.. This Is It .. ( Part 2 )

Time To Love

 

" Girls we going to pick you up at 8 tonight. " Onew said.

" Oppa .. Picked us up at Vic unni's house. All of us will be there. " Luna said.

They go back to their respective house.

 

Amber's House

" Amber .. What are you going to wear tonight? " Donghae are so curious.

" Err .. the girls choose this one for me. " Amber show the dress to Donghae.

" Wow .. that's pretty Amber .. Ahh I can't believe my sister has grown up so fast ! "

" Oppa .. you sound like Key oppa already.. hehe "

" Hehe .. Key's going to pick you up right? "

" Yup .. But Vic unni ask me to get ready at her house. "

" Ok .. And Amber have fun tonight. " Donghae ruffled Amber's hair.

Then her phone rang. " Yobeoseoyeo? "

" Amber .. where are you? Come here now. "

" Vic unni .. It's only 6.30 not 7.30 .. we not gonna be late. "

" Just get here .. it's going to take time to prepare. "

" I'll take my shower first then. "

" NO !! Just take it here .. We all waiting for you. "

" Ok .. I'll be there. "

" Oppa .. I'm going now. See you at the school. "

" OK .. Take care dongsaeng! "

 

Victoria's house

" Ahh unni .. what are you doing with my face. "

" Amber stay still .. You going to ruin everything. " The dongsaeng just chuckled while preparing themselves.

" Sulli you look cute. " Amber praised.

" How about us unni. "

" Pretty!! " Luna and Krystal give each other high five.

" Girls .. help me with Amber's hair. " Victoria ordered her dongsaeng.

" Ah .. it almost time .. Amber you look great !! Hehe " Victoria praised.

" Unni .. stop it .. " Amber blushed.

" Unni .. shoes .. where is it? " Krystal look around to find the shoe.

" Got it .. Wear it unni .. "

" Wow .. the heels really gonna kill me girls .. "

Victoria and the rest just laugh at Amber who are trying to adapt with the shoe. And it's about time the boys come.

The boy's Outfit :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anXzN3xtmXs&feature=related

 

" Vic Honey .. You look so beautiful !! " Onew give her a peck at the cheek .

" You guys look great yourself. " Victoria praised.

" Krys .. You look great !! " Minho kiss Krystal's hand.

" Sun Young .. dear .. You look pretty !! " Jonghyun also give a peck on Luna's cheek.

" Noona .. where's Sulli ? " Taemin asked.

" Taemin Oppa .. "

" Sulli .. Hehe .. You look so cute ! " Taemin smile at her.

" Thank You oppa .. " Then Sulli give Taemin a peck at his cheek. " Oppa you also look cute. "

" Hey Sulli .. Where my Amber? " Key asked.

" She always the last .. Arghh I hate it ! "

" Oppa .. Just wait .. She's getting ready. She'll be here and I tell you oppa you gonna love it .. hehe " Sulli teased Key.

" Really ? " The girls nodded.

Then Amber showed up. " Key Oppa .. there she is. " Krystal nudge Key's hand.

Key turned around and ... " OH MY GOD !! "

That's the first thing that Key said. He then jaw dropped including all the boys. 

 

 This is what Amber looks like except for the hair .. Just imaging Amber's hair during Chocolate Love Mv

Where she had a hair pin at one side of her hair.

 

 

 

" Amber .. is that you? " Onew asked.

" Amber noona .. pretty !! " Taemin said.

" Wow .. you sure do look nice Amber. " Jonghyun add.

" Yeah .. How's that hyung? " Minho nudge Key's hand.

Key cannot say anything he just look at Amber.

" Oppa .. " Amber waved at Key's face.

" OH .. Err .. You look HOT .. hehe " Key come to his sense now. Key can see Amber's cheeck become red.

Then he smiled at her. * Amber is so beautiful * Key thought.

 

 

There are 3 cars. Onew, Minho , Victoria and Krystal are in one car. The other one are Jonghyun, Taemin, Luna and Sulli.

And Key who drive his own car with Amber .

" Hey Amber .. You wearing heels .. hehe " Key try to make it less awkward.

" Yeah .. It's kinda hard. " Amber didn't look at Key at all . She's too shy.

" I've never thought you would wear those. "

" I .. Err .. I .. Want to look good as your partner. "

Key really touched when Amber said those. Then without hesitate he hold Amber's hand. That really make Amber stunned.

" Oppa .. "

" Thanks Amber. " Key replied.

They hold each other hand for awhile until they reached the school.

 

Everybody seems really mesmerized when they entered the hall . Especially when they saw Amber.

" Oppa .. what's wrong with them. "

" Maybe because my Amber look pretty tonight. " Amber blushed.

They take their sit. Their table are right in the centre. They sit with Donghae and Jessica.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are the MC at that night.

They start the night with a couple dance. " For our next performance will be done by Jonghyun and Luna. Give them a big clap. "

 

" Jonghyun .. Luna it's your turn. " Jessica tapped Luna's back.

Jonghyun and Luna gonna have a duet. They sang ' One Sweet Day ' by Mariah Carey and Boys II Men. They sang it beautifully.

There also some performance by the other SM Students including Onew, Key, Taemin and Minho.

Sungmin and Sunny do a duet of Falling Slowly with Sungmin on guitar.

FALLING SLOWLY ( Link ) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6SMD9be3V0

 

Then they played some games at that night. " Eunhyuk Oppa .. this night won't be fun without the game right? "

" Yup .. Hyoyeon how about a couple game. "

Then all the audience are excited. They keep on cheering.

" Seems like our audience love it very much .. Let start it. " Eunhyuk said.

" I will choose randomly the couple. "

" First one is Donghae.. Please bring along your partner ."

Donghae come to the stage with Jessica, followed by Taemin and Sulli, Jonghyun and Luna, Sungmin and Sunny.

" Ok and lastly .. Key! "

" Me? " Key shocked.

" Come on Amber! " Key drag Amber to the stage.

" Wow Key .. Amber look so great. hehe " Eunhyuk teased.

Key just gave his death glare at him.

 

They start the game. They prepared a big paper. As the music stop .. All of them will be rush to stand on it.

But the paper are getting smaller and smaller after each round. In the end there's only 1 person can stand or fit on the paper.

And the last 1 person should think a way to make sure the partner also can fit to it .

" It's third round already .. And only Key, Amber, Taemin, Sulli, Jonghyun and Luna are survived now. " Hyoyeon said.

" Yeah .. who will be the winner among these good friends? " Eunhyuk add.

Lastly only Jonghyun, Luna , Key and Amber are survived.

" Ahh ... it's tiring. "

" Oppa .. we can stop now. " Amber said.

" No .. let's continue .. I have some idea to let us win. " Key smirked.

The paper now are now as small as A4 paper.

When the music stop, Key immediately lift Amber like a bridal style and step on the paper.

Amber was so shocked but still she give her full coorperation to Key.

Key have to stand on the paper while lifting Amber for 1 minute to win. And he did it.

" Key and Amber win. " Both Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon said it.

" Yes Amber we did it. " They give each other high five.

" Wait a minute .. I forgot to tell you that If you win the girl must give a kiss to her partner. " Eunhyuk said.

" WHAT?? " Both Key and Amber shocked. The audience once again cheer for them .

" Amber .. kiss him .. woo !! " Onew shouted.

" Amber .. come on !! " Victoria add.

Then the crowd said .. " Kiss .. Kiss ..Kiss ..Kiss !! "

Key cannot stop smiling. Amber become more blushed than usual.

" Otokhae? " Amber look at Hyoyeon.

" You have to do it .. That's the deal. " Hyoyeon chuckled looking at Amber.

Amber take a quick glance at Key and then she take her deep breath. She move closer to Key.

In her mind she only want to give Key a kiss on the cheek but then Eunhyuk intentionally pushed Key slightly

and that cause both of them to kiss each others lips.

" Wooo!!! " The crowd cheer again as Key and Amber kissed. They immediately pulled away.

" Hyung!! " Key smack Eunhyuk's back slightly.

" I help you right? " Eunhyuk winked. Key smile again. Amber now really blushed and keep fanning herself.

 

" Wow .. you guys kissing again. " Jonghyun said while chuckled.

" Yah .. That's Eunhyuk hyung's fault. " Key defensed himself.

" Whatever .. Still kissing !! "

All of them laugh at Keyber including Donghae and Jessica.

" Ok .. We do a lot of stuff tonight .. Guys our Anniversary night has succeed. And I want to thank all of you for being here.

For making this night special. Once again I'm Eunhyuk and my partner Hyoyeon wish you Happy Anniversay !! "

Both of them bowed at the crowd.

 

Then a slow dance music start. All the couple take their chance to dance with their partner.

Including OnToria, Minstal, Taelli and Jongna.

Key and Amber still at their sit looked at their friends. They still not talking to each other due to embarrasement.

The first song are about to finished. * I must ask her now. * Key said in his mind and take a glance at Amber.

Then the second song start. " Can I have this dance with you .. Amber. " Key extend his hand out to Amber.

Amber just look at him then she smile and take Key's hand.

Key take Amber to the centre of the dance floor. He put Amber's hands on his shoulder and hold onto Amber's waist.

" Oppa .. I'm not good at it! " Amber said looking at her feet. She's afraid she might step on Key's feet.

" Amber, look at me. " Amber do as she told.

" Just follow the musics. " Key smiled.

Then Key take Amber's body nearer to him. * We Are Too Close .. *

Amber then rested her head on Key's chest. She can hear clearly Key's heartbeat. It fast as her's.

The song ' Back At One ' By Brian McKnight really blend with the mood well. A

ll the couples can feel the love from their partner on that time.

The Other just look at Key and Amber and smiled. " I think This is it oppa .. " Krystal said .

" Yeah .. I'm sure they will be official tonight. " Minho said looking at Keyber.