Save me

The Promise

Sojin’s POV

“Luhan”, I said in the telephone. After a moment of silence in the phone I could hear Luhan said “Sojin, just wait. I will come and get you back.” He is really going to get me. No Sojin, if he comes then he will die. “No! Luhan, don’t come”, I cried in the phone.

“What are you saying Sojin?” He asked. “You can’t come”, I said but got slapped. Dong Sun took the phone from my ear. I looked at him and he said to me without Luhan could hear “say the right thing , do not say anything that you shouldn’t, if not, I will kill him.”

I cried harder but tried to hold it. He took the phone back to my ear. I need to be strong. “Luhan, did you really thought I cared about you. I used you. I never really loved you”, I started to cry harder. “So don’t ever come to see me again”, I said, not meaning anything of what I said.

“Sojin, you are lying, aren’t you. Dong Sun is getting you to say these things, right? Sojin please say it’s not true”, he pleased. Before I could say anything more, Dong Sun took a tape on my mouth and took the phone to his ear.

“You heard right Luhan, she doesn’t want to see you again so don’t come and save her”, he said with a smirk. I sat there, crying and screaming but it was no use. No one else could hear me than Dong Sun.

 

Luhan’s POV

The phone call ended and I started to cry so hard. The boys were shocked and confused. I got on my knees and held my chest, where my heart is. It hurts so much.

“What is wrong?” Asked Xiumin. He sat down beside me and waited for me to answer. “She said that she hated me and she don’t want to see me more”, I said, crying harder.

“Luhan, she is probably lying. Dong Sun is probably making her say it” said Sehun. “I asked her that, but then Dong Sun took the phone and started talking”, I cried. “Luhan you should go to your room and try to sleep, you look so tired, okay?” Said Xiumin.

I nodded and tried to calm down my cries and walked to my room. I still had a room at their apartment. I walked into the room slowly, with tears running down my cheeks.

I sat down at the bed, curling myself into a ball, and crying. Why Sojin? I love you so much.

 

After I had been siting there and crying, I heard someone knocked on my door. I looked up at the door and saw Baekhyun was standing there. “Can I come in?” He asked. I nodded my head and wiped my tears away.

Baekhyun walked to the side of my bed and sat down. “We have found out how we can get her back. We finished the plan, but we will only do it if you want”, he said looking at me. “Explain it to me”, I sad seriously.

 

Sojin’s POV

I was still sitting at the chair, doing nothing. But now Dong Sun was sitting in front of me, facing me. He has taken of the tape that was on my mouth. But now he asked me some questions and when I said no, he would spit at me. If I didn’t answer, then he would slap me.

It was so disgusting. I was feeling like I needed to throw up but he would say that I needed to swallow it. It has happened like two times. It is because I haven’t got any food and he is spitting on me.

He said he would continue to do it until Luhan came or send him a message about not coming. I was very tired and my eyes felt so heavy. I felt something hit my right cheek hard. He slapped me again.

“Don’t you dare fall asleep”, he said looking annoyed. I could feel my right cheek burning.

The room was all silent again. After a while I started to wonder. Was he done with his question? I wanted to ask, but what if he forgot? I looked carefully at him to see him falling asleep. He also looked very tired.

When he had fallen asleep, I felt relived. Now I could sit and relax. I started to think about Luhan again. Will he come? He is probably mad at me and hates me.

I should never have come to his life. I left him like his mother.

I heard the door behind me opened but I couldn’t turn around to see who it was. I could hear that a person was walking closer to me. I looked up to see if Dong Sun was still sleeping. He was but it looked like he would soon wake up.

The person behind me took of the rope on my hands and walked to the front, so I could see who it was. It was Luhan. He gave me a little smile and I smiled back. His eyes were teary and red. I stood up and walked closer to him and hugged him tight. He took his arms around me.

“You came, Luhan”, I head Dong Sun said. I forgot he was here. I stopped hugging Luhan and took Luhan’s hand in mine. Dong Sun stood up and walked forward to us. We both stepped backwards.

I looked at Luhan, wondering about what we were going to do now. After taking some steps back, I could feel the cold wall at my back. Dong Sun started to laugh. Suddenly I could feel someone holding my wrist and dragged me away from Luhan.

I looked at Luhan to see the same happened to him. “No!” I screamed, trying to get out of their grip. It was no help. They can’t kill Luhan!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people! It has been a long time and probably will be till last. Thanks for subscribing and commenting. I am really thankful for that. Please continue commenting.

Love you and your comments!