Hello and Goodbye

We Got Married?

- 2 years later -

(Ohohooooo)

Narrative POV

Yn called Jonghyun to tell him the news.

"Sisss~ What's up?? Do you miss me yet??" Jonghyun cooed.

"Ew no." Yn said, making Joshua chuckle next to her.

"Hurtful."

"Anyways, how has Suwoong been?"

"Ah I was just - ... Suwoong???! What about me??!?!!"

Yn laughed.

"Well don't worry about me I'm doing great without you!!" Jonghyun said mockingly .

"Guess what???" Yn asked.

"What now??" Jonghyun replied, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"I just ate with Joshua."

He scoffed, "yah. Do you think I care??!"

"Yah, guess what??"

He groaned, "what."

"I just took a walk with Joshua's new dog!"

"Yah what the hell-"

"Guess what????"

"I'm hanging up."

"I booked a flight to Seoul."

Silence.

"MWO????!!!!!! YOU DID??" Jonghyun screamed, making Yn pull the phone away from her ear.

"응!" Yn replied, sniling.

"YAH! SUWOONG-AH!! NOONA IS COMING BACK!!" Jonghyun screamed.

Faint thumping could be heard through the phone, followed by thumping and rustling noises.

"NOONA YOU'RE COMING BACK??" Suwoong yelled.

"응! I miss you soooo much~"

"I miss you too noona!!"

"Yah when are you coming??" Jonghyun asked.

"2 days~"

"Noona! Two days is too long!!!"

"Mianhae Suwoong-ah~ But I am halfway across the world..."

"괜찮아 노니 (it's okay noona). Please come quickly!!!"

"응! I'll talk to you later~ 안녕, Suwoong-ah! Tell Jonghyun I said bye!!"

"Arasseo 안녕!!"

(Random burst of hangul haha)

Yn hung up. She looked over to see Joshua blanked out, staring at the ground.

"Wae?" Yn looked over at him, waiving her hand in front of his face.

I don't want you to go... Joshua thought.

"Ani. It's nothing," Joshua forced a smile and got up. "I'll be in my room if you need me."

Yn looked at his back confused, but shook it off.

The two spent the rest of the day separately; Yn on the couch watching tv, and Joshua in his room working on his music. Thinking he was just busy with work, Yn didn't bother him. He didn't come down for dinner that night either so Yn ate by herself. After she went to sleep, Joshua snuck downstairs and ate some left over food.

//Time Skip//

"Did you get all your stuff?" Joshua asked.

"Yeah. I checked four times," Yn chuckled.

"Just making sure~ Don't want to leave your stuff halfway across the world, now do you?"

Yn laughed and hit his shoulder lightly, "kaja. I don't want to be late."

"응," Joshua put on a smile and helped carry Yn's bags out to his car.

//

"Gomawo," Yn said.

"For what?" Joshua glanced at her but looked back at the road.

She scoffed, "for everything, of course. If I hadn't met you then I would've probably been living on the streets or something."

"I'm pretty sure someone would've taken in a pretty girl like you."

Yn blushed hearing him call her pretty. It reminded her of when Joshua kissed her two years ago. Since then, he stopped acting flirty and acted like just a friend. Yn thought it was kind of weird, but tried to shake it off again. Did he like me?? What if he still likes me now??? Is that why he was sad yesterday??

"Yn??" Joshua waved his hand in front of Yn's face, noticing her spacing out.

"Ah what?" Yn snapped out of it and looked at Joshua.

"Nothing."

//At airport//

(So much skipping around sorry)

Joshua stopped in front of the entrance and got out to help with my suitcase. He got them out and brought them to me on the sidewalk.

"Gomawo," Yn smiled, stretching out her arms.

Joshua looked at her confused.

"Bring it here~" Yn said cheekily.

Joshua chuckled at her English and hugged her. She squeezed him tightly, making him blush slightly. Joshua squeezed her back, not wanting her to leave.

Truthfully, Joshua still had feelings for Yn, but he realized that Jungkook was still in her heart after seeing her looking at pictures of him on the internet one day. And yes, that was two years ago, the day they kissed. But, simply being by her was enough for him.

She pulled away, "annyeong. Hong. Ji. Soo. "

He blushed again hearing her call his full name, but ruffled her hair to try to hide it.

"Annyeong," Joshua said, waiving, a hint of sadness in his voice.

Yn smiled and walked into the airport. Joshua turned around just as a tear escaped his eyes. When Yn glanced back she was slightly disappointed that he was already leaving. She sighed and went to check in.

//Time Skip//

(Again... *sigh*)

Yn walked down to the food court, looking for something to eat. The security made her anxious, as always. She picked up English again pretty well so she didn't have any trouble reading the menus.

What should I eat?? Maybe American food... Actually I'm going with Thai.

Yn walked up to the thai restaurant and ordered some Pad Thai. Her order cam out a few minutes later, and she ate it quickly. The plate was completely clean, other than the onions sitting in the corner. Yn brought the tray and the plate back to the restaurant.

Then, Yn walked to her gate; gate 77 (just making up stuff don't mind me). She found and empty seat and sat down, putting her carry-on between her legs. She got out her phone are started playing a bunch of games. Before her flight, she charged her phone so that it was at 100%. It was going to be a long flight after all.

Soon, it was time for her to board. It was simply economy because she didn't want to spend any extra money for first class and whatnot. The row she sat in had 2 seats; she had the seat by the window. After putting her carry-on in the compartment(?), she sat down. She looked outside, watching the workers. After a few minutes someone sat next to her. She looked over and saw a boy about her age. Korean... Possibly?

"Hi, are you... Korean? By any chance..."

"Yes! I am! Annyeonghasayo, Wonwoo ibnida," he said in a deep voice.

( YAH)

Your POV

"Oh! Annyeonghasayo, Yn ibnida. 만나서 반가워요~ (nice to meet you)"

"저도 (me too)," he smiled. "Pretty name."

"Ah gamsahabnida," I blushed.

"No need to be so formal," he chuckled.

"Ah, okay," I smiled.

"Passengers please take your seats and fasten your seatbelt. We will be taking off soon," a person announced over the speakers.

Realizing I still haven't put on my seatbelt and looked down to find it. I found one end but couldn't seem to find the other. Then I faintly heard Wonwoo snickering. I looked up to him curiously as he raised up the other end of my seatbelt and smiled cheekily.

"Y-yah!" I swiped it from him and put it into the buckle, pulling the strap to tighten it.

I glared at him and turned to look back at the window again.

Soon an attendant walked down the isle, checking our seat belts. A few minutes later, we started moving. Before I knew it, we were in the air. I looked out the window, slightly sad that I had to go. I let out a sigh and reached down to grab my bag.

I dug through it and found my phone and my earphones. I started my playlist after putting one [earphone] in, and noticed Wonwoo looking at me curiously. I held out the other earphone at him. He smiled and took it, slipping it into his ear.

Before long, he was tapping his foot, nodding slightly to the beat. I smiled at his cuteness.

"What? This song is good~" Wonwoo said, slightly embarrassed. "Name?"

"Dress up. By Boys Republic.

His lips formed an 'o' shape. We both started mouthing the lyrics, smiling at each other every now and then.

After a while, he got out his laptop.

"Wanna watch a movie with me?" Wonwoo asked.

"What kind?" I replied.

"Scary," he smirked.

"What if you scream?"

"Me? You!"

I stuck out my tongue.

"Fine we can watch something else." He hummed, looking for a good one. "What about this?"

I looked at the screen. Pixels was the name of the movie. (This movie is about basically where Earth gets attacked by real life video games like pac man idek the old original ones 😂)

"Okay!" I agreed, flashing a smile at him.

I unplugged my headphones form my phone and plugged them into the laptop.

"Seuuutart (start sorry idek lol)!" Wonwoo exclaimed, pressing the play button.

//Fast Forward to end of movie//

"Omo! This was the cutest!" I squealed softly, not wanting to disrupt the other passengers around me. 

Wonwoo chuckled, poking my cheek.

"What was that for?" I put a hand on my cheek, acting super offended.

"No reason," he smiled.

An attendant arrived in the isle with a huge metal cart.

"Chicken or beef?" the lady asked.

"Um, beef!" I said.

I looked at Wonwoo, waiting for him to answer as the lady gave me a tray of food.

"What did she say?" Wonwoo asked, not understanding the lady.

"Chicken or beef?" I translated.

"Chicken." He answered quickly.

"He'll have chicken please," I told the lady.

"Ah thank you," Wonwoo said as he received the tray.

I examined the tray of food. There was a hot container in the middle with foul over it, a small container of fruits, a bun in a plastic wrapper, another container with a small piece of cake, and some utensils on the side in a plastic wrapper. (Plane food is kool just btw it's actually not that bad but i got sick once ... )

I unwrapped the hot container carefully. It was half rice half beef. Wonwoo's was half rice and half chicken. I took a bite. Oh! It's pretty good!

"Good?" Wonwoo asked.

I nodded, "yours?"

"Good. Wanna try?"

I nodded again," you try mine, I'll try yours.

He reached over to poke a piece, and I reached under his arm.

"Oh! It's good too!" We said in unison.

We both laughed as we chewed.


A little long ho ho

Poor Joshua :'(

BUT AYE WONWOO

I COULDNT LEAVE HIM OUT

seventeen trash sorry not sorry

If you say you're not seventeen trash yet, you are

Everyone is

Shush

Anyways this chpt was kinda boring...

Sorri

Next chpt will probably have a little bit of plane stuff so

Yeh

...

I love wonwoo

:)

Oh and sorry this took longer ... No inspiration 

BYeeeeeeEE