SM Academy Of Art & Music

Time To Love

 

SM Academy is the most famous academy in Seoul, Korea which are specialize in the study of musics and art. Most of the student in the academy has become a successful singer or actor in Korea, Japan and USA. Among of them are H.O.T, Boa and DBSK. Most of people in Korea will study in this academy to achieved their dream including this boy called Kim Kibum who is 17 years old and has nothing but his dream to became a singer in the future.

 

Key’s Bedroom

Kim Kibum!! Would you get up? It’s already 7 o’clock. You gonna be late for the school honey.”

Seems like Key doesn’t move an inch. He just keep smiling with his eyes still closing.

“Aish this boy. Why so difficult to wake him up everyday.”

Without hesitant Key’s mother throw a glass of water to her son’s face .

“ Arrrggh … Umma. What’s that for? “

" So that you can get up from your dreamland. Go and get ready for your school. You gonna be late.”

His mother said and then she went out from Key’s room to prepare the breakfast.

“Why she have to do that? She disturb my beautiful dream with Song Hye Kyo. I wish I had a girlfriend like her ” he said then he go to the wash room to prepare himself for school.

 

After he ready, he going down to the dining room to have some breakfast with his family. He kiss his mother’s check before take his breakfast. It’s already become a routine for him to kiss his mother before breakfast.

“ Appa. I’m goona be late for home today because I need to help Onew hyung with his assignment.

So I can’t help you to clean the garage today. I will do it some other day ok?“ Key said to his father.

The truth is Onew’s assignment is just an excuse to escape from cleaning the garage. He is too lazy to do that.

“ Yah, why you always have something when I ask you a favor? Are you try to escape again young boy?

Cause if I know you do you will be in a big trouble.” His father said. He really know his son well.

“ Anniyo. Appa why don’t you trust your son for once? This time is for real.”

Key said smiling to his father waiting for his answer.

“ Arasso. I let you go this time” his father said while shake his head from side to side.

“ Hehe thanks appa. Oh no! I’m gonna be late. Umma, Appa, I better go right now. Anyeong.”

Key said in hurriedly and get out from the house.

 

On his way to the school, he saw a young couple who walk hand in hand. And then he saw that the couple is about to kiss.

 

“ What is this? Do they have to do this in front of me? Haha in your dream kids. Almighty Key will not allow this

thing to happen in front of his eyes.” Key said while approaching to the couple and then .. dangg!!

The boy fall and hit the dustbin near him. Key push that boy his his shoulder intentionally so that the boy will fall.

” Omo, oppa, gwaencanayo?” the girl said while helping his boyfriend to get up

“ Haha. What an idiot.” Key keep on laughing until he about to cry.

“ Yah Key. What the hell are you thinking you doing? Are you jealous or what?

I am about to have some quality time with my girl just now” the boy said.

“ What if I am huh?” key said still laughing.

“ ok that’s it you gonna get it key.” the boy said then he start to chase Key until they reach to their school.

Key keep on running until the boy cannot chase him anymore.

“ Aish because of that idiot I have to start running like and idiot too. Haha it’s all my fault anyway.

NO! NO! it’s his fault. Who ask him to do such thing in front of me” Key said in his mind.

 

Then he continue his way to his class. “ What’s up Minho? Anything new today? “ Key greeting his bestfriend Minho.

“ Hey Key. Nope there’s nothing new except that my KRYSTAL is getting pretty day by day.. haha”

Minho said while laughing. He know that Key will annoyed with the fact that most of his friend

have a girlfriend except for him.

“ Yah, Choi Minho. You better stop saying nonsense if you love you face. “ Key said while glaring at Key with his

angry face. “ Haha .. I’m just joking ok.” Minho said while patting to Key’s shoulder. The he took his seat.

Not long after that … “ Yah, Kim Keybum. What have you done to my cousin? “

Jonghyun said while approaching to Key’s place.

“ What? Hyung, he started it you know. Who ask him to have lovey dovey with his girl in front of me??”

Key said with his divaish way.

“Aigoo. Why you have to be so jealous of them. It’s their right to do whatever they want. “

Jonghyun said while shaking his head from side to side.

“ What did he do this time Jjong hyung? “ Minho ask in curiosity.

“Ask him if you wanna know.” Jjong said while pointing to Key. Then he start walking to his seat next to Minho.

Before Minho start to ask to key .. “ Don’t ask anything. I don’t want to talk about this thing ok.”

Key said to Minho. Minho who known his friend for ages just smiling looking at him.

 

After a awhile the class start with the English subject. After a few subject is the break time. As usual Key,

Jonghyun and Minho will go to the café to meet their other friends.

As expected Onew will wait for them at the café with Victoria. “ Onew, there are here.” Victoria said.

Onew turn his head to his friend with a smile. “ Hyung, where’s the maknae?

Is he stalking again? Haha” Key said to his hyung.

“ I heard that Key hyung. And for your information I didn’t stalk anyone.”

Taemin said. Key didn’t realize that the maknae already at his back when he is there.

Taemin come with the girls, Luna, Krystal and Sulli.

“Haha.. really but I remember I saw you stalking Sul … umpph!!!” immediately Taemin cover Key’s mouth with his

hand and glaring at his hyung. Then he whisper something to his hyung which make Key’s laugh.

The rest of them just look at those two and smiling. But someone is suspicious with Key’s words.

“ who did Taemin stalk anyway? Who is Sul, Taemin?” Luna asking in curiosity although she know

who is the girl that Key talking about.

“ Aniyo Luna. Key hyung just playing a fool just now. I didn’t stalk anyone. I promise you.

I’m an innocent boy.” Taemin said with his cute way.

By that time Sulli’s expression has changing.

*Did Taemin oppa like someone else. I really hope he’s not. * Sulli said in her mind.

 

While they eating, “ Onew Hyung, did you know that Key is doing some bad things again this morning? Poor my cousin.”

“What do you mean Jjong? Did he shows his jealousy with someone again?” Jjong just nod his head and said

“ What else it can be”. Key just continue to eat his food without bothering of what Jonghyun said about him.

“ Yah Key. Would you stop act like a kid. What have those couple have done to you huh? Poor them.”

Onew keep on nagging to Key but unfortunately Key didn’t respond at all.

“ Yah Kim Kibum, I’m talking to you rite now.”

“Onew appa. Can you stop saying the same thing, I’m trying to eat here.” Key respond.

“ I’m saying the same thing because you always do the same bad thing.” Onew said.

“ What can I do? My jealousy have control me.” Key said in smirk.

“ Hyung, his only problem is he don’t have a girlfriend that’s why he keep bothering others.”

Minho talk to his other hyungs.

Then Taemin start talk. “ Hyung why don’t you date any girl in this school anyway.

There’s a lot of girls here. If you want I can introduce someone to you.”

“ Really?? Who is it? “ Key said excitedly.

“ Did you know Park Yoona, my classmate. She is single right now.”

Then suddenly Key’s face turn to an angry face. “ I don’t want her. She not even that pretty.”

Key said without looking at his dongsaeng. But everybody start to burst into laugh like crazy except for Taemin.

“ Yah Lee Taemin don’t you remember anything? Key’s already ask her to become his girlfriend last month

but she rejected him … badly” Jonghyuns start to talk.

“ Did u mean the girl that reject Key hyung and ask him to look into the mirror is Park Yoona?

OMG hyung I’m so sorry I didn’t know about that.” Taemin said in a sympathy tone but after that..

“ But hyung, did you look into the mirror after that .. hahahaha” Taemin start to laugh along with his hyungs.

“ Yah, you should help me not laughing at me. You are a dead meat Taemin!!” Key said and start to chase the maknae.

Then Sulli said “ it’s his fault that every girls in this school hates him. Who ask him to talk bad to the girls?”

“ Sulli, believe me, he cannot control it. He just talk what’s in his mind. He didn’t realize that his words will hurt those girls.” Victoria said to Sulli.

“ Poor Key oppa” Krystal said to Minho who just nodded to what she said.

 

But then, “What a minute. I heard there is a transferred student from USA who will study to this school.

I heard it from my unnie. Maybe she is single. Who knows right maybe she will like Key oppa besides she

doesn’t know Key oppa’s bad attitude here.” Krystal give her brilliant idea to the rest.

“ Krys you such a genius honey” Minho said proudly .

“ Yah Key stop chasing him.” Onew said which makes Key stop immediately.

“ I let you go this time Taem.” Key glaring at Taemin.

“ Haha hyung I know you love me.” Taemin said with a smile.

“HAHA very funny Taemin” Key said.

“ Hyung, we have some plan to help you with your problem. Thanks to my beautiful Krystal

we be able to find a girl for you.” Minho said to Key.

“ Is this some kind of jokes again. If it is … I swear to make you suffer for the rest of your life Minho.”

Said Key with both of his hand on his waist.

“ No hyung. It is really a good plan. Believe me.” Minho said while showing Key a thumb up.

OK what the plan anyway?” Key ask in curiosity.

“ We heard that there’s a transferred student will be coming this week. You can try your luck with her.

She doesn’t even know your so called diva attitude so there is a chance she will like you anyway.

How’s that huh? “ Minho explain.

“ Hmmm .. a transferred student huh? Sound interesting to me. Ok I agree to your plan. Haha transferred student,

wait for your prince charming the ALMIGHTY KEY.. !!” Key said with a smirk in his face. He feel so excited after that

and start to jumping around.

“ Omo he so emberassing. Why he have to said those thing in front of everybody.. Look he keep jumping around.

Yah Lee Taemin would you stop him??” Jonghyun said. But unfortunately Taemin unable to stop him as Key become more hyperactive.