Her story

The Promise

Her parents left her alone when she was 13 years old. She was at a camp with her friends. That was the last time she smiled and was happy because when she came home, she was alone. Her parents had ran away and took all the furniture and sold the house.

She had a brother but he died when she was 11 years old. She and her brother was swimming and played at a pool and Sojin needed to use the bathroom but when she came back, she saw her brother had drowned. She was sad about what happened because he was the only one she could really trust. After that happened her parents started to hate her and said it was all her fault. She didn’t dare to say anything against them. That was when they started hitting her and abuse her. They forced her to get part time jobs and she didn’t get to rest.

So when she saw that her parents left her, she lived on the street. She couldn’t do anything else and because she was poor, her friends left her. Her family had not left any money to her so she started to get some part time jobs. It weren’t much that she got but it was enough for her to live. Her life as a 13 years old girl was to sleep at the street, wake up at 7am and work at a store for 8 hours and when she finished it was another store she worked for and that was 6 hours. Sojin was done at work it was 11pm and then she needed to buy some food with the money she had earned, and then she would cry herself to sleep. She missed her family and hoped for them to come back. Sojin didn’t care about them being mean to her, she just needed someone by her side.

When she became 15 years old she had enough money to buy a little apartment. She was at a young age, but she didn’t give up. Her life was slowly getting better and better. She still cried herself to sleep and missed her family, hoping she would see them soon.

When she was 18 years old she saw her parents on the street on day. She ran to them and hugged them, but they pushed her away and yelled at her. They said that they had never seen her before and Sojin said that she was their daughter but then, they called the police.

She was send to the police station and her parents told the police that she was some crazy child saying nonsense. And again her parents left her alone, but now in a prison cell. After two weeks in the cell, the police came to her and said that someone had come to get here. Sojin was staring to think that her parents had regretted their choice, but when she saw a full grown up man stood their smiling nastily to her, she knew she was in trouble.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! The chapter's will get longer so don't worrry. I hope the story is okay so far! Please comment so I can keep making chapter's! 

Love you and your commnets!