You??!

We Got Married?

~Fast forward like a week-ish~

Your POV

Nothing has really happened these past few days. Good thing is that Jonghyun finally came home from work. He slept the whole day though... As the days passed, I got more and more nervous because of the show. How would the viewers react to some girl getting 'married' to a potentially popular idol? Would they bash me? Probably. But more importantly, will they bash my brothers for simply being related to me? If they did, I would kick their &$!$?*%#€£# *swear words*. Anyways, today's the day that filming starts! I have mixed feelings.... Hopefully it all goes well!
The weather today was sunny but cool at the same time. I decided to wear something light and pretty *see pic above*. I put on some denim shorts, a bracelet, and a necklace. It was still early in the morning. They told me to go meet them early to prepare. I left quietly so I didn't wake Jonghyun and Suwoong. The producer gave me an address to go to. I took the bus to a stop near the location and walked there. Right when I got there, they filmed me walking towards the big building. I bowed and greeted the crew, as they handed me a card. It read:

You're probably wondering who your husband is, right?
Actually, it'll be your choice.
Prepare something and go to this location; ****** Cafe.
Then, after meeting him, if you are unsatisfied, then you may do the same and go to **** Park.

"Prepare something?" I asked outloud.
Are they talking about for my husband? But... Prepare what exactly?? 
"Aish I'm really clueless about this stuff..." I chuckled and sighed.
The staff noticed that I was struggling, and handed me another card.

Hint: He likes caramel macchiatos

"Ahhhh~" I nodded and smiled slightly.
Just like Sungjae oppa.
"Should I go buy one?" I laughed and started leaving. "Should I write a note or something?? Aish even though I've been thinking about this for a long tine I still don't know~ asdfhjkl ottokajiii???"
I blew my bangs out of my face. Let's just do it! The staff prepared a car for me and they drove me along with some cameramen to the cafe. I ordered a caramel macchiato and sat down to write the note. The rest of the crew arrived soon after, and they handed me some sticky notes. Problem is, what do I write??? I sighed and put my head on the table.
"'Let's get along'?? Aah what the... 'I heard you like these. Enjoy!'?? That's not it... Ah eottoke!!??" I whined, scribbling on the sticky notes.
So far this isn't going very well... 
"He's coming!" The staff whispered.
"Eeeyyy?!!" I looked over just as the door to the cafe opened.
He bowed to the cameral and glanced at me.
"Y-you!?" We both said at the same time.
"Do you know each other?" The staff asked.
"Ne! We met about two weeks ago." I said.
"Ne. She lost her phone and I found it. We ended up meeting again at a coffee shop and we hung out for a while."
"Ah. Is that so?" The staff said.
"How have you been, Sungjae-ah?" I asked as he sat down.
"Ah busy~ You?" He asked.
"I've just been taking care of Suwoong because Jonghyun had been busy with work... It's fun though!" I smiled.
"Is that for me?" He asked, pointing at the untouched caramel macchiato.
"Ah! They told me that the guy liked caramel macchiatos so I bought one ㅋㅋㅋ."
"And those?" He pointed at the scrunched up sticky notes.
"Ah I was going to write a note and leave it here but I couldn't think of anything..." I laughed, slightly embarrassed.
"It's the thought that counts~" he said as he took a sip of the macchiato and smiled.
"Is it good?"
"Yeah~ Want some?"
I nodded and he handed me the coffee. But at the last second he pulled it back and drank it.
"Ah yaaahhhh!!!~" I whined, flailing my arms and legs. 
He laughed and gave it to me.
"I don't want it! You can have it," I pouted and crossed my arms.
"Miaaan~" he placed it on the edge the table and scooted back all the way to the wall with his hands up.
I eyed him suspiciously. Quickly I grabbed the coffee and drank it while looking him in the eyes.
"Good?" He asked from the wall.
I nodded, and he started scooting back in. Then, they handed me a card.

You have 2 hours to go on a date. You may go anywhere. Have fun!

"Starting now?" I asked.
"You may start whenever." The staff answered.
"Ah really?" I replied.
"Let's start it later~" Sungjae suggested.
"Wae?" I asked.
"I want to be with you longer~"
"Ah what the-" I laughed, "arasso arasso let's talk until you finish your coffee then we can go and start the timer."
That's what we ended up doing. Afterwards, we went to see a movie. It was a dinosaur movie that had just come out *winkwink*. The staff drove us there. When we got there, a lot of fans recognized Sungjae. They gave me weird looks since I wasn't an idol or anything. I tried to ignore them as I walked with Sungjae to purchase tickets and walk to the theater room. Luckily, it wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be. We got a seat in the middle in the very back by the projector.

//Interview:You//
Q: Were you surprised when you saw Sungjae walk in?
A: Ne! I didn't think that out of all people HE would come... But because I know him already, it was more comfortable talking than it would be if he was a total stranger. I was stressing a lot over this because I'm really bad at making a conversation with strangers...

Q: How was the movie?
A: The movie was so scary!!! I held in my screams a lot but as a result, weird squeals came out... It was embarrassing... I even got scared by a pig on the screen! My heart is so weak haha~ But Sungjae was scared too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He tried to act manly but I could tell he was faking it ㅋㅋㅋ So cute~

Q: Are you planning to go to the second location?
A: Ne. It's not like I don't want to be with Sungjae-ssi, it's just that we already know each other, which is good, but because of that, I only see hik as a friend. Mian Sungjae-ah...

//Interview:Sungjae//

Q: Were you surprised that (Y/n) was the one waiting for you?"
A: Of course! I didn't check the news or anything and I avoided watching t.v and even told my members not to tell me who was going to be on the show! It was nice because it was comfortable talking to her because we already knew each other.

Q: How was the movie?
A: I liked it! I have to admit I was a little scared...ㅋㅋㅋ (Y/n) was really cute though~ I got to see this childish side of her today. Usually she is taking care of her brothers, so she comes off as a strong person, but once the movie started it was almost like she was a completely new person. It was nice~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Q: Did your feelings for her change after this?
A: Well today, I think she dressed up pretty unlike normal... It's not like she doesn't dress good normally, it's just that today she was really cute ㅋㅋㅋ *blush* Even though we met only a few times, I felt like a really close friend, but not anymore *more blushing*.

Q: Are you going to the next location?
A: Might as well! I know my heart won't change ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N I'm ending it here!
Afjakajsinxkska this chapter was hard to write 💦💦💦 
I don't know a lot about wgm..
I don't even know why I decided to write this lmao
But i'm gonna keep going for Jungkook *.*
Poor Sungjae got friend-zoned... Just like in School 2015 😭😭😭😭😭 
Sorry Sungjae stans...
OH YEAH that video at the top ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You watched it right
If not go watch it now
It's like 2 minutes i promise you won't regret it~

















 

Are you sure you watched it















 

Apparently those boys are gonna be in a drama with Kim Sae Ron *.* (from Hi! School Love On)
Lucky herrrrrrr kxcsoencakjceksnx why
Your 'brother' Moonbin is also in that group!!!
I'm like really excited 😬😬😬
And this time she'll be with guys her own age-ish.
 

Anyways thanks fore reading *.*
Baaiiiii




























 

Dibidibidis my naem is

MINHOEE

 

sorry i kent still lmao