Final

The Promise

Sojin’s POV

I held my eyes closed. What happened? I was afraid to open my eyes. I didn’t feel any pain, I’m sure I was shot in the head. I should be dead but why does it feels like I’m still on the earth, alive.

I slowly opened my eyes to find Luhan in front of me. He looked worried. I immediately hugged Luhan tight. He took his arms around me. We pulled away from the hug and Luhan wiped away my tears. He also had some tears in his eyes.

Then I looked around. I saw Dong Sun lying on the floor, with blood coming from his head. Wait, it wasn’t me who got shot, but Dong Sun, how?

Luhan seemed to notice my expression changed and took his hands to my cheeks. “I want you to meet my friends, they are more like brothers”, he said smiling.

I’m so confused. What? Luhan’s expression told me that I should look behind me and then I saw 11 good looking boys. I recognized 5 of them from the picture at Luhan’s apartment.

I saw two guys were speaking to the girls, probably making them calm down. I saw a gun in one of theirs hand. Did he kill Dong Sun?

I looked back at Luhan, still confused.

 

Luhan’s POV

Sojin looked at me again, confused. She is so cute. “I will explain everything when we get home, okay?” I said to her. She nodded in agreement.

I took her hand in mine and we walked out of the building.

 

-At exo’s apartment-

Sojin’s POV

We all sat in exo’s living room. I sat beside Luhan. He just told me about their plan. How he thought the plan wouldn’t work when he came and saw Dong Sun. But since the boys were smart they could finish the plan. To save me.

My eyes started to get teary for like the thousand time this day. Luhan looked at me worried, probably wondering why I was crying.

I looked at the other boys, Luhan had told me the names of them. They were also worried. That made me cry more.

“Why? What’s wrong Sojin?” Asked Luhan. “I am just so happy to have someone like you guys. You seem to care about me and give me love. The first people in my life that have showed me real love and family”, I answered while sobbing.

Luhan and all the other started smiling. “We will always be your family”, said Kai. He sat beside me and put his hand on my shoulder, comforting me.

“Hey, stop touching her like that, she is mine. No one can touch her without me”, said Luhan clearly jealous. We all started to laugh.

“But that’s not fair, that’s so mean Luhan”, said Tao, pouting. I looked at him and laughed.

 

-Later that day-

Me and Luhan drove home to his apartment. It was so fun to be with the boys. They treat me like their sister and are so caring. I can’t believe this has happened to me.

Suddenly I felt someone poked me at the cheek. I looked at Luhan who was poking me. We sat at the couch, watching something on television. “What?” I asked. “What are you thinking about?” Asked Luhan curious.

I smiled. “I can’t describe how happy I am. I have finally people who really care about me”, I said sincerely. Luhan took his arms around my waist from behind and took his head to my neck.

“I’m so glad you are happy Sojin. That’s the most important thing for me”, he said. I smiled for myself at the thought. Suddenly Luhan took his arms off me but did something unexpected.

He turned me around, so I was facing him and then took his hands to my waist, and put me on his lap.

I sat there shocked. I was sitting on Luhan’s lap, it didn’t felt as weird as I thought. It was actually very comfortable. I looked at him and then he took something from his pocket.

He then showed me what was in his hand. A beautiful ring. I looked from the ring to Luhan shocked. “Sojin, I love you so much. I want to make you smile every day, every hour, every minute and every second. After my mother left me, I have felt an empty space in my heart. And when I met you, you filled it up. I am now complete. I want to spend my future with you. I don’t think I can live without you, even if I tried. I don’t want to think of a future without you. So Sojin, will you marry me?”

Tears of happiness streamed down my face. I can’t believe it. I immediately nodded my head. “Yes!” I shouted and smiled. I hugged him, holding around his neck.

When I pulled out of the hug, Luhan took the ring on my finger. “I love you Sojin”, he said. He kissed my tears away. “I love you too Luhan”, I said sincerely. Then he kissed my lips. The kiss was full of passion and happiness.

 

THE END

 

 -------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing and commenting guys!!! I love you!

I hope you won’t be mad at me that I ended this story. I will start to write a new story BUT I won’t upload it until it is done. So that you guys don’t have to wait so long for updates. I will update like twice a week maybe. I also want to make an oneshot, but I don’t know what it should be about. If you have any wished for my oneshot, comment ;)

Comment what you thought about the ending, storyline and everything else you want!!

See you soon!! <3