His story

The Promise

Sojin’s POV

“When I was younger, I lived with my mother alone. My father had left us and gone to another woman. I often helped my mother with the restaurant, to get more money. That was when she taught me how to cook.

We were really poor because my father took all the money. When I got older I got my own job, but still helped her with the restaurant.

It was one day that she got sick and she needed to be at the hospital. I was very worried and couldn’t sleep for days. Later I heard that the doctors was talking about that the cancer had spread through her whole body. I didn’t know anything about some cancer in her body.

I didn’t want to believe it at first, but then I asked mom about it”, he stopped talking and tears streamed down his face. He breathed heavier and struggled to start talking again.

It hurt me to see him like this. My eyes got hot and I took his hand in mine, giving him support to continue. “She only apologized, saying that she was sorry. I asked her how long she had been hiding it. She said some years.

I got angry at mom and ignored her. She had been hiding it all the time and never had I noticed it once.

When I was younger I often saw how she took medicine, but I didn’t dare to ask, I was too afraid of the answer. I guess all that time, she had been taking painkillers. I had been ignoring my mom for around a week and then I thought that I should not stay mad at her, because she is in pain and she did it so I could have a good time growing up. So I visited her, but when I came to the hospital”, he stopped speaking and cried more.

At this time, I was crying too. My heart was aching. “She, she was already dead”, he said and cried hard. I took one of my hands around his shoulders and the other to his head and took him close to me, laying his head on my chest. He took his arms around me and hugged me tight, while crying into my chest. I patted his head trying to calm him down.

“I wish I wouldn’t be so stupid and ignore her. Because of that, I couldn’t say goodbye to her. She is probably blaming me and hates me. I hate myself for that”, he cried.

“No, Luhan. She doesn’t blame or hate you, and don’t hate yourself. I think that she is watching you now and she wants you to be happy and forgive yourself”, I said with tears running down my face.

“You think that?” He asked and looked up to me. I took my hands and held his cheeks, wiping his tears. “Yes, of course Luhan”, I said trying to smile and looked him in the eyes. “Thanks Sojin, it means a lot to me”, he said trying to smile.

“Let’s sleep now, okay?” I asked. Luhan nodded his head and laid more comfortable in the bed and closed his eyes ready to sleep. “Thank you Luhan, for telling me this”, I said and laid down and closed my eyes. “Thank you for being here for me Sojin”, he said and after that, we both slept.

 

Luhan’s POV

When I woke up I looked at the clock and it was 2pm. Wow, have I slept for that long. It‘s good that I don’t have any work today. I looked to my side and saw Sojin still sleeping. She even looks beautiful in her sleep. I want to look closer, but what if she wakes up?

I came closer to her and now my face was just some inches away from her. My heart began to beat faster and I breathed heavier. I looked at her face. Like I have done before, but now she is sleeping so she won’t know.

I was looking at her lips. Her soft pink lips. I just want to kiss her. I admit it, I have fallen for her. I really like her but I am afraid to confess. What if she just thinks me as a friend, or not even a friend. I don’t want to lose her in any way. Maybe I should confess soon, what if she likes me back?

Before I stood up I kissed her quickly on her forehead and walked out of the bedroom. Should I make breakfast? Maybe we could go out and eat. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

 

Sojin’s POV

I opened my eyes, hoping Luhan would not be here. Was he staring at me? Omg, why? I laid in the bed, shocked of what just happened. I touched my forehead, just where Luhan kissed me.

 

Flashback

I woke up finding Luhan sleeping beside me. I got closer to him, looking at his face. How can he be so handsome? I slowly took my finger and felt his lips with it. I hope I won’t wake him up. I admit it I like him, but I don’t think he likes me back. Should I confess? No, I will wait to see if he shows any interest in me first.

Suddenly I felt him move under my finger. Is he waking up? I immediately laid down and pretended that I was sleeping. I felt him move and suddenly I could feel his breath on my face. It feels like he is going to kiss me. He must be only some inches away. I hold my breathe. Why is he taking so long?

Suddenly I felt his lips on my forehead. Did, did he just kiss me on the forehead? He moved away and then I heard the door closed. I signed in relief. But what was he doing? Did he just kiss me?

End of flashback

 

I slowly got up from bed, still thinking of what just happened. Does Luhan maybe like me? Could that be the reason why he did that? Should I test him?

I walked out of the room, looking for Luhan. “Luhan”, I called him. I heard no response. I looked around and saw the bathroom door open but I could hear some water. “Luhan are you there?” I asked. I walked into the bathroom to find Luhan standing with his back to me only a towel around his waist.

I immediately turned around and walked out of the bathroom. Omg, why am I blushing? I don’t think he knew I was there. I could hear the door opened more and Luhan came out. “Oh, good morning Sojin”, he said. I turned around seeing Luhan had now clothes on. “Good morning”, I said back to him.

“Sojin, can I hug you?” Luhan asked. I got surprised. Why did he ask something like that? Before I knew it, he walked towards me and put his hands around me, hugging me. I just stood there, still shocked. “Sojin, is it okay if I like you, because I really like you?” Luhan asked still hugging me.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I know the chapter was boring and all…but soon it will happen something big, I promise. Tell me what you think and what you hope to happen. This chapter was a little bit longer. Comment to keep me writing this!

Love you and your comments!