The plan

The Promise

Luhan’s POV

I woke up at an unfamiliar place. I looked around, it is the hospital.  Why am I here? The back of my head suddenly started to hurt. I took my hand to it to feel some bandage on it. What happened?

I tried to remember and then I remembered Sojin was taken away and something hit the back of my head. Wait Sojin! I got immediately up from the bed and took my clothes that were lying on a chair. I changed fast to my clothes and run out of the room.

I need to find Sojin and fast. My head really hurt but I don’t care. Many nurses were trying to talk to me, probably asking me where I was going. It is probably because of that bandage thing on my head. When I came out of the hospital my head hurt really badly. I took my hands to hold it, trying to stop it.

Should I take a taxi? I looked around my pocket to see if I had my wallet. I found it and run to the road, trying to get a taxi to stop here. After a time a taxi came and I sat inside, saying where I needed to go to.

I needed to go home to get my phone, and then I need to make a plan on how I am going to get Sojin back. It will be hard because Dong Sun knows a lot of police probably and I can’t get help from them. But I will try to talk to a police.

When the taxi had parked outside the apartment I paid him and ran inside the apartment. I took quickly off my shoes and jacket and looked around for my phone. I saw it was on the kitchen counter and I walked to it and took it up.

I checked it if it has gotten some new messages and I had one from an unknown number. I opened my phone and clicked on the message, reading it. “I have Sojin with me here, and if you want her back, then we can make a deal. I can tell you one thing and that is that you don’t have much time to save your princess. It will soon happen something with her”, the text message said.

I didn’t have to know some name to know who it was from. I knew it was Dong Sun. I wanted so bad to just send a message back but I knew it could be a trap. I called my friends, maybe they could help me.

I had many friends that were like brothers to me. Together they were 11 guys. I would always call them for help like now. I looked at my contact list and decided to call Kyungsoo. I waited some seconds before he answered.

“Luhan”, he said with a happy tone. “Hi Kyungsoo, I really need you and the others help”, I said desperately.

 

Sojin’s POV

I woke up but couldn’t move. I was tied to a chair in the middle of a room. I couldn’t see what this room was because it was all dark but it was one light shining on me. The room was all empty.

Where was I? I tried to think of what last happened and that was that I was being dragged into a car by Dong Sun and Luhan was lying on the street. After that they beat me up so I fainted.

Luhan! Is Luhan okay? I tried to move but then I heard a voice behind me. “No need to use your strength on that. It won’t help and I think you need your strength to later”, I heard Dong Sun said behind me. I could hear him laughing a little.

He walked closer to me and then I could fell his breath at the back of my neck. My eyes got teary. “You are a bad girl, you know. Running away from me and finding another guy. You know I don’t think he likes you”, he whispered. Don’t listen to him Sojin. Don’t believe in his lies. Luhan will come.

He started touching my hair. “You know, I have contacted him. Saying he needs to come her to get his little princess back. But, the thing he doesn’t know it that if he comes”, he stopped talking and slowly took something to the front of me. I looked at his hands and could see a gun.

My tears were now running and I started to shiver. “If he comes, he will die”, he said and I could feel him smirking. “But there is something you can do to not get him killed”, he said.

“What is it?” I asked immediately. Luhan couldn’t die because of me, that isn’t right. I should have never let Luhan into my life. Now I regret it.

“The thing you have to do it to call Luhan and tell him to not come, say that you hate him and you just used him. Make him hate you”, he said and laughed. “But then, you need to be with me again, you can’t run away. If you run away then I will kill Luhan”, he said smirking.

I started to cry harder. I needed to think for a while. “You can’t think for that long, Luhan will soon be coming”, he said and laughed. He then walked out of the room. When I heard the door closed, I cried out, screaming. I know I have to call Luhan and tell him to not come, but will I be able to say it? I love him so much.

 

Luhan’s POV

Now me and my 11 friends are sitting in their living room. I have told them all about what have happened. They seemed shocked. Probably because I never have had a girlfriend before and all that have happened to Sojin. I started to get tears. It was hard for me to tell them all this. I am just imagining how hard it have must been for Sojin.

Suho who sat beside me started my back, to help me calm down. I looked at the others and they were also teary. “We will help you Luhan. We will get Sojin back”, said Chen, giving me a little smile.  

After we had stopped sobbing and being sad, we started to make a plan on how we were going to take Sojin back. In the middle of planning, my phone started ringing. It was the unknown number again.

I quickly answered it and I could hear someone cry. “Luhan”, it said. It was Sojin. My eyes got bigger and I was lost of words. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi people. I will make a rule now: I will not update next chapter before I have gotten 1 comment. I know it is weird and not nice of me but it is really hard to write this story without your opinion. 

Love you and your comments!