Rice Cakes

We Got Married?

Your POV

Ah.. I should probably text Jonghyun, right? I dug through my purse and found my phone. It was still in pieces after I took the battery out. I looked for the battery and slipped it in when I founded. I easily found the back cover and attached it. I my phone, nervous of what could have been sent to me while it was off.

// Jonghyun: 3 missed calls, 4 messages//

Okay...

There was another.

//Jungkook: 1 message//

Only one? Hesitantly, I opened it.

"You'll come back, right? I'll be waiting for you..."

I teared up slightly at his message.

"Is something wrong?" Joshua asked.

"A-ani it's nothing," I forced a smile.

"If you say so.."

I looked back at my phone. I typed four words.

Don't wait for me.

I sighed and went to his contact info.

I tapped the button.

I tapped yes.

I tapped it.

Hesitantly, I tapped yes.

It brought me back to my messages. I tapped on Jonghyun's.

//"Did you arrive yet?"//

//"Hellooo~?"//

//"YOU SHOULD'VE LANDED BY NOW ARE YOU OKAY???!?!"//

//"ANSWER ME SIS!!!!!!!!!!!"//

/Mianhae ... Yeah I landed safely ^^ Don't worry Oppa~ Are you and Suwoong doing okay?/ I texted him.

//YAH!! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!????!!!?//

/Mian~~~ ㅠㅠ/

//And yeah we're doing okay//

//BUT SUWOONG WONT SHUT UP ABOUT HOW MUCH HE MISSES YOU!!!//

I chuckled.

//COME BACK SOON PLEASE SIS!!//

/sureeeee~/

//REALLY??!!//

//ARE YOU COMING BACK??!!?//

/That was sarcastic you dumb -.-"/

//oh... MEANIE!!//

"We're here," Joshua spoke as the taxi came to a stop.

"Ah okay," I quickly texted Jonghyun telling him that I had to go and that I'd talk to him later.

Joshua handed the driver money and I bowed slightly as I got out. He helped get our suitcases out, and thanked us.

"Thank you." Joshua said politely.

Thank... You. Ugh now I have to get used to speaking English... I think I forgot everything already.. Hopefully Joshua can teach me or something.

"Are you coming?" Joshua said, interrupting my thoughts.

"A-ah," I looked up at the building that we pulled up at.

It was a very modern-looking house. Really different from what we had in Korea. I forgot how different things were here... I followed Joshua into the house.

"Is this yours??" I asked him.

He laughed, "of course not, pabo. It was my parents..."

Suddenly his expression saddened.

"What... Happened?"

He looked at me sadly.

"M-mian, you don't have t-to tell me-"

"Car crash." He said.

Same as my parents.

He took a deep breath, "well, that was all in the past," he smiled.

I smiled back.

"I'll bring your stuff upstairs. You're welcome to explore the house if you want." Joshua said, walking over to me to grab my luggage.

"But I can bring up-"

He suddenly brought his face close to mine, "no. Buts."

I blushed as he took my luggage and went upstairs.

~~~ Fast Forward 4 days ~~~

Joshua's POV

//DING! DING!! DING!! DI-//

I slid my finger across the screen of my phone, turning off my alarm. I looked at the clock; 8:00. I let out a long breath and smiled.

- Flashback: Last night -

"Yn." I called as we were eating dinner.

"Hmm?" She hummed, looking up at me.

"There's... Somewhere I want to go with you tomorrow. Will you come"

"Sure!" She smiled widely and nodded.

I smiled back. YES!!

The place I had in mind was a theme park. I figured it'd be fun. Neither of us have been to one in a few years so why not?

- End flashback -

I got up and went downstairs, and saw Yn in the kitchen. She had her hair french braided on each side. I smiled. It was cute.

"Oh, you're awake?" She asked when she saw me.

I nodded and smiled.

"Guess what I made~" she said, standing in front of the pan.

"What?" I asked.

"Guessss~" she urged.

I sniffed the air.

"Rice cakes?"

"Ja jan~" she stepped away, revealing a pan full of red sauce and white sticks of flour.

I smiled, "why all of a sudden?"

"I was craving it~" she pouted.

Ah so cute... I blushed and put my hand to my face.

"Looks good~" yn said as she reached up and opened the cabinet, reaching for a bowl.

She stood on her toes but still couldn't reach. I walked up slowly and reached up from behind her and grabbed the bowl. She turned around suddenly, our faces inches from each other's.

I cleared my throat, "here."

"A-ah, thanks," she said, turning around to scoop the rice cakes into the bowl.

I leaned over to watch.

"Do you want so-"

Her lips hit mine. Her eyes widened and she stepped back, putting the bowl on the counter. With out saying a word she started to walk around me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. She looked at me, her cheeks flushed pink. I smashed my lips on hers. She was surprised, but I didn't let go. Instead, I hugged her tighter. She eventually wrapped her arms around my neck and melted into the kiss.

After a few minutes she pulled out, our breaths uneven.

"J-Joshua-"

I kissed her again, this time just pecking her on the lips.

"T-the rice c-cakes," she stuttered, slipping out of my arms.

I watched her grab the bowl of rice cakes and a pair of chopsticks from the drawer. She sat down at the dinner table, avoiding my gaze. I walked over and sat next to her. She looked at me curiously but continued eating. I put my elbows on the table and rested my head on my hands.

"Ahh~" I opened my mouth, wanting her to feed me.

She pouted and reluctantly fed me.

"Mm! It's good~" I said as I chewed.

"Is it?" She smiled.

"응! The best~"

"Y-yah," she said embarrassed.

I chuckled, "tell me when you're done so we can go~"

"Okay!" She said, giving me a thumbs up.

I smiled and ruffled her hair, "ah! Do you want me to pack the rest for lunch?"

"If you want to, sure~"

"Okay!" I said, mimicking her as I grabbed a container from the cupboard.

"Y-yah! I'm trying really hard here!"

"Okay!~" I mimicked again.

"Yah!" She yelled, this time more serious.

I pouted and acted innocent, "wae~?"

"Eish! Why I outta..." She mumbled.

I chuckled and poured the remaining rice cakes into the container.

- 25 minutes later -

"Yn-ah! Are you done??" I yelled from downstairs.

"A-ah yeah!" She yelled back.

I heard her footsteps come running down the stairs. My eyes widened when I saw her.

Her hair was no longer in braids, but was loose and wavy. She wore high waisted shorts that hugged her hips, showing off her curves, and a loose shirt that was tucked in her shorts in the front.

"Wae? Is there a stain?" She twisted her body to examine her clothes.

"A-ani! You look.. cute."

She blushed, "gomawo."

I cleared my throat, "kaja!" I grabbed my backpack that I packed some snacks and water in (along with the rice cakes). I followed Yn out to the car and got into the driver's seat after putting the backpack away in the trunk.

- At the theme park -

"OMO! A theme park??!" Yn yelled excitedly as she looked out the window.

"Excited?" I asked, looking for a parking spot.

"응!! It's been so long~"

I smiled, finding an empty spot. Right away Yn got out and looked at the rides in awe.

"You look like your looking at heaven right now," I chuckled, getting the backpack from the trunk.

"Kaja kaja!! Pali!!" She grabbed my hand unknowingly and pulled me towards the entrance. We bought the tickets and went in. Immediately Yn dragged me to the tallest ride in the park.

"You want to ride... THIS?!!" I exclaimed, looking at the drop in front of us.

She nodded vigorously, "jaebal?? Hm??" She pouted.

I frowned, "arasseo... If I die it's going to be on you!!"

"Ne~" she said sarcastically as a smile spread across her face.

We rushed into the line. Luckily UNluckily, the ride wasn't as popular as the others, so the line was much shorter. After just about 10 minutes, it was our turn to get on. The workers led us to the VERY. FRONT. I gulped nervously.

"It'll be fine~" Yn said, lightly hitting my shoulder.

"Y-yah. Didn't you s-say you were afraid of h-heights??"

"Not anymore ~ things change," Yn said, smiling cheekily at me.

The roller coaster arrived back in front of us, hitting us with a wall of air. I bit my lip nervously as Yn jumped around in excitement. The gates (of hell) opened, allowing us on the ride. Yn quickly got on, pulling me on too. Yn strapped me in and pulled down the brace (? Idek what it's called but it like covers tour chest and keeps you from flying away (': ), seeing how I was frozen in the seat.

"Let's go~" Yn yelled excitedly, her feet wiggling.

We took off up a slope. Oh no... I looked around to see countless loops and twists. In the middle of it all, the huge drop. I let out a huge breath.

"Yah. It'll be fineee~" Yn assured again, slapping my leg.

We reached the top. I held my breath and closed my eyes, tightly squeezing the handles on the brace.

~~~ After the ride ~~~

"See?? It wasn't that bad~!" Yn said.

"I think I'm going to be sick-" I covered my mouth and ran into the bathroom which was conveniently located nearby.

I vomited in the toilet and flushed quickly. I rinsed my mouth my hands. I left, shaking my hands to dry.

"Omo. Are you okay?" Yn asked worriedly.

I smiled at her English and nodded.

"Anja," she brought me to a bench, "let's just rest until you feel better, okay?"

I smiled again, "okay."


Heheehheheheheh omg

JOSHUAAAAAA 

imagine how Jungkook will react heuehe

But seriously who can resist joshua

He fine asf

tbt when bts went to that amusement park oMG 

Where is this fanfic going ai cant even

BUT AYEEEE FOLLOW MY EDIT ACC @/kookies.poopies !1!!11!!1!1!1!!1!1!!2!2!2!2!

Creative rite

Infires

:)

buT mINGYUUUU

bias af