Airplane Girl

We Got Married?

Wonwoo's Pov

*winkwink*

After we ate, I pulled out my laptop again and asked Yn if she wanted to watch another movie. She shook her head, saying that she was tired. I nodded and told her to sleep, reassuring her that I wouldn't be lonely.

I was immersed in my movie and didn't notice Yn's head bobbing up and down as she slept. I smiled and poked her cheek lightly. She scrunched her nose but didn't wake up. I slowly reached over, but retracted my hand slightly, unsure if this is a good idea. In the end. I just went with it. I reached over and pushed her head softly onto my shoulder. I brushed her cheek lightly with my hand, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"Aigoo, you two are such a cute couple~" a grandma across the isle said.

'Couple'. I blushed hearing her call us that.

"Ah, gamsahabnida," I bowed slightly and smiled shyly.

I looked back at Yn and smiled. Throughout the movie I couldn't keep the smile off my face, even when a sad scene came up.

//Time Skip//

"Yn-ah, food." I shook her shoulder lightly.

"Mm whaat?" She said sleepily.

"Food! Tofu or beans??"

She thought for a while (or maybe fell asleep again), "tofu." She mumbled.

"Tofu," I said to the attendant.

"Okay," she handed me a tray.

Carefully, with one hand, I put down Yn's table and set the tray on it.

"You should eat," I told her, shaking her again.

"Mm I will..." She mumbled, leaning over to the wall.

"Yah. Pali! It'll get cold."

"Arasseo arasseo, oppa."

O-Oppa? She... just called me.. 'Oppa'...?! I blushed and shoved a spoonful of food in my mouth.

*cough cough* I choked on the food. I grabbed the cup of Sprite I got from the attendant and took a big gulp, making my insides tingle.

"Omo. 괜찮아? (Are you okay?)" Yn asked, patting/rubbing my back.

"Mm." I nodded, avoiding her worried eyes.

"Are you that scared of your food getting cold?" Yn joked.

"Ha ha funny." I said sarcastically.

A happy aura surrounded us as we ate, occasionally making jokes at each other. Suddenly, Yn choked on her food and started coughing too. I handed her my Sprite and she took a big gulp. She shivered, the fizz traveling down her spine.

"Who's scared of cold food now, huh?" I joked, rubbing her back.

She laughed and wiped a tear from her eye. I laughed along with her and continued eating.

//Time Skip: @ Airport//

Time: 01:37 (am)

"Do you have someone coming to pick you up?" Wonwoo asked as we waited at the baggage claim.

"I'm gonna call my brother," Yn said.

"Ah, okay," he looked down.

"Wae, is something wrong? Do you not have a ride?"

"A-ani, it's not like that." Wonwoo said as he forced a smile.

"Are you sure?" Yn leaned over to inspect his face.

He leaned back and his eyes widened.

"Oh! Your luggage!" Yn exclaimed as she spotted his luggage at the corner of her eye.

She ran over to get it while Wonwoo stood back in shock, holding in his embarrassment.

"Here," Yn said as she rolled the luggage to Wonwoo.

"Ah gomawo.."

"Ah, there's my luggage!" Yn ran away again to grab her luggage. "Kaja?" Yn asked when she returned.

"응." Wonwoo nodded and started walking.

Yn tilted her head on confusion, but followed after.

"Something's wrong, right?" Yn said as she slung her arm awkwardly around Wonwoo's shoulder.

Surprised, he grabbed her arm and squeeze it, looking away to avoid her gaze.

"It's nothing, I promise," Wonwoo said, forcing another smile.

"Liar. Tell me~~ please?" Yn asked cutely.

Wonwoo looked away, trying to hide his blush. Yn put her hands on his cheeks and turned his head to face her. She stood on her tippy-toes to try and be as tall as him. She stared him in the eyes, their faces just a few inches from each other's. Wonwoo gulped.

"Tell me." Yn insisted.

Wonwoo didn't respond, but instead his gaze dropped down to her lips. Noticing where his gaze was directed at, Yn slowly sunk down and stepped back, retracting her hands.

Quickly, Wonwoo grabbed Yn's hands, intertwining their fingers, and pulled her close. He smashed his lips onto hers, not letting go despite her struggles. After a while Yn pulled back, the two breathing heavily.

"People are s-staring-" Yn started, but was interrupted when Wonwoo spun her around, slamming her against the pillar they were standing by.

"Do you think I care?" Wonwoo said in a deep voice.

He kissed her again, this time over and over until the two could barely breathe. By the end, their faces were flushed pink.

"Wonwoo-" Yn started.

"Wait. Just.. hear me out first." Wonwoo interrupted.

She nodded.

"Yn- ah. I... I think... I like you. Like, a lot. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way and that you'll never feel the same about me, but I just... can't help it. I'm... sorry." Wonwoo let out a sigh as he turned around and grabbed his luggage handle, squeezing it tightly.

Yn on the other hand, was speechless. She kinda figured out that he liked her, but she didn't know it was this much. Slowly, Yn walked up behind Wonwoo and hugged him. He immediately tensed up and glanced back.

"Yn-ah..."

"It's okay... Don't be sorry."

Yn hugged him tighter, as Wonwoo put his hand over hers.

"You should go... Your brothers will be worried..." Wonwoo said, carefully pulling Yn arms off.

Yn looked at him sadly and pouted.

"Don't give me that look," Wonwoo blushed and turned around, putting a hand over his face.

Yn giggled," aigoo~ our Wonwoo-ie is so cute~" she cooed, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Stop it," Wonwoo whined.

Just then, Yn spotted his phone in his pant pocket, she grabbed it quickly, wanting to put her number in.

"Yah what are you doi-" Wonwoo started.

"Shush, just give me a minute," Yn said.

"More like give it back," Wonwoo scoffed, taking a step closer.

Yn stepped back as Wonwoo came closer until she reached the pillar. Almost there, Yn thought.

"Give it back. Or else..." Wonwoo started.

"Or else what?" Yn asked, swinging the phone back and forth between her fingers.

Wonwoo smirked, and Yn gulped, starting to understand what he was talking about. Wonwoo leaned in, but Yn slid down so that she was crouching, almost sitting on the ground. Wonwoo, leaned down.

"H-here!" Yn stuttered, forcing his phone into his hand.

"Thanks~ Now get off the ground. It's dirty."

"A-ah," Yn stumbled as she got up, making Wonwoo lunge at her to catch her.

Somehow the two ended up on the floor, Wonwoo lying on his back while Yn flat out on his chest.

Yn got up quickly, "omo! Are you okay??" She asked nervously.

He chuckled, "yeah I'm fine."

"I should go now... Annyeong."

"Bye bye~" Wonwoo waived at Yn as she grabbed her luggage.

Yn hugged him one last time. Wonwoo hugged her tightly, enjoying her smell (... loL).

"Bye... Bye." Yn said, a hint of sadness in her voice.

Wonwoo nodded and smiled. As Yn left, he pulled down his sleeve to look at the bruise on his shoulder. He winced when he accidentally poked it, but soon smiled. He took out his phone and noticed that it was opened to a contact. He read the name at the top.

-Yn-

Notes: airplane girl :)
Don't forget me!

He smiled. I wont.

He clutched his phone tightly and left.

Your POV

As I left the airport, Suwoong ran up and hugged me.

"NOONA!!!" He shouted.

"OMO!! SUWOONG-AHHH!!" I screamed back, "you grew so much!!!"

I squeezed his cheeks and noticed that he grew a lot taller and he got a totally different hairstyle.

"Noona, stop... It's embarrassing..." Suwoong whined.

"Mian~ I just missed you so much!!" I hugged him tightly again.

"I missed you too, Noona."

Behind, Jonghyun cleared his throat.

"Oppa~ I MISSED YOU!!" I ran up and hugged him tightly.

"I knew it!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"Yaish!" I let go and went back to Suwoong.

"Oh, by the way, your friends are here to see you." Jonghyun said.

"Friends? What frie-" I turned back to face Jonghyun, and saw 7 handsome men behind him.

(🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝)

"Bang... Tan." I said, shocked.

They all ran up to me at the same time.

"Yo, Yn!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"I missed you so much!!!" VMin shouted at the same time.

"Yn's back Yn's back Yn's backkkk~" Hoseok exclaimed, jumping up and down, flailing his arms.

"Welcome back," Namjoon said with a chuckle, patting my back.

"Calm down, boys," Seokjin said, pushing everyone away, "we all know who missed her the most." He smirked.

The boys separated to reveal a blushing BLONDE Jungkook.

(^Blonde Jungkok is v hot 🌝)


When yu thot yu was readin a jungkook smu- i mean fan fic but it's actually wonwoo oops bYe gOtta KriS

BUT I LOVE WONWOO
YOU GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND

But why are they having a comeback

 

Who allowed that

And monsta x too

Those hoes

Jfc

No
Stop

BYe
BUT OMG
DID YALL HEAR
BAP IS HAVING A COMEBACK EITHER LATE THIS YEAR OR EARLY NEXT YEAR
YES
IM READY FOR DAEHYUNS HIGH NOTES HOPEFULLY
okay
Well
Thats enough bool from me today aye 
bYEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️
Oh yeah sorry my updates are taking longer >.<

School starts soon omg //sobs//

I'm going to be a freshman rip im so scared 
No classes with any of my friends (not that i have any to begin with)
This is gonna SO MUCH

UM anyways
I think there'll be around 2 or 3 more chpts?? I kinda want to finish it before school starts (this tuesday omg kms)...

NAMJOON'S IS COMING UP SOON aYe

he's so dorky omg bleSS

BYEEEEEEEE *harteu*