Hospital 1

The Promise

Luhan’s POV

When I was done working at the grocery store I drove home to my apartment. I was thinking on how the girl was. I wanted to know more about her. Her name and why she had fainted on the street.

I parked the car outside the apartment and walked in. When I came in I looked around for the girl. I walked around my bedroom, kitchen and living room looking for her. Maybe she was at the bathroom, I thought. I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. I got no response so I slowly opened the door. It was empty, no sign for the girl. I started to panic.

Has she gone outside? Maybe she had gone to her home, I thought. I sat down at my couch thinking she is probably home with her family and friends. I sat there for a while, watching some sport and trying to think of something else than the girl but it weren’t easy. Why was I so worried?

I don’t know what got to me but I walked outside to look for the girl. What if she is hurt or something bad has happened to her. If she had walked, then she couldn’t have come far because she looked very weak.

I looked first around, seeing if I could see her walking. I saw nothing of a girl walking, but something else. It was a girl lying on her stomach on the street. I ran to her, hoping it was that girl. When I stood beside her I wondered why nobody cared that a girl was lying on the street. There were people going and talking on the street, but all of them ignored her. Why didn’t they help? I bent down to her and turned her body around so I could see her face. As I thought, it was the girl. When I saw she had fainted and had sweat running down her forehead, I quickly called the hospital.

 

Author’s Pov

When Sojin woke up she could hear someone talking. “I have checked her body and there are many cuts and bruises on her arm and stomach. I am not sure if she has done it herself or somebody has done it to her. She is also very weak and it looks like she has been suffering from something”, said a man voice. “Do you know what she has been suffering from?” It was a woman who asked that. “No, we have to wait till she wakes up and then ask her”, said the man. Sojin opened her eyes after she heard that they left the room.

She looked around and everything in the room was white. It was a bathroom and a window in the room. Her hands were connected to some tubes. Her clothes were changed into hospital clothes. Then she understood it, she was at the hospital. Why? Who had brought her here? She started crying and screaming. Why did always something like this happen to her? It only made her feel worse about herself. She wanted it all to stop.

She took the tubes that was connected to her arms and tore it out and walked to the bathroom, still crying. She closed the bathroom door and walked to the mirror and smashed it so it fell into many tiny bits. Sojin took one bit that had fallen on the floor and placed it above her wrist and slide it across. It was her first time that she have ever done something like this. Selfharm, she hated the thought of it. She knew it was wrong, but Sojin wanted to feel the sharp thing on her skin. She cried harder now while watching the blood slowly drip from her wrist to the floor.

She was about to make another cut but then she heard the door opened. The doctor and some nurse came into the bathroom and held Sojin tight so she couldn’t do anything. She felt something on her shoulder before she fell asleep. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I love you so much! Okay, I have used 'Luhan's POV' and 'Author's POV'....should I continue with it? Comment on what you think!

Love you and your comments!