Cologne

We Got Married?

"... WHATT?!!?!!?!?1!1!1?" I couldn't believe it.
Why me?
I'm 18.
Not a star.
I'm just some girl...?
"If you're wondering why we picked you, it was because someone at Jellyfish Ent. recommended you. They said that you had admirable qualities that made you really lovable."
"May I ask who it was?"
"Ah. It was Han Sang Hyuk."
"Oh okay thank you." That evil maknae...
"Do you mind meeting today to discuss the details? If it's too sudden we could arrange a different meeting time?"
"Sure! Is lunch okay?"
"Perfect. How about at ***** cafe at 12?"
"Sure that sounds great. Thank you bye!"
I hung up. I let out a squeal and flailed my arms and jumped around.
"Who was it?" Jonghyun asked.
"I'M GONNA BE ON WE GOT MARRIED!!!" I screamed, shaking his shoulders.
He looked quite taken aback.
"Unni is getting MARRIED?!" Suwoong yelled from upstairs.
I laughed, "ani that's not it, Suwoongie~ Come down here. I'll explain to you."
"Ne," he walked down obediently, still half-awake.
Jonghyun opened the fridge and poured a glass of milk. He slid it across the counter to Suwoong, and he gladly accepted it. I explained to him what the show was about, and that I wasn't actually getting married. 
"Ah really? Then it's okay," he said with a smile. 
I ruffled his hair and smiled as he took a big gulp of his milk. 
"What do you guys want for breakfast?" I asked.
"BACON!" Suwoong shouted, a stripe of milk above his lip.
I laughed and grabbed a napkin, "do we even have any?"
"Sure we do! I bought some yesterday," Jonghyun said proudly as he opened the fridge and pulled out the bacon.
I rolled my eyes, "fine~" I got up and started preparing.
While cooking the bacon, I took out another pan and cracked a few eggs on them, and put a few slices of bread in the toaster. After everything was done cooking, I divided them up for the three of us.
"Breakfast!" I called.
Soon after the two boys came running down to the table. They ate as if they've been starving for days.
"Ahhh~ That was good unnie!" Suwoong complimented, reaching up to pat my shoulder.
"Yeah very good~" Jonghyun mumbled with his mouth full.
I smiled and glanced at the clock; 10:42. I still had some time left. I decided to watch videos on YouTube for a while. Half an hour later I decided to decide what I should wear to meet the producer. Outside it was sunny, so maybe a dress? I found a simple floral dress that was light blue and pink. I put on some light makeup, and found some accessories; a flower ring and a necklace with a silver heart dangling from it. I brushed my hair and looked in the mirror.
I exhaled, "time to go~"
I walked downstairs and said bye to Suwoong and Jonghyun. I put on some sandals and grabbed my purse and left. As I approached the café, I saw someone inside holding up a "(y/n)" sign while waiting, and I assumed that it was the producer. I walked inside and greeted him.
"Annyeonghasayo. I'm (y/n)." I introduced.
"Ah really," he stood up and reached out his hand.
I gladly accepted it and bowed slightly.
"Please have a seat," he said, so I sat across from him. "Tell me about yourself, (y/n)-ssi."
"Ah, well I'm nothing special, really. I take care of my older brother and younger brother because my parents passed away a while ago.." I started.
"Ah, my condolences."
"Umm, I also dance with my friend sometimes... My dream is to be an idol so I can support my siblings better."
"Ah, is that so. Do you have many friends, (y/n)-ssi?"
"Not really. In the past, I've had various part-time jobs in addition to taking care of my siblings and learning to dance."
"Is it not lonely?"
"Well, I'm around my brothers most of the time so they usually keep me company and cheer me up."
"You seem like a reliable person, (y/n)-ssi."
"Ah, not at all! It's just what I have to do for my siblings."
He chuckled at my response.
"Anyway, filming will start in a week. Are you ready?"
"Ne!"
"Shall we meet here again?"
"Sure! I'll see you then!"
He smiled and got up to leave. I stood up and bowed to him as he left. when he was out of sight I exhaled and sat down again. Inside I was excited, but on the outside I was calm. Across the cafe, I saw someone that looked familiar ...

//Flashback//
When the bus arrived and got on as fast as I could. I sat down near the back and went to grab my phone out of my bag. It wasn't there. I looked outside and saw it lying on the bench where I was just sitting. Then a boy came up and picked it up. He looked around, and saw me after the bus started to leave. I pressed my hand against the window. That's mine, I mouthedI couldn't afford to stop the bus; I hated making people wait. Don't worry, he mouthed and smiled. he slipped my phone into his pocket.
//End//

It's him, right? He noticed me looking at him and he tilted his head. Now that I think about it... Isn't he Sungjae? Yook Sungjae? OMO It is! I looked away in embarrassment and shock, and rested my forehead on my hand. As I was looking down, I noticed a pair of feet standing in front of me. I looked up slowly. Sungjae
"Aren't you the girl that lost her phone at the bus stop yesterday?" He asked.
"A-ah yeah," I said nervously.
"Really?"
I nodded. He reached in his pocket and pulled out my phone. He held it out, and I grabbed it.
"Kamsahabnida!! Thank you so much!" I smiled.
He smiled back, "no problem. Br careful next time!" 
"Ne I will!"
He waved at me and excused himself and turned to leave.
He turned around again, "nice wallpaper, by the way," he winked. (A/N see cover photo)
I blushed. I totally forgot he was my wallpaper omg. I mentally slapped myself. How embarrassing..! I mumbled to myself in embarrassment as he left. I sighed and my phone; 5 messages from MoonBin. I opened them.
//
"That was fun ㅋㅋㅋ We should practice again soon~."
"Yah. When do you want to practice?"
"Hello? (Y/n)-ah? Where did you go~ Sleeping?"
"I know you're awake -.- it's only midnightㅋㅋㅋ"
"Ayy whatever I'm going to sleep annyeong..."
//
'Yah. Pabo. I lost my phone yesterday. Did you forget? ㅋㅋㅋ' I texted.
'A-ani! I was just joking...' He replied.
I rolled my eyes. 'Right.'
'What?! Im serious!!'
'Riiiiight.'
'A-anyways, what are you up to?'
'Nothing much. Gonna be on wgm but nothing much.'
'Really?! DAAEEBAK!! With who?'
'Idk they didn't say.'
'Ahh... When does filming start?'
'Next week ^^'
'Already??! Have fun!! I have to go talk to you later~'
'Annyeong!!~'

Excitedly I stood up and rushed home. While I was running I ran past what looked like Moonbin. I glanced back as I continued to run. When I turned back around I bumped into someone. I stumbled back and put my hand to my forehead.
"Sorry!" I apologized.
"It's nothing, are you okay? Are you dizzy?" He asked, bending down to examine my face.
His eyes were... enchanting. His face was pale and his hair was neatly styled, exposing his forehead. There was a faint smell of cologne coming from him. How... charming...
"Hello? Are you okay?" He asked again, breaking my train of thought.
"A-ah, yeah..." I forced a smile as I mentally slapped myself. "Sorry," I bowed and rushed around him.
The encounter left me with a weird feeling... Even though the weather was cold my body was heating up and my heart was beating fast. I could feel his eyes on me and I kept walking faster. When I reached my house I quickly got in and shut the door behind me, letting out a relieved breath.
"Unni is back!!" Suwoong exclaimed as he ran up and hugged me.
I smiled and patted his hair, "ne~ Im back! Did you miss me?"
"Ne unni! Jonghyun hyung has been playing with himself in his room this whole time!" He pouted.
"'Playing with himself'?"
"Yeah! In his room."
I walked upstairs and Suwoong followed behind. I burst open Jonghyun's door only to find him with headphones half on, on the computer... Making music (A/N *HUGE sigh* lmao).
He let out a girly scream and pulled off his headphones, "YOU SCARED ME!!"
"Mian. Suwoong-ie said you were 'playing with yourself' in your room." I said.
"What?!" He glared at Suwoong and he giggled in return. "I'm making music not 'playing with myself'! Whatever that means..!"
"Suwoong?" I looked back at him.
"Ne unni?" He batted his eyes.
"Were you messing with Jonghyun hyung again?" I said seriously.
He giggled and nodded.
"Aigoo what a good boy," I praised and ruffled his hair.
"GOOD?!" Jonghyun said in disbelief as he stood up and stomped over to us.
Before he got to us, I shut the door.
"Are you hungry, Suwoong?" I asked as I turned to go back downstairs.
"Yeah!" He quickly replied.
"What do you want to eat?"
He thought for a while, "jjajangmyeon!"
"Arraso! I'll order some~"
I went to the home phone and dialed the jjajangmyeon restaurant and ordered 2 servings.
I the tv and waited patiently with Suwoong on my lap. After a few minutes, the door bell rang. 
"Coming!!" I said loudly as I grabbed Jonghyun's wallet on 'accident'.
I opened the door, only to be confronted by the cologne smell from before.


A/N I have this sudden urge to write a bunch of imagines... *.*
Who do you think the 'enchanting' guy is??? :0
Actually it's kinda obvious...
Stay tuned!!
See yuz in the next chapter :)))