he will not let it go.

" Give it back. " Onew continue to eat his chicken.

" Onew ... Don't you ever talk to me again. " Victoria was so pissed with Onew and walk away from him.

" Hyung!! Poor her. " Minho said.

" Yah! My chicken are more important than her .. hehe " Key and Minho just shook their head.

 

It's been 3 years since Onew known Victoria. Back then Victoria still lack in her language.

She's from Taiwan. Onew is the one who become her tutor and from that time they become closer.

Victoria is more than just a noona , more than a friend to Onew. It's all start when Onew lost his girlfriend in an accident.

Onew blame himself for the death of his girlfriend. Victoria is the one who bring Onew back to his life.

Make Onew to be happy again.

Not even one person know about this. Including his friends.

 

After class

 

" Hey guys! I have other things to take care of. "

" Oh .. ok hyung! "

Onew made his way to the yoga's room. " I Know i will found you here noona. "

" What do you want? Go away! " Victoria seems really annoyed with Onew. 

" Ok .. if that's what you want. But I'm thinking of treat you for Samgyupsal. I guess you don't want it huh? "

Onew slowly made his way out of the room.

" Onew .. don't go! I'm hungry! "

Onew just chuckled seeing at Victoria childish behavior. " Come on! "

 

They went to the nearest restaurant. At that time Victoria keep on talking about her ex-boyfriend.

" Noona .. can't you stop it. I told you before I'm not interested in your boyfriends story. "

" But Onew .. He's .. "

" Eat this. " Onew feed Victoria a meat to make her stop.

" Hey! Let's go for karaoke after this. " Onew suggested to Victoria.

" Great! "

So they went to the KTV after eating. " Noona .. let choose this one. "

" No .. i want you to sing Nothing Better for me. "

" Huh? But that's Jjong's favorite song not mine. "

" Just sing! "

Onew sang Nothing Better by Brown Eyed Soul and then he continue by sang Chotcha.

" Come noona ... join me! " Victoria also take this chance to sang along with Onew.

After awhile .. " Noona .. I cannot continue ... It's over my limit already. "

" But Onew ... Ok I'll sing it alone then. " Victoria keep on singing random songs. She look so happy tonight.

But Onew know deep inside .. she still hurt. Onew know her better than anyone else.

He know that Victoria is not the type to show her sadness.

She will try her best to not show her sadness by showing her cheerful side. But that's make Onew more hurt.

He feel useless as he cannot do anything to the one that he loved.

 

Victoria's House

 

" Thanks Onew for eveything. "

" I've done nothing! "

" Nope .. you helped a lot. Anyeong! " Victoria entered to her house.

* She's going to cry after this. * Onew talk to his mind. Onew still standing outside of Victoria's house.

That's his routine. He will wait for awhile before made his way to his house.

" Onew! Go back already. " Victoria shouted at him from her room's window. With that Onew will then walk away from her.

It's become Victoria habit also to watch Onew from her window.

Then as what Onew predicted Victoria let out her pain that night. She cried all she want.

That's what Victoria always do whenever she's sad. She will cry all by herself without letting anyone know.

" Why I always had a bad luck in love? "

 

Next Morning

 

" Noona .. You cried right last night? "

" What? No I'm not! "

" Yes U Are ... you have puffy eyes .. "

" Yah Onew ... just help me with the banner! "

They preparing for the Anniversary of their school. But then " Noona! Watch out! "

Onew pulled Victoria away from the prop which are about to hit Victoria.

Both of them fall on the floor with Onew on top of Victoria. Luckily Onew fast enough to pulled Victoria away.

" Oh noona .. gwaenchanayeo? "

" Yeah! I'm ok .. " Then suddenly their eyes met.

Victoria seems cannot take her eyes away from Onew. Onew felt awkward so he immediately get up.

He's giving Victoria a hand. " Err .. I'll see you later noona ... I have a class right now. I'll see you at your house tonight! "

Victoria just nodded.

 

Victoria's House

 

" Noona .. i want chicken or tofu! "

" Yah just eat what i've prepared." Onew keep Victoria company that night because her parents are out of town.

After dinner. Victoria helped out Onew with his homework.

" Yah! Pay attention. " Victoria hit Onew's head lightly to make him sober.

" Noona .. I wanna go to the toilet for awhile. " She nodded. Then Victoria take a look at Onew's bag and found out his wallet.

" Hmm .. he always mad at me whenever i want to peak into his wallet. Let's see what's inside. "

Victoria was so excited. Inside his wallet are his ID, some cash and ..

* My Picture? * Victoria take out her picture and there's something written at the back.

It's written ' Noona! I Will Always Love You No Matter What! '

" He love me .. " Victoria smiled. All this time Victoria also develop same feeling for Onew but she's too afraid to admit it.

She's afraid it gonna ruin her realtionship with Onew if he rejected her. And what makes Victoria hurt more is Onew always

talk about girls that he likes. That's what make Victoria believe that Onew doesn't like her.

From that time Victoria dated so many guys just to forget her feelings towards Onew. * Onew you babo! *

Then .. Onew come. " Noona! " Onew saw Victoria holding her picture.

Both of them staring at each other. Immediately Onew snatch the Picture from Victoria and pack his things.

" Yah! Where are you going? "

" Home .. and noona .. You can just ignore it. It's Nothing. "

Onew was so embarassed with what just happen. He thinks that he would never had a chance with Victoria.

" And why should I? Don't you know I've waited long enough for this moment and now you just gonna walk away? "

Victoria's eyes are full with tears right now.

" Noona .. what are you saying? "

" Babo!! Don't you know that I love you? "

" Noo .. noona ... I .. " Onew was so shocked till he unable to said a word.

" So ? " Onew still didn't give any response.

" Arhh .. You know what? You such a coward. " Victoria want to walk away but Onew grab her hand and pulled her into a hug.

" I LOVE YOU ... " Finally Onew said it.

" I really love you noona .. I'm sorry .. I should confess to you earlier.. Please don't leave me. " Victoria just keep silent.

" Please .. say something. " Onew said to her.

" I love you too Onew .. " Then they pulled out from the hug. Onew smiled at Victoria.

Onew cupped Victoria's face and wipe away the tears. " From now on .. I won't call you noona anymore .. "

" So what chu gonna call me? "

" Hmmm .. let see ... Honey? "

" Hehe .. Sweet Onew. "

" You wanna have something more sweeter than that? "

" Huh? " Onew just smirked at confused Victoria.

He then leaned his head to Victoria and little by little their face are closer to each other.

" I Will Always Love You No Matter What! " Onew smirked before planted a sweet kiss on Victoria's lips.

They are officially become a couple on that night.

 

Next Day ( Cafe )

 

" Hyung! You look happy today .. something good happen? " Jonghyun asked.

" Yup! "

Then Victoria come. " Hey Guys! " She greeted the rest and then she give Onew a peck on his cheek.

Key, Minho, Jonghyun, Taemin and Krystal are so shocked with what they saw.

" Unni ... you and oppa ... " Krystal asked.

" Yeah .. we kinda together right now. " Victoria answered smilingly.

" Wow .. I still can't believe it! " Minho add.

Onew just smiled at his dongsaeng.

" Oww!! I'm so jealous of you two ... What happen to us Taem? " Key pouted looking at Taemin.

" Yeah .. I want a girlfriend also. "

" Since both of you don't have one .. You guys can be a couple .. haha " Jonghyun tease his dongsaeng.

" Huh? No way! I'm not so desperate to be a gay. "

" Hyung! Am I not attractive to you? " Taemin said jokingly.

" Yah! Lee Taemin ... You give me a goosebump!! " Key smack Taemin's head.

All of them chuckled looking at Taemin and Key.

" Key hyung .. Saranghae ! "

" Yah .. Get away from me Taemin ... "

 

A/N :

Since the Ontoria part is kinda short, I'm gonna make an amends by .. 

DOUBLE UPDATES !! 

Hehe .. click .. click on the next button ..