The kidnapper

The Promise

She hesitated to go with the man but the police was getting angry because she was using their time with hesitating why she shouldn’t go with him. It looked like the man and the police knew each other very well, like they were friends. She didn’t have any other choices so she followed the man home.

When they got to his house she started asking who he was and if he knew her and why he didn’t take her to her apartment. The only thing he said was that he had sold her apartment and said that she just needed to follow him. He sounded annoyed with her questions. So she followed him while thinking of what he had done with the things inside her apartment, but she didn’t dare to ask. His house had two floors.   

They went down and walked into a room and he said it was hers. Sojin looked around the room and suddenly she heard that the door got locked. She immediately looked at the man who was smiling and started taking of his clothes while telling her that he had kidnapped her and she was going to be his slave, his slave. And his name was Dong Sun, the kidnapper. Tears immediately ran down her cheeks.  

He was crazy and she often tried to run away, but he found her and punished her. She asked one day why he took her and then he said the most hurtful thing to her, that day when her parents had took her to the police station, they saw him on the street and asked him if he could take Sojin to his home and keep her there. They didn’t care about how he was to her, as long as she wouldn’t come to her parents again. After Sojin heard that, she broke down crying hard, screaming for them because she loved them. She missed how they were before they started to hit and use her.

When she didn’t do what he told her, he would find a blade and make cuts on her wrist and stomach. She got weaker and weaker so it was getting hard to fight back. She often told him to stop but he would just slap her and her. She had a hard time doing things. He often called her things and said that no one would ever love a worthless like her and she was useless so she could just kill herself. After a while Sojin started to believe what he said and was more and more thinking about suicide.

After many months being kidnapped, she was ruined. She didn’t do anything. All she could do was to stare at a wall, crying and wait. Waiting for him to come home. He was always away at the nights, drinking at a bar and probably ing other girls. It was one night that he didn’t come home and she thought he maybe had fallen asleep after ing some random girl. And that night, it was her chance. Her chance to run away. She ran away but when she came outside, she had no idea where she was. But she couldn’t lose this chance, after being locked in a room in 4 months, she could finally be free.  

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi again! Hopefully this is getting better...I'm working hard with this story and trying to write as much as possible. Please comment on what you think, it helps me! Comments make me happy!

Love you and your comments!