Weak

The Promise

When she was done she took on her clothes and walked out the bathroom. She felt a little better after the shower. Now she was walking around the apartment, looking for Luhan. While she was looking for Luhan she saw something on a bookshelf. It was a picture of Luhan and 5 other guys. Probably his friends. He must be lucky to have so many people he can be with. Sojin looked at some other pictures that stood beside it. Weird, it weren’t one picture of him and his family.

“What are you looking at?” Asked Luhan who stood behind her. Sojin felt immediately uncomfortable with a human so near her so she stepped aside. When Luhan saw that he apologized and stepped away from her.  

“Are you hungry?” Asked Luhan, thinking that she probably was hungry and hadn’t eaten for a while. Sojin nodded carefully without looking at Luhan. “I made some food to you”, said Luhan and showed her the way to the dining table. When Sojin had sat down and carefully started to eat, Luhan said that he needed to go to work and he will be back later.

The door to Luhan’s apartment closed and Sojin was all alone. It was hard for her to eat up all the food but she tried. When she was done her stomach felt weird. Was she going to throw up? She ran to the bathroom and sat in front of the toilet, throwing up all the food that she just ate. It was a disgusting sight. She was weak and hated herself more and more. She started crying all over again. Feeling dirty again.

 She started thinking that she should just leave and don’t bother Luhan anymore. That was exactly what she did. She walked out the apartment door. Where should she go now? She didn’t have money, a phone or a place to be at.

When she came outside there were a lot of people. She felt uneasy but started to walk. It was people pressing her at the street and she felt uncomfortable and dizzy. Why couldn’t she do something as easy as this? Walking in the street with people. After walking some meters, she couldn’t feel her legs anymore.

Why is she so weak? The only person she could blame was Dong Sun and herself. Her breathing got heavier and heavier. Sweat was dripping down her forehead. After that she fell on the ground. She could see people staring at her but no one helped her. Then everything went black. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I know I said that I was going to update slowly, but it is just so fun to write and read your comments! I got so happy about the comment I got. I also know that I said the chapters were going to get longer and longer, but what do you want? Long chapters but slowly update or short chapters and quick update?

Love you and your comments!