It happened

The Promise

Luhan’s POV

I stood there, holding Sojin in my arms while waiting for her answer. I have said it, that I liked her. What will she think? I couldn’t wait any longer. I slowly stepped backwards, stopping holding around her but then she took her arms around my waist, and laid her head in my neck.

“I like you too Luhan, but I’m afraid”, she said. My heart was beating faster. She liked me too? “What are you afraid off?” I asked her taking my arms around her again. “I’m afraid that if we become a couple, that I will be a bad girlfriend and when you notice, you will leave me”, she started sobbing.

I stopped hugging her and held her shoulder, looking at her in the eyes. “Haven’t I already told you that I won’t leave you?” I asked looking serious. She nodded her head looking at the ground. “But Sojin, will you be my girlfriend then?” I asked, feeling nervous.

“I will Luhan”, she said looking up and into my eyes, smiling. I smiled and took her in a tight hug. “Thank you Sojin. Thank you so much”, I whispered in her neck. We stood there for a while, hugging each other.

When have been hugging for a while, I let go and asked her if we should go out to eat. She nodded her head happily and told me to wait, because she needed to change. I nodded and waited at the couch.

 

At a café

We sat at a café and we had just finished our food. We both had sandwich and water. We were talking about many random things. About what we should do when we are in a relationship and stuff like that. But I noticed that Sojin didn’t focus on the talking and stopped smiling.

She looked somewhere with fear out on the street. I looked where she looked and saw a man, talking to the police.

Dose she knew this man? Could it be the man that kidnapped her? I began to feel anger. “Sojin”, I sad, wanting to get her attention. She didn’t notice and I said again “Sojin”, a little louder. She heard me and looked at me.

“Do you want to go home?” I asked her nicely. She looked at me surprised, didn’t understand what I meant. I looked at the street again, looking at what she was looking at before and then looked back at her.

She seemed more surprised, maybe because I knew what she was looking at. “Do you want to go home?” I asked her again, maybe she would answer this time. She looked down at her hands nodding her head. “Let’s go”, I said and stood up and she did the same.

We walked out of the café, hand in hand. When we were at the street she was coming closer to me, like she was scared. I looked at her and she kept looking backwards, probably at the man and the police. I stopped walking and she did the same, still holding my hand and looking back.

“What is it Sojin?” I asked her, hoping she would tell me. “Luhan, I’m afraid”, she said looking me in the eyes. She had some tears in her eyes. I took my hands and held both of her hands. “Tell me what you are afraid of”, I said.

She was going to say something but suddenly someone gripped her wrist. “There you are, I have been looking everywhere for you”, said the man that have been talking to the police. Sojin didn’t look at the man, she was looking at the ground and I could see tears falling down her cheeks.

“Hey you, young man”, he said looking at me. “Let go off her hand now, she needs to go with me”, he said looking serious. I didn’t know what to do.  Should I or should I not? I held her hand tighter but not so it would hurt her and said to the man “let go off her, who are you anyway?”

The man seemed to be irritated of my actions and looked behind him, to see the police. He made a sign for them to come here and they ran immediately. I started to panic. I looked at Sojin again and she was looking at me. She was trying to tell me something but I couldn’t see what it was.

The police was now standing beside Sojin, trying to hold her and take her. I still didn’t let go off her hand. “Young man, I need you to let go off her hand”, he said looking at me. I shook my head. “Why?” I asked. “She have run away from home and needs to go now”, said one of the police.

That’s when I understood it. The man was the kidnapper and he was friends with the police, like Sojin told me. I looked at Sojin and she was crying, couldn’t control anything. I used my other hand to take their grip of her and we immediately began to run away. I was holding Sojin’s hand, but she was either very tired or shocked because she couldn’t run in my speed.

I felt something hit the back of my head and the next thing happened was that I was laying on the street. I turned around so I could look at Sojin. She was being dragged by the man and the police into a black car. I felt the back of my head was getting wet.

I took my hand and placed it near where I was hit and looked at my hand, it was blood. My head hurts, but not as much as my heart. He can’t take away my Sojin, I promised that she was going to be happy. I will save you Sojin. My head felt heavy and I could see the black car drove away. And then everything went black.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! I hope you can comment, so I can know if you are still reading. More comments, more updates and faster. I have been busy lately, I had birthday the 7. July so I needed to do something else then be sitting inside and writing chapters.

Love you and your comments!