Promise (LAST)

We Got Married?

Your POV

"Yn?"

(Im changing it to just yn bc yn-ah is weird lol)

I looked behind me.

"SUNGJAE!!" I screamed as I ran up and hugged him.

"YAH! HOW COULD YOU JUST DISAPPEAR?!!?!" He pouted and shook my shoulders.

I laughed, "mianhae~"

He hugged me tightly and picked me up, swinging me around.

"Yah," I said laughing, "put me down~" I whined.

"You could've at least texted me~!" He whined back.

"I said sorryyyyy!!"

He put me down and giggled, "so? How was America??"

"It was fun," we started walking side by side. "I guess."

"'I guess'?" He raised his eyebrow.

I chuckled, "so, how have you been?"

"Meh," he shrugged, "we're having a comeback soon," he whispered.

"Oh my gosh really??! Can I listen to the songs??"

He smiled mischievously and pulled out his phone and a pair of headphones. He handed me one and started the music. I hummed to the music and listened to every's voices carefully. It was easy to tell who was who.

"Don't tell anyone you heard this," he whispered.

I giggled, "sure."

//Time Skip- at home//

"Noona~" Suwoong called as he jumped on the couch, "I'm hungry~" he whined.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Jjajangmyeon(?)!"

I smiled thinking about Jungkook.

//Long and unnecessary flashback//

"Jjajangmyeon is here!~" Jonghyun came quickly from upstairs and Suwoong popped up in front of me.

I brought the stranger to the dinner table and they all sat down. I took out the containers with noodles and sauce and unwrapped them, placing one of each for each person. I grabbed bowls for each person. I sat next to Suwoong and decided to share with him because there'd be no way he can finish this bowl by himself.

"Thank you for the food!" Jonghyun and I said.

I started mixing the sauce together with the noodles in the bowl. Suwoong his lips deliciously. I got up and grabbed napkins for everyone. Suwoong had already started eating and there was sauce all over his mouth.

"Ah, Suwoong-ie, eat neater!" I grabbed a napkin and started wiping his mouth.

I looked over at Jonghyun. He was no different.

"Aish these brothers of mine..." I sighed.

Jonghyun grinned and grabbed a napkin and wiped his mouth. The Jungkook chuckled, creating the... cutest... eye-smile.

//End//

But then I remembered...

//Back to the flashback//

Anyways if you don't have anything to eat just come by here and I'll feed you okay?"

"Ne! Thank you~" he smiled bright and leaned close to my ear. "Can I have your number?"

I froze at his question.

"E-eh?! N-number?!"

He nodded, "wae? Have you not given your number to a guy before?"

I scrunched my nose and handed him my phone, "here."

He smiled and quickly put his number in.

"Thanks! Call me~" He waved and left.
I closed the door and exhaled in relief.

That was weird. I looked at my phone.

"y Maknae"???!!??!! (He put his number under this name)

Notes: Jungkook-ie ;)

I erased everything and changed his ID to Jungkook.

//End//

Narrative's POV

"NOONA!!" Suwoong screamed, shaking his sister violently.

"Ah, what?" Yn said, snapping out of her thoughts.

"JJA. JANG. MYEON."

"Ah. Right."

Yn grabbed her phone on the table, dialing the jjajangmyeon place. She ordered two bowls like last time.

After about half an hour, the doorbell rang.

"Coming~" Yn said, grabbing her wallet.

Here eyes widened when she saw who was at the other side of the door. Jungkook. He smiled cheekily and held out the bowls.

"There's three again~" he said.

Yn sighed and opened the door wider to let Jungkook in.

They ate just like last time, except that Jungkook begged Yn to stay over because he didn't have a schedule the next day. Yn hesitantly let him. After dinner, the two sat together on the couch.

"I'm tired," Yn said.

"Here, lay on my lap," Jungkook suggested.

Yn slid down and laid on her back with her head in Jungkook's lap. She looked up at him and smiled, grabbing his hand and holding it tightly. He smiled back and draped a blanket over Yn, kissing her forehead.

"Sleep," Jungkook said, patting her head softly.

Your POV

I hummed and opened my mouth to speak.

"Say, Jungkook-ah, why did you come here?" I asked, looking up at Jungkook.

He smiled, "I missed you, of course," he leaned down and pecked my lips.

I giggled and pulled the blanket over my head. After a few seconds, I quickly pulled the blanket off, but froze when I saw Jungkook's face inches from mine. Two can play at this game... I leaned up until our lips were barely touching, and froze. I stared at him and moved back when he pushed forward, not letting him kiss me. He groaned and sat back. I giggled and got up, wrapping the blanket around me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, smirking as he got up to chase after me.

I bit my lip to hold in my squeals because I didn't want to wake my brothers. Eventually he caught me and hugged me tightly around my waist, not letting go no matter how hard I struggled.

"Yah! Let go," I said laughing.

"No," he said as he dug his face into my neck.

"Stop! It tickles~" I whinned.

He started leaving kisses up my neck to my ear.

"I love you," he whispered.

I blushed, "love you too. Now can we go to sleep? Pleaaase?"

"Fine."

He picked me up and brought me to my room, dropping me on my bed. He laid flat out on the bed, closing his eyes.

"Night." He said.

"What the-" I chuckled, "who said you could sleep here?"

"I did."

"You know there's a guest room, right?"

"I know."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, pulling the blanket over him. I laid down next to him, and he immediately reached over and wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned over and poked his cheek.

"I thought you wanted to sleep," Jungkook mumbled.

I stuck my tongue out and rolled over.

~

The next morning I woke up, noticing that Jungkook wasn't beside me. I got up and walked downstairs. There was no one. On the counter there was an envelope. The outside read 'For Yn'. Mail? I opened it.

Annyeong :3 
I have something planned for you 히히힣히후후 (hihihihhihoho)
Remember the place we first met? 
I'll be waiting ~

Place we first met? Wasn't that on **** street? 'I'll be waiting', huh? I smiled thinking of what it could be. I ran upstairs quickly changing into a crop top and a pair of shorts. I ran over to where I bumped into Jungkook long ago.

When I got there, there was a picture of Jungkook dangling from a tree. I took it off and examined it.

Back ➡️

I flipped the photo over and saw a few words.

2nd time we met?

A scavenger hunt?? I caught a bus and rode to the park where we filmed We Got Married. I found the bench that we sat at. Sticking out of the wooden table was another letter.

Remember what drink I got you?

Wasn't it that peach drink?? I looked around and saw the vending machine across the park. I jogged there and bought the same peach drink he got me. I looked at the can; there was a piece of paper wrapped around it. I saw some words on it.

Walk down the road we biked. 
There will be something waiting~

'Down the road'? I started to walk down the road, looking around carefully. At the end when the road turned was a bungalow, surrounded by the water. And, standing inside was what looked like Jungkook. I ran to him and hugged him. He was surprised at how fast I got here and smiled widely.

"How was it?" Jungkook asked, pecking me on my lip.

"What? The scavenger hunt?"

He nodded and looked at me, waiting for an answer.

I nodded approvingly, "not bad," I smiled.

"Yah. Do you know how long this took me to do??"

"ㅋㅋㅋ Thank you~ 사랑해~"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips. He pouted and leaned down again to kiss me, pushing me against the pillar. He hugged me tightly as he kissed me over and over again.

"Yah stop-"

*chu~*

"Stop-"

*chu~*

"We can't-"

*chu~*

"Be doing thi-"

*chu~*

"HERE!" I screamed, out of breath.

He scrunched his nose, "but i missed you~" he hugged me tightly again. "Especially your lips," he whispered.

"Y-yah, stop," I pushed him away.

He pouted, "fine. Promise me then." He held out his pinky.

"Promise what?"

He stood silently attempting to process what I said. I looked at him questioningly. Pabo...

"Oh! Right. Promise me.... that you'll be with me forever, and don't ever leave."

"Forever?"

He nodded.

"That was my plan from the beginning," I smiled, wrapping my pinky around his.

When I went to press my thumb to his, he moved his out of the way. I looked up at him, confused.

"In Korea, that's not how we seal promises anymore. In Korea, we do this," he leaned in and kissed me.

After a while he pulled back and smiled.

"Fine by me," I said and kissed him again.


THAT IS ITTTTT 
IM SO SORRY BUT THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER 3
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS KAKAKXCK IM SO THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING :')))))) IT REALLY MEANS A LOT IM GLAD YOU GUYS READ MY STUFF AND YEAH ❤️❤️❤️
AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH 🍪🍪💕🍪🍪💕🍪🍪🍪🍪💕🍪🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪🍪💕🍪🍪💕🍪💕🍪🍪💕🍪💕🍪🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪🍪💕🍪💕💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕💕🍪💕🍪🍪💕🍪💕💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪🍪💕💕🍪🍪💕💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪🍪💕💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪🍪💕🍪💕🍪🍪💕💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕💕🍪💕💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕💕🍪💕🍪🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕💕🍪🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕🍪💕💕🍪💕
Bless you ❤️
Also don't forget to follow me on ig @/wonwatdaphuc and my edit acc @/kookies.poopies *winkwink*
Idek when ill be able to write another story buT on my edits I write a little imagine so :3
Close enough.

AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ILY

 

^hAh fetus