The decision

The Promise

Author’s POV

After some minutes of silence, Sojin had finally made her choice. Everyone in the room was curious about her choice.

Sojin looked up from the ground, where she had been staring for some minutes. She was sure about her choice.

“So, have you made your decision Sojin?” Asked Dong Sun. Everyone took their eyes off Dong Sun to Sojin, wanting to know who is going to get killed.

Dong Sun took his gun from his pockets and made it ready.

Sojin looked at the girls, smiling to them. Then to Luhan, she smiled to him but Luhan knew that was a fake smile.  He knew behind that smile was she crying, wanting this all to end, the same as him.

Sojin then nodded, answering Dong Sun’s question that he asked. She looked at back at Dong Sun. “I choose to kill myself”, Sojin said, clearly.

She could feel Luhan’s intense staring. He was in clearly shock. The girls got happy that they weren’t going to die, but they couldn’t smile, knowing that Sojin was going to die.

Of course they didn’t know her, but they could see she was a good person and wanted to get to know her more.

“Wow, I actually like that idea better Sojin. First time in your life, you have actually made a great decision”, said Dong Sun, walking towards Sojin.

Luhan started panicking. He couldn’t let her kill herself. He was sure she would choose him and he wouldn’t mind.

When Dong Sun stood beside her, he took his gun to her head. Sojin could feel the meatal against her head, and she didn’t like it. But she had no other decisions. To kill Luhan or the girls was she never going to happen.

When Luhan saw his gun near Sojin’s face, he felt like dying. This couldn’t be real. “Stop, get away from her!” He cried and shouted to Dong Sun.

Dong Sun ignored Luhan but Sojin looked at Luhan. “Sojin, please don’t do this. Think of what you are doing. Just kill me instead. Don’t worry about me just don’t you dare leave me!” Yelled Luhan.

Luhan couldn’t control his anger anymore. The girls started crying more after seeing this.

Dong Sun started laughing. “Are you ready Sojin?” He asked while smirking. It was now happening. She was going to die. Luhan just couldn’t accept the fact.

Sojin couldn’t hear Dong Sun’s voice. She was just thinking about the guy in front of her, crying and begging her to not leave him alone. Luhan was only making it harder for her.

She felt a hand grab her hair and drag it backwards. Then she understood Dong Sun had asked her a question. She tried to nod but it was useless when he held her hair so tight.

“Yes”, she tried to says, but it came out as a whisper. Sojin needed to face the reality now. She will never she her parents again, she will never be with Luhan in the future as she wished. She would never make a happy family and show her mother and father how great mother she could be.

All her wishes of the future were ending here.

She looked at Luhan, he was crying so hard. “Please, Sojin, don’t to this to me! I will not be able to live with you in the future! Don’t leave me like my mother!” He shouted.

“3”, said Dong Sun, counting down when he would shoot. “I’m sorry Luhan”, said Sojin with tears. “2”, continued Dong Sun. “I love you Luhan”, Sojin said. Luhan didn’t stop shouting. “No! Stop. Sojin listen to me, I will do anything for you. Because you are my everything so don’t leave me alone!”

“1”, said Dong Sun. “Forget me Luhan”, Sojin said. Then a loud shot was heard. The whole room became quiet and cold.

What happened?

 

------------------------------------------------------------- ​

Hi people! It has been a while and I have explained it. I'm back now and hopefully I will update more. Please comment so I can get motivation to continue. I know, short chapter...comment more for longer chapters. ;D
 
Comment for update!
Love you and your comments!