Don't Look

We Got Married?

I shrugged and turned to walk around him.
"YAH!!" He yelled again as he stepped over to block my way.
"Please get out of the way, Jungkook." I said.
He didn't answer. I looked up and met his eyes. I expected to see anger in his eyes, but there was sadness. He looked at me and furrowed his brows. 
"Is something wrong?" I asked.
Ugh how stupid. Of course something's wrong... He looked to the ground with out answering me.
"I was worried." He said quietly.
"Worried?" I asked.
"That you were angry. Or that something happened..."
"Mian..."
"What's taking so long?" A voice asked from behind Jungkook. "Oh." He said once Jungkook turned around. "Kaja. We're all waiting for you." He forced a smile.
"Ah, arraseo I'm coming." I answered as I turned to leave.
"Don't go." Jungkook said as he grabbed my wrist.
"Mianhae oppa. I want to spend time with my brother because I've been busy lately. I'll text you?"
He frowned, "arraseo." He looked at the ground and slowly released his grip.
"Mianhae." I said as I walked away. 
I could feel him looking at me but I didn't want to look back. 
"Mian. I met a friend..." I apologized when I got back to the table.
"It's okay Noona." Suwoong said.
"Wah~ Suwoong-ie you ate yours so quickly," I said and smiled, wiping the corner of his mouth with a napkin.
"It's really good!" Minhyuk said smiling.
"This one is my favorite!~" Mingyu said as he took a bite of his ice cream.
"You didn't get one?" Sungjae asked, his.
"Ani, I'm not hungry..." I lied.
"Here," he held out his ice cream to me.
I pouted, "is it okay...?"
"Just eat some!" He urged.
"Arasseo," I took it from him and the top. "Gomawo."
"Noona you can have some of mine too. It's a lot." Suwoong said and held out his to me.
"Ah gomawo~" I grabbed his ice cream and took a bite. "Ooh thats good!"
"Right??" Suwoong smiled.
"(Y/n)..." Sungjae started.
I turned to look at him. He reached his hand out towards my face, causing me to flinch. 
"You have a little..." He took his thumb and rubbed the corner of my mouth.
"A-ah," I took a napkin and quickly wiped my mouth, slightly blushing.
"Noona I finished mine!~" Suwoong yelled proudly, raising his clean popsicle stick.
"Me too." Mingyu said.
"Me three!" Minhyuk said.
"Can we go play, Hyung?" Mingyu asked.
"Yeah go ahead. Throw away those sticks before you play. Arasseo?" Sungjae said.
"Arasseo!" Minhyuk and Mingyu said in unison.
"Go throw away yours over there too and go play." I told Suwoong.
"Arasseo, Noona~" 
The boys ran off to the trashcan to throw away their popsicle.
"Me four~" Sungjae said after they ran off.
"Arasseo~ Sungjae-ie go throw away your popsicle stick and then you can play with your friends~" I said cutely.
"Yah! I'm older than you, you know!" Sungjae said, clearly offended.
"Mian~" I said jokingly.
"Eish!"
He got up stomped away. 
"Yah! I said I'm sorry~" I got up and chased after him.
I reached out to grab his wrist but he turned around suddenly and my forehead hit his chin. I stumbled back and put a hand on my forehead. 
"Are you okay??" He asked worriedly.
I turned around and covered my face and pretended to cry.
"Y-yah are you okay??" He asked again.
He tried to pry my hands off but i held on tightly.
"Yah! Did you hurt my Noona??!" I heard Suwoong ask.
"A-ani! She accidentally bumped into me!" Sungjae insisted.
I spread my fingers and peeked out.
"You bad guy!!" Suwoong yelled, pointing a finger at him.
I couldn't help but laugh.
"Y-yah!! You were joking this whole time??!" Sungjae yelled. "Meanie!!"
I held in my laugh. I closed my eyes and pouted, rubbing my hands together. Without a warning he poked my head really hard causing me to fall back on my . My hands slapped the wood-chips instinctively. 
"Ahh!" I raised my hand up.
Great. A splinter.
"Nice try," Sungjae scoffed.
"NOONA ARE YOU OKAY??!!" Suwoong ran over quickly and crouched beside me.
"Ah, it's just a splinter." A well deserved one.
"It looks deep.." Suwoong said, twisting my hand to see it from all angles.
"I guess," I tried pull it out.
I winced. It was really stuck in there... Sungjae still looked at me suspiciously. I eyed him as if I was disgusted, and looked back at my palm where the splinter pierced.
"Blood!" Suwoong yelled suddenly.
"Blood??!!" I said, looking closer at my hand. There was a bubble of blood forming on one side of the splinter.
"BLOOD??!!" Sungjae yelled even louder.
Looks like he believes me now.
"Ah, Suwoong-ah. I have a bandaid in my bag can you go get it? It's on the bench where we ate ice cream." I asked, pointing to the bench.
"I'll get it!!" Sungjae ran at lighting speed. 
I took a deep breath and pulled it out. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but more blood came out.
"Here!" He handed me my purse as soon as he got back.
"Gomawo," I searched for the band aid.
When I found it I quickly put in on.
"Are you okay???" Sungjae asked frantically.
"Yah. Now you ask??!" I scoffed.
"Mianhae..."
"Ani, I deserved it anyways," I chuckled.
He stood up and held his hand out.
"Ah, gomawo." I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. 
I brushed the woodchips off my and Suwoong helped a little also.
"Noona, are you okay?" Minhyuk asked as he came running over with Mingyu.
"Now you come??!" I yelled jokingly.
"Mianhaeyo..." Minhyuk apologized.
"We didn't notice..." Mingyu said dejectedly.
I chuckled and ruffled their hair, "ani I was just joking~ Are you tired yet?"
They nodded.
"Kaja?" Sungjae asked.
"응." Minhyuk and Mingyu said in unison.
"Kaja!" Sungjae put his arm around the two of them. "Annyeong, (y/n)! We should hang out again soon~" 
"Arasseo annyeong!~" I waved as he walked off.
"Annyeong, Suwoong-ah!" Minhyuk and Mingyu yelled back, both waving their hands.
"Annyeong Minhyuk and Mingyu Hyung!!" Suwoong yelled happily back.
"Kaja~" I put my arm around Suwoong's neck.

//At Home//
After we got back, I just laid around and watched tv with Suwoong. After an hour or two, Suwoong asked me to teach him to play a song that was just released.
Just Right by Got7 (*inhuman noises*) 
I found sheet music online and simplified it for him. It took a while but eventually he could play through most of the song. I glanced at the time.
5:13 pm.
"Omo. It's getting late!" I exclaimed.
"Can we go out to eat today, Noona?" Suwoong asked.
"Sure, what do you want?"
"Teriyaki!!"
"But that's far away.. Are you sure?"
"응! Can we go? Please please pleaseeeeeeee??" He put on his puppy dog eyes and whined.
"Yah, arasseo arasseo. We can go."
"Yay!!" He excitedly ran upstairs and changed, as did I.
"Kaja!!" Suwoong yelled as he ran to the door.
"Wait for me~" I grabbed the purse I brought to the park and followed Suwoong out the door and to the bus stop.
//Fast Forward//
It took us about 50 minutes to get to the Teriyaki place. Suwoong ate quickly, so it was about 7 when we started heading back home.

//On the bus//
I decided to take the bus instead of walking because Suwoong was completely exhausted. It had only been a few minutes into the bus ride, but Suwoong was already fast asleep with his head resting on my arm. I dug around in my purse out of boredom. My phone? I took it out. A text from Jungkook... I opened it.

//I'll be waiting...//

Waiting? For me? This was sent... This morning...?!

//Where are you?"// I texted him.

I put my phone away after I sent the message because the bus reached our stop. 
"Suwoong-ah, we're here." I said softly trying to wake him up.
He let out a few groans and scrunched his nose.
"Yah. Just get on my back." I pulled his arms over my shoulder.
He lazily got on my back. I got off after thanking the bus driver.
I got out my phone again. Jungkook texted back.

//You'll see.//

"You'll see"? I looked up from my phone to see my house, and Jungkook sitting on the steps.
He looked up when he heard my footsteps. His face lit up and he stood up, looking me in the eyes. 
"Just let me put him to sleep," I mouthed, looking to the right several times to Suwoong sleeping on my shoulder.
He nodded, shifting over to let me get through.
I went in and laid Suwoong in his bed. I pulled the blanket over him and shut the door after I left. I quietly walked back down and outside to Jungkook.
"Have you been waiting here this whole time?" I asked.
He nodded.
"A-Are you cold?" I put the back of my hand on his cheek.
Cold.
"Y-Yah. Are you crazy??" I asked.
He looked down and bit his lip. I scrunched my nose.
"Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked.
"You see," he looked down, "I... I think... I like... You. A lot."
(Ckskxbckskskss getting the feels rn)
I gulped. Is he confessing? I could feel my cheeks turning pink (PINKEU PINKEU sorry).
He held my shoulders, "say something, (y/n)-ah. Please..."
"I-I..." I stuttered. 
No words would come out of my mouth.
"It hurts to see you with another guy. I don't know why but it does. I can't stop thinking about you, even for a second (*cue boy in luv* legit this song just started playing //Jungkook's part rn// sorry i keep ruining the moment I'll shush). It hurts when you run away and avoid me. It hurts when I can't be with you. And it hurts the most when you look at other guys. Even if they're just friends."
I was speechless. All I could do was stare into his eyes. He stepped towards me, and I took a step back. Eventually my back reached the wall. He put his hands on the wall beside my head. He looked down at my lips, and back at my eyes. He leaned a little closer. I could feel his breath against my face. He looked down at my lips again. 
Don't tell me he's... ?!


BAHAHAHA im so evil
Sorry
I can't help it :)
UGH writing this gives me the feels. 
It's 12:11 am now lmao oops
I told myself I was going to sleep at 11 but oops 
Anyways ugh i had to add that part where you watched tv with Suwoong and went out to eat to pass time bc I wanted the Jungkook stuff to happen at night bc thats when all the 💩 happens u na meh
Anyways that's why this chapter is a little long~
Cisiajoisjakxkxsnhhcisjnffivygwbf I really dk how to write kiss scenes oml halp
Oop just gave it away
Anyways see yuz in the next chapter!!! 
"Don't Look" ew I was going to title it "Don't Look At Other Guys" but that gives everything away...
ANYWAYS (FOR THE 97382848392nd TIME) BAII YALL ❤️❤️❤️❤️