Making the promise

The Promise

Luhan’s POV

Well this is awkward. Me and Sojin is walking home to my apartment, alone and we have nothing to talk about. Should I start the conversation? Yes, then I won’t look so stupid. “So, how are you feeling?” I asked. Wow, I needed to ask the most stupid question, great job Luhan.

“I’m better now, a little cold”, she said. Maybe that wasn’t such a bad question after all. But she is cold, should I give her my jacket? I stopped walking and turned around to face Sojin. Wow, she is shivering and I haven’t noticed. I took my jacket off and handed it to her. She seemed surprised and said thanked me and took it on.

We started walking again but now she was walking beside me, and closer to me. Is she scared? We walked silently home, but it was not so awkward anymore.

 

Sojin’s POV

Finally we are home. Luhan opened the door and walked first in. “Are you hungry?” He asked. I nodded my head a little. “I will make some food. You can go and relax if you want”, he said. I nodded and walked to the bedroom and laid on the bed, thinking.

What is happening to me? Am I slowly opening myself to Luhan? Should I give him a chance? But what if he is just lying about everything. But how can he? He looks so innocent and sweet. Wait, am I slowly falling for him? Is that what they call love?

“Sojin, the food is ready”, Luhan said while knocking carefully on the door. How long have I been thinking? He is already done making the food. “Okay”, I answered loud enough for him to hear.

 

After eating

Me and Luhan sat now at the couch watching something random on the television. I have no idea what we were watching, I was too busy thinking about the nightmare. The nightmare was so real, it feels like I will meet Dong Sun and maybe he will kidnap me again or worse. Suddenly I felt a finger wiping away a tear that I didn’t know I had.

I looked at Luhan in shock. He looked at me like asking if it was okay. I didn’t move away so he took slowly his other hand and wiped another tear. “Do you want to tell me about it?” He asked with a calm and comforting voice. I was still in shock, looking at him. Before thinking twice, I nodded my head and began telling him about my story. Yes, all of it.

I started telling him about my brother and his death, and how my parents are blaming me. When they left me and I was alone at the street. Working all day and being alone. When I saw my parents again and they sent me to the police, telling lies to them. And then the worst part, Dong Sun. How he abused me and ruined me. And then how I meet Luhan.

While telling this I was looking at my hands and sobbing, afraid of what Luhan would do. Will he think I am stupid and disgusting like everyone else?

 

Luhan’s POV

I sat there, shocked. Tears streamed down my face. I didn’t care about the fact that I’m crying. How can she have this can kind of painful past? How can people be so rude? I will not let this happen again Sojin.

I took my hands on her cheeks and lifted her head up so I could look at her. I looked deep into her eyes, her eyes were all red. I could see pain and fear in them. I wiped her tears and slowly came closer to her so I could hug her. Surprisingly she didn’t pull away. Actually she held me tighter and cried in my chest.

“Sojin, I will never let anyone do this to you. You should not be treated like that. I will protect you from now on. When something is wrong or you feel sad, just come to me, okay? I promise you Sojin, I will be here and make you happy now, but then you have to be by my side and do not run away, okay?” I whispered while hugging her close to me.

“Only if you promise me to never abandon me”, she said crying. I slowly let go of the hug because I wanted to look at her when I promised her this. But when I let go of the hug she only looked down, avoiding eye contact. I took my hands and held her cheeks making her face me. She still avoided my eyes.

“Sojin, look at me” I asked calmly. She did as I said and looked at me. “I promise you I will never abandon you”, I said slowly, making sure that she understands every word.

“Thank you, and please keep your promise”, she said and hugged me again. “I will”, I said and hold her close to me. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi people! I want to thank you all for subscribing...it means a lot to me. Just comments when you want me to update okay? Since I haven't really heard what you guys are thinking of this story since you aren't commenting so much, then I think I will soon END THIS STORY. What can you do to get me to not end the story? It's easy = COMMENT...But thank you all for commenting! I really love you!

Love you and your comments!