The change

The Promise

Sojin’s POV

After they took Luhan away, they dragged me into another room. It looked just the same as the other, but it was two chairs, facing each other. The room was cold. They had sat me down on one of the chairs. I hated everything. I wanted to just kill them but I know it is no use.

They took some rope around my wrist so I couldn’t hit them. Then they took another rope around my feet. It was so tight. They clearly didn’t care if it hurt me.

When they were done, they walked in front of me, so I could see them. It was three men looking at me, smirking. Dong Sun was not there. He wasn’t with Luhan, killing him, right?

I started to panic again. “Where the hell is Luhan?!” I yelled. I was never the type of person to swear, but I couldn’t hold back now. I wanted them to see how angry I am. They only laughed and one of them walked closer to me.

One of them behind him took the other chair and gave it to him. He took it and sat it right in front of me, only inches away.

He came closer to my face. “Do you really think I would tell you that ?” He whispered in my ear. I started crying again. Where are you Luhan? Please be okay.

The man in front of me slapped me hard. Then he took a handful of my hair and dragged it backwards hard. I cried harder. Please stop this. “You little , stop crying or else I will have to do something to you”, he whispered.

He took his face to my neck and smelled my scent. “You smell delicious”, he whispered. “Stop it”, said Dong Sun. He was standing now at the door at the room. The man that was holding my hair and was only inches away, stopped immediately and stood up.

Dong Sun walked towards us. He walked closer to them and whispered something to them. I couldn’t focus. My head hurts now and I feel like throwing up. But that couldn’t stop me from thinking about Luhan.

When Dong Sun was done whispering to them, they walked out of the room. Again, it was only me and Dong Sun.

 

Author’s POV

Dong Sun had told the guys to go out and get Luhan. They did as he had told them. When they arrived to the room, they saw Luhan sitting at the corner of the room, hugging himself.

They walked to him and took his arms, dragging him up from the ground. Luhan had a problem with standing but used his strength to stand.

They walked back to the room where Dong Sun and Sojin was in. When Luhan saw Sojin, he immediately tried to run to her, but it was no use. He stopped walking. He started at her in her eyes, telling her that everything will be okay. She looked at him with a worried look.

The guys started to get mad of Luhan’s actions so they dragged him, but now they were holding tighter. Dong Sun took the chair that was in front of Sojin and placed it some meters away.

The guys almost throw Luhan to the chair. They got his arms and feet tied up and then they left the room.

Sojin got watery eyes seeing that Luhan was still alive. Luhan also got watery eyes seeing that she was fine.

“I’m sorry to disturb you lovely moment but now since you are here Luhan, me and Sojin made a deal”, Dong Sun said smirking. Luhan immediately looked at Sojin in shock when he heard that they made a deal.

Sojin didn’t know what to do. She looked down, avoiding Luhan’s eye contact. She couldn’t stop her tears.

Luhan looked back at Dong Sun, wanted to know what the deal was about. “The deal was that if you came here, you would die. If you didn’t come, then Sojin needed to be with me again, for the rest of her life”, said Dong Sun, laughing.

Luhan looked at the ground, thinking hard. Tears still came from Luhan’s eyes. After a while he took his head up and looked at Sojin. She was now looking back at him.

Sojin started crying more. She was crying so hard now. Screaming and couldn’t control it anymore.

It hurt Luhan to see her like this. He wanted to calm her down but didn’t know how.

Dong Sun walked towards Sojin. He stopped right in front of her and slapped her, like the thousand time this day, but it was the hardest slap now.

When Luhan saw this he started shouting “stay away from her you beast! Don’t touch her!” Sojin started to calm down, after hearing Luhan’s voice.

Dong Sun walked back to his spot and smirked. Sojin looked at Dong Sun, wanting to say something. But Dong Sun started talking. “I said I would kill Luhan if he came. I think I will change that rule now. To something a little more fun”

Dong Sun looked at the door to the room and there it was two girls, some years smaller than Sojin. Dong Sun walked towards them and when he stood right next to them, they frightened.

One of the girls started crying and stood in front of her friend, protecting her. “Please don’t hurt my friend”, said that girl.

Dong Sun started laughing again. He took a handful of their hair in each and dragged them to where Sojin and Luhan was siting. Then he pushed them hard at the ground.

They were now sitting at the ground, holding each other, crying.

“Like I said, I will change the rule and that is that Sojin is going to choose who she will kill of Luhan or the two girls”, he said smirking.

He knew about her little brother and knew she would fell twice as awful if she killed the girls, but if she killed Luhan, the person who she loved, she would also feel awful. He is the first person who cared about her.

Dong Sun was actually very curious about her choice.

Sojin tears fell and she looked at Luhan, into his eyes. She could see he was curious about her choice, but also afraid. Then she looked to the girls. They sat there, begging her to not kill them.

Who will Sojin choose?

 

 -------------------------------------------------------------

I know people at the earth, it have been a while since the last update. But please don't kill me. I can explain why:
 
I was in Spain and tomorrow I will go to Denmark and then German. I will try to write on the trip. I felt so bad when I saw one of yours comment because I'm so mean to you guys..making you wait for my updates that takes thounsands years to make.
 
Anyway comment what you think will happen, who you think Sojin will choose and maybe tell me if you have visited any other countires this summer, I would love to hear :D
 
Comment for update!
Love you and your comments!