Sick

We Got Married?

Jungkook POV

"Y-yah, we shouldn't d-do this here," (y/n) said.

I frowned, "wae?"

"S-suwoong-ie might come down any second...! Yeah, that's why..." She pushed me away and walked upstairs.

I sighed and chuckled. She's so cute... I poked my lips, but where did she learn all of that?? I blushed thinking about it, and rubbed my eyes.

"Oh? It's that weird-looking guy again!" A little boy's voice called out.

I looked behind me to see (y/n)'s brother, Suwoong. I chuckled when I saw his bed head.

"Yah! His name is Jungkook, so you call him Jungkook hyung from now on, got it?" (Y/n) scolded, fixing his bed hair.

He pouted and nodded.

"Apologize." She told him.

"A-ani, it's okay!" I assured.

She frowned and looked at me.

"Arasseo. Go brush your teeth and wash your face," she told Suwoong and pushed him towards the stairs.

"He's so cute~" I said.

"And crazy." (Y/n) added.

I nodded, "just like you," I teased.

"Yah!" She threatened to hit me.

I chuckled. Just then, I heard my phone ringing from in the living room. I went over and looked at the caller id.

//Tae Tae//

Oh? Why is he calling? I picked up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Yah yah yah Kookie turn on the tv!!" He yelled.

"W-wae?" I grabbed the remote and the tv.

I was shocked at what I saw.

Reporters.

Lots of 'em.

"Oh? That's ... My house??" (Y/n) pointed at the tv screen from the kitchen.

"Oh no..."

They must've found her house from the photos...

"Ah, also, we have an interview pretty soon, so you should hurry back here somehow before Hyung-nim gets mad. Well, mad-ER." Taehyung warned and hung up.

Eottokke?

"Do you have to go somewhere?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yeah, Taehyung told me that we have an interview soon..." I replied.

"Ah, you can climb over the back fence there. It leads to the road if you follow the path through the woods." She said and pointed to her back door.

Woods??!

I forced a smile and went to gather my stuff. I put on a snap-back, sunglasses, and a mask.

"Leaving?" She asked.

I nodded, "thanks for letting crash here~"

"Ani, it was nothing," she smiled.

I winked, "I'll call you!"

She blushed slightly, "arasseo annyeong~"

I waved and left quickly. I wonder if Jin hyung really did take my posters...

Your POV

I let out a sigh once Jungkook left. Now that I think about it, where's Suwoong? 

"Suuuuuwoong-ahhh~" I called, "breakfast is ready!!~"

I heard some thumps and the sound of footsteps going down the hallway. I laughed when he ran clumsily down the stairs and hopped quickly on a seat at the dinner table. 

"Here~" I put a plate of waffles in fron of him.

"Waffles?!!!" He gasped and dug in right away.

Just then I got a phone call. It was from Moonbin.

"What's up, Binnie??~" I teased.

"Y-yah! I didn't call you to hear you tease me!" He yelled.

"Arasseo arasseo, what is it?"

"Are the news true??!"

"Ah... About Jungkook?"

"What else?!!"

"Yah. Calm down. It's true okay? So what..." I blushed.

"Yah! I heard from my brother's friend that they're stopping We Got Married. For both couples."

"Eh??! Wae??!"

"I don't know... But you should be careful from now on. Paparazzi can be pretty crazy..."

"Ah arasseo gomawo."

"I have to go, annyeong!"

"Annyeong, Binnie~"

He hung up.

"Moonbin Hyung?" Suwoong asked with a mouth full of waffles and syrup dripping from his mouth.

I nodded, "yah. Stop eating so messily!"

He grinned widely, "mianhae, Noona."

I took a wet napkin and wiped his mouth and chin.

"Hurry and get ready for school," I said.

He groaned, "arasseo..."

I went upstairs with him and peeked outside my window to the street in front of the front door. I sighed. The reporters were still there. 

"Suwoong-ah, you have to take the back route to school today..." I said through the door to his room.

"Really? Wae?" He asked.

"Reporters are outside." I answered.

"Let me guess. It's because you kissed that boy yesterday, right?" Jonghyun said as he came out of his room.

I nodded, "you saw?"

He scoffed, "it's all over the news right now. There're even pictures to prove it."

I bit my lip.

"Noona, you kissed someone??" Suwoong asked.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

"Who?"

"Jungkook."

"Eh? Isn't he the boy on the show with you, Noona?"

"Ah We Got Married? Yeah he's the one. Anyways hurry and change you'll be late." I walked downstairs and collapsed on the couch.

"Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked when he came down the stairs after me.

"Does it look like I am??" I scoffed.

"Yah. At least they aren't some crazy fangirls chasing after you.."

"Yet. I was bad enough just being on the show."

"Wae, did something happen?" 

I looked at him like he was stupid, "noooo," I said sarcastically.

"Ah... Mian."

"Aish it's all his fault. If he left me alone this wouldn't have happened."

I sat up quickly, but immediately felt lightheaded, and started leaning forward.

"Y-yah!" Jonghyun rushed in front of me and caught my shoulders.

My head fell in his shoulder.

"Are you sick? Are you in pain??" He asked worriedly.

"NOONA!!" I heard Suwoong yelled.

He crawled under Jonghyun's arms and looked up at me.

"NOONA WHAT'S WRONG???" Suwoong asked frantically.

"It's nothing, Suwoong-ah. Hurry and go to school. You'll be late," I said as I forced myself to sit up and smile.

Suwoong frowned, "arasseo... Annyeong~" he waved happily and ran out the back door.

After he left I immediately collapsed into Jonghyun's chest again.

"That's it. I'm taking you to the hospital." Jonghyun said as he picked me up bridal style and went to the garage.

He picked up a helmet and carefully slid it on my head, buckling the strap and sliding down the cover. He put on his helmet quickly without putting on the strap and started the motorcycle. He opened the garage, only to reveal a hoard of reporters. I could hear shutters clicking and people blurting out random questions.

"MOVE!" Jonghyun yelled.

I heard the reports scramble to make a path. Right away Jonghyun took off. I reached up and buckled his helmet before wrapping my arms around his waist. I closed my eyes but didn't go to sleep because of the burning pain in my head. After a few minutes the motorcycle stopped. Jonghyun reached back and took off my helmet and hung it on the handle. He helped me off and took off his helmet, placing it on the seat. He picked me up bridal style again and walked into the building, which I assumed was the hospital.

"Annyeonghasayo my sister suddenly felt lightheaded and her body is very hot." I heard Jonghyun say.

"Ne. Please come this way." The nurse said.
A few minutes later we arrived in an empty room. Jonghyun place me on the bed and pulled the covers over me. Soon after a doctor came in. He did a whole bunch of tests on me.
"Are you her guardian?" The doctor asked Jonghyun.
"Ne." Jonghyun answered.
"Okay. Would you mind stepping outside with me?"

Jonghyun POV (yay first time doing his pov too but it'll probably be short oops)

I followed the doctor and looked back worriedly at (y/n).

"Is it serious?" I asked the doctor once we got outside into the hall.

He smiled warmly, "not at all. Ot seems like she fainted from stress that she kept bottled up for a long period of time. Is she under any [stress]?"

I nodded, "a lot has happened recently. And for a few years she's been having to take care of my brother an I because our parents passed away..."

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"Ah it's nothing."

"Please make sure you help (y/n) relieve her stress so it doesn't cause more problems in the future, okay?"

"Ne! Gamsahabnida!" I bowed and went back into the room.

I pulled a chair and sat by (y/n), holding her hand. I glanced at the clcok; 1:56. There was still time until Suwoong comes back from school (3:30)...

"J-Jonghyun?" A soft voice spoke.

I looked over to see (y/n) blinking her eyes sleepily.

"Are you awake?" I leaned in closer.

She nodded and smiled weakly.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You fainted. From stress." I answered.

"Hah," she scoffed, "you don't say."

"It's not too serious, so the doctor said you can come home in a few hours."

"Ah, really?"

"Yeah. Just rest for now."

She frowned, "can you turn on the tv? I want to watch."

"Arasseo," I grabbed the remote and the tv.

"Mnet~"

"Ne~ As you wish," I changed the channel to Mnet.

The first thing that we saw was Got7 starting to perform their comeback, Just Right (YASSSS). (Y/n) let out a squeal and sat up excitedly.

For about an hour we sat and watched the performances on tv.

"Suwoong comes back from school soon. I have to go pick him up." I said, "just stay here and rest."

"Wae? Aren't the reporters gone now?" (y/n) asked.

"Ani. They don't give up this easily." I grabbed my mask and my sunglasses. "I'll be back in a bit, arasseo?"

"Arasseo. Go safely."

"Annyeong~" I stepped outside, closing the door behind me.

On the way to my bike I put on my mask and sunglasses. I slipped my helmet on, storing the other one in the seat, and took off right away. I headed to the place where Suwoong gets dropped off by the bus. Lucky it was away from our house, and the reporters. When I got there, I turned off my bike and waited. After a few minutes, the bus came, and dropped off Suwoong.

"Oh! Jonghyun Hyung!!" Suwoong yelled excitedly and ran up to hug me.

"Annyeong, Suwoong-ah!" I smiled, wrapping my arm around his neck.

"Why are you here? Where's Noona?"

"Get on. I'll take you to her."

I took out the helmet and slipped it on him. I tightened it as much as I could.

"Ready?? Kaja!!" I took off towards the hospital.

//At Hospital//

"Ehh??? Why is Noona at the hospital?? Is she sick??!!" Suwoong asked worriedly.

"Noona is in good condition, don't worry." I assured.

"Kaja kaja palli!" 

I led Suwoong to (y/n)'s room.

"Noona!!" Suwoong yelled as he burst in.

But he fell silent. I walked in curious of what he saw. In fact, it was what he didn't see. 

 

(Y/n).


I just realized Suwoong kinda acts young for his age (11 i think?) so lets just say he's like 7 okei? Okei
Anyways, OHOHOHHOOOO YOU DISSAPEAREDDDD 
wHhAAaAAATtt dOO YuuU tHHiNnk HaPPPEEeennNeeEEed??? 
I'm about to fall asleep okay bai

Same Jonghyun