Awkward

The Promise

Sojin’s POV

I don’t know what got to me when I grabbed his wrist and said that I don’t want to be alone, but I don’t regret it. Why? I don’t know but it’s something with him that is making me relax. He sat down at the chair again and held my hand. His hand is so warm and soft. I watched how his thumb was my hand carefully.

“You should sleep some more”, he said with a calm voice. I looked at him, and surprisingly he looked me right in the eyes. His eyes are so calm making me want to look at them all the time. What am I thinking? I quickly looked away after coming back to sense.

“I don’t want to sleep again” I said to him. “I’m afraid I will see him again” I continued. When I looked back at Luhan, he was shaking his head. “I will not let him. So try to sleep now. I will talk to the nurse about when you can go home, okay?” I nodded my head, trusting his words. “But Luhan, I don’t have any home…he sold it”, I said nervously.

“Don’t worry, you can live with me until we find you a home, but sleep now”, he said and held my hand tighter, but not too hard. I nodded again and felt relived.

 

Luhan’s POV

I sat there, Sojin’s hand while watching her slowly falling asleep. But I couldn’t stop thinking about this Dong Sun guy. Did she say that he sold her house, but then without her permission? What is wrong with him? I will try another time to ask her.

When I noticed that she have fallen asleep, I carefully took my hand out of hers and walked outside the room. I needed to ask the nurse now, like I said to her. I walked to a nurse that I recognized from earlier. When I stood in front of her I asked “when can Sojin go home?”

“I will go and check, just a minute”, she said and walked to a room, probably where all the information is standing. When she came back she told me that Sojin could go home later tonight. I thanked her and walked to Sojin’s room.

When I opened the door, I saw Sojin sleeping in the bed. I got relived, afraid that she had woken up and done something again. I sat at the chair beside the bed and fell asleep.

 

Later tonight

I woke up after feeling something near me. I slowly opened my eyes seeing Sojin’s face so close to me. I stopped breathing and it feels like the whole world stopped. Her face is even more beautiful this close. I looked first closely to her eyes, admiring them, then to her tiny cute nose, and then to her soft lips. I just want to kiss those lips right now. Wait, what am I thinking?

I think Sojin saw that I was looking at her lips because she immediately backed away. Oh, how can I be so stupid? She faked a cough and it was an awkward silence between them. What should I say now? I looked around the room, everywhere else but her. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9 pm. She could go home now.

“Am, I talked to the nurse and she said that you could go home now”, I said avoiding eye contact. “Ah, really, then we should go. I will just get ready in the bathroom”, Sojin said and ran to the bathroom. Wow, that was awkward. Stupid Luhan! You are so stupid!

 

Sojin’s POV

I ran to the bathroom and closed the door. I rested my back on the door and breathed heavily. What did you just do Sojin? Why was I staring at him in his sleep? He is probably thinking I’m a freak now. You are so stupid Sojin!

I walked to the sink to wash my face and hands, to get myself to wake more up. When I was done I took of the hospital clothes and wear my own. When I finished I walked to the door and held the doorknob, preparing myself to face Luhan after what just happened. Just do it Sojin! I opened the door and saw Luhan standing in the middle of the room.

I didn’t have anything to pack so we walked out the room and walked to the front desk at the hospital and I needed to sign something before I could leave.

Me and Luhan started walking home, we didn’t have a car to drive so we needed to walk. It was dark and the starts were shining. I didn’t know the way to Luhan’s apartment so I walked behind him, also to ignore the awkwardness between us. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you for subscribing and commenting. The chapters are getting longer because someone asked for it in the comment…everyone can comment and choose something they would like! I will update more if you comment MORE or UPDATE, but don’t get to angry!

Love you and your comments!