Luhan

The Promise

She ran away but it was hard for her because she didn’t have much energy. The clock was 12pm and it was raining. When she was tired of running she stopped outside a grocery store. She sat down and at the cold ground, not caring about the rain and then she fainted.

When she woke up she was laying at a bed. When Sojin noticed that she jumped of the bed and looked around the room. Where was she? Her eyes started to get hot. What if somebody had kidnapped her again? She was afraid. The door to the room opened and a very innocent boy walked in. He looked at her with concern.

Sojin wanted to ask who he was and why she is here. This was like a déjà vu. She started to cry hard and sat down at the floor. She didn’t want this again. She cried and cried of the thoughts of Dong Sun, the kidnapper. What if this guy was helping him? 

 

Flashback

The boy saw Sojin outside the grocery store where he worked. He felt bad for her and wanted to help her so he walked outside to see if she was okay, but then he saw she had passed out. He panicked and closed the store and drove her home to his apartment. When he had parked his car he carried her to his room and placed her at his bed. He checked if she had fever, but it was normal. He looked at her face, admiring her. But she looked sad and it worried him. After he had been watching her and checking if something was wrong since she suddenly had fainted, he went to the living room and to lay on the couch to sleep.

End of flashback

 

Sojin tried speak to that boy when she had calmed herself down but she couldn’t get her voice out. She hadn’t spoken since almost 3 months and her voice was ruined. The boy saw she had a problem with speaking so he introduced himself. “My name is Luhan and I’m 19 years old”, and then he told the story about how and why he took her at his place. After he told her that she calmed down but still had some tears in her eyes.

She looked at this boy named Luhan. He is the first person that has actually looked at her with concern. She wanted to go to the bathroom but she didn’t know how to ask him when she couldn’t speak. It was like Luhan knew what she was thinking because he then said where the bathroom, kitchen and living room was. It was a simple apartment he lived in. He said that she could take a shower to clean herself, if she wanted.

Sojin walked slowly to the bathroom and locked the door. She walked in front of the mirror and saw herself. She had a sweater and jeans on. They were both dirty from running in the rain yesterday. She slowly took off her clothes in front of the mirror. Looking at her body. It was disgusting to see all the cuts and bruises Dong Sun had done to her. She was thin, very thin. Dong Sun didn’t give her much food to eat, so she got easily thin. She started to cry again. All the scars were going to be a part of her for the rest of her life now. She hated it. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! If you are reading this then, I love you! Comments are making me smile ;) If it is anything I should do with this story....comment! 

Love you and your commments!