Nightmare

The Promise

Luhan’s POV

I walked slowly to her room, still shocked after all that I just heard. I opened the door and looked inside. Sojin was lying in the bed, sleeping. She looked pale. I sat down at a chair that was beside the bed she was lying in. I carefully took her arm, hoping that I wouldn’t wake her up, and took a look at her wrist.

It was cuts and some was recently done. My eyes started to get hot. I took my thumb over one of the recently cuts and my thumb carefully over it. I could feel how her cut was reacting to the skin contact. I looked at her face. She looked hurt and started to sweat and her breathing got heavier. Was she having a nightmare?

 

Sojin’s POV

I stood at a place of nowhere. Everything was black. Where am I? “Hello?” I said quiet, hoping someone was there. Wait, my voice, I can talk again. I heard some footsteps coming to me. It sounded like some man shoes. There was a cold wind. I started to shiver. The footsteps got closer.

“Who’s there?” I asked. “Long time no see, Sonjin.” I stood still, couldn’t move. The footsteps stopped. It was Dong Sun. Tears immediately came running down my cheeks. “What do you want?” I asked. This is the first time I have ever said something like that to him. “Oh Sojin, are you trying to act brave now? You know, never once in your life will you be brave”, said Dong Sun and walked towards me. I began to run away from him but he catches me immediately.

“Where do you think you are going?” Asked Dong Sun nastily. “Please Dong Sun, let me-“ Dong Sun slapped me hard. “What did I say about using my whole name !” Said Dong Sun and slapped me again but this time harder. I cried and screamed for help, but all I got was Dong Sun slapping me.

Suddenly I heard Luhan’s voice. “Wake up, Sojin! Wake up!” I tried to concentrate on his voice hoping for help but it was hard. Dong Sun kept on slapping me. Finally I heard what he said I woke up.

I looked around the room. Luhan was sitting beside me looking worried. For the first time, I looked into Luhan’s eyes. It calmed me down. He looked so peaceful. “It’s okay. It was just a nightmare”, Luhan told me my arm. I started crying again thinking of the nightmare. I felt ashamed, Luhan was watching me cry. Now he would feel disgusted and leave me. But he said something unexpected. “It’s okay, just cry. If you hold it in, it will only get worse”, he said. I did as he said and cried my heart out.

 

Luhan’s POV

I sat there, watching Sojin cry. It hurt me to see her cry, but why? Why am I also hurting? My tears that I tried to hold was slowly running down my cheeks. But what was that nightmare about? Should I ask? After a while when both of us had stopped crying, I just had to ask. “If it is not rude of me, can I ask you what the nightmare was about?” I asked carefully, hoping she wouldn’t start crying again.

She looked at me nodding her head and sobbed. “It was…Dong Sun” she managed to say before she started crying again. Wow, her voice. I got to hear her voice now. But who is Dong Sun? Maybe it was one of her family members.

“It’s okay, you can tell me another time” I said and walked out of the room, but before I could her small hand grabbed my wrist weakly. “Please don’t leave me alone”, she said with tears in her eyes.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! I don’t like silent readers, you know. But anyway, please COMMENT on what you think and what is going to happen, because I have no idea. I really love you if you are still reading! Should I continue with this story? I'm getting very insecure about this story when you are not commenting :(

Love you and your comments!