Hospital 2

The Promise

Luhan’s POV

I sat at a chair outside Sojin’s room at the hospital, waiting for the doctors to come out and give me some information about what just happened. Yes, I know her name now, her beautiful name. The doctor said that her name was Sojin and she had been to the hospital before, why? The doctor didn’t want to tell me why. He only said that it is best if she tells me. Why was I so nervous? Is she okay? And most important, what happened?

How could a pretty girl like her be fainting at the street to times and can’t really speak or is it because she is shy? But anyway, why aren’t they coming soon. I can’t wait anymore.

 

Flashback

I heard scream and crying coming from Sojin’s room. What is happening? I stood immediately up and saw some nurse and a doctor running to the room. What happened now? I stepped back so the doctor and nurse could enter the room.

I wanted to enter too but a nurse said to me that I needed to wait outside. Before she shut the door, I looked quickly inside the room and saw blood on the bathroom floor.

End of flashback

 

Finally the door opened and the doctor and nurse walked out. I stood up from the chair I have been sitting on for a while now. My back hurts, but that isn’t important right now. The doctor walked to me and asked me who I was to her, her brother, boyfriend, friend or neighbor? I didn’t know what to answer because honestly I didn’t know that myself.

She had never talked to me and never smiled. I guess we aren’t friends then. But I don’t know where she lives, she never told me. “I don’t know that myself, doctor”, I said honestly. “Do you know any of her family members?” The doctor asked. “No”, I answered. The doctor looked confused.

“I guess I should not tell you this then but we can’t get contact with her family, so I guess I have no other choice”, the doctor said. I looked at him confused. How can they not get contact with her family?

“We have found many cuts and bruises on her wrist and stomach and we are not sure where they have come from, if she has done it herself or someone has done it to her. And when she screamed and was crying, she was at the bathroom, cutting her wrist. I think I know why she is like this but that is something I can’t tell you. Like I said, you can try to get her to talk to you”, said the doctor.

I got shocked. What? Cutting? What is happening? I looked at the doctor nodding my head a little. “Try to take care of her from now on, okay?” The doctor said. “Yes, doctor”, I answered. After that, the doctor left.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people! So many of you have been subscribing, thank you!!!! But like I said, the updating is depending on you guys! If you want me to update faster, then comment! I know it have been a while since I updated but I was on a road trip and didn’t get many comments. I want to know what you think, so comment! But thank you to the people that have been commenting!

Love you and your comments!