I Hate You

We Got Married?

Your POV

Jungkook.

The fans all around screamed his named and tried to get his attention, completely forgetting about me. I took this chance and slipped out of the phone booth.

I slipped into the alleyway, peaking out to watch what was happening. Luckily the fans were all so absorbed in Jungkook that they didn't even notice I left...

Suddenly something wrapped around me and covered my mouth. I looked back to see someone in a black hoodie and a mask. His eyes looked somewhat familiar.

He smiled, seeing that I recognized him.

"Taehyung!" I hugged him as he patted my back.

"Kaja! *Let's go!" Taehyung said, grabbing my wrist. 
*Engrish

I followed him down the alley to a van. It looked like theirs. The door slid open, revealing the rest of the boys.

"Pali kaja! We have to go get Kookie!" Hoseok yelled from inside, motioning for us to get on.

Taehyung pulled me into the van as we started moving, and the door slid closed.

"Are you okay?" NamJin asked in unison (i ship eheueh :3).

"Ah ne, gomawo," I bowed slightly to both of them.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, checking my body, twisting my shoulder.

"Y-yeah," I pushed his hands away.

He eyed me questioningly.

"But, how'd you guys know i was there?" I asked.

"Yah. How can we not? There are like, billions of girls surrounding you," Hoseok said and laughed goofily.

"I guess..."

"But.. What's with your clothes?" Jimin asked, smirking at me.

Eh?? "A-ani, I just left my clothes at your do-" I started.

Suddenly Namjoon opened the door, revealing Jungkook running towards us, the girls running close behind.

"Pali pali!!! Jimin shouted.

As soon as he jumped on the van started moving again. Hoseok and Namjoon closed the door as fast ad they could.

"Yah, Kookie, are you okay?" Jin asked, turning around in his seat.

He nodded, gasping for air before glancing at me. My throat tightened and I looked away, nervously fiddling with my fingers. I felt the seat move, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Taehyung getting up and Jungkook sliding over. I gulped and bit my lip.

"Yn-ah," Jungkook said, waiving his hand in front of my face.

"O-oh, y-yeah?" I turned around and tried to hide my nervousness.

"Are you okay? Mian... This is all my fault," Jungkook said as he looked down.

"A-ani! It's m-my fault also..." I bit my lip again.

"Could you stop that?" Jungkook whispered.

"E-eh?" I looked at him confusingly but blushed once I realized what he was talking about.

"WE'RE HERE!!" Hoseok yelled loudly, waking up Yoongi who somehow sleep through all this.

"Yaish ! @%¥€!!" Yoongi complained.

"MIN YOON GI!!! NO SWEARING!!" Jin scolded, earning a tired scowl from Yoongi.

I smiled seeing them bickering.

"Yah, kaja," Jungkook said, grabbing my hand.

I stepped out of the van to see the Big Hit building.

Is this really a good idea?

Jungkook continued to drag me into the building, and into the elevator. Standing in the back, I slowly slid Jungkook's hand off of mine. I looked away before he looked at me and bit the inside of my cheeks.

Ding!

The elevator door opened, and the boys left one by one. Jungkook and I were the last ones. Before I got off, Jungkook pulled me back and closed the elevator doors.

"Y-yah!" Hoseok yelled from outside.

"O-oppa?" I was taken aback.

Jungkook pressed the top floor and stepped back, pushing me into the wall.

"Why are you wearing a guys clothes?" Jungkook asked, pulling at the strings of the sweatshirt I was wearing.

"A-ah, it's just that I forgot my clo-"

I was interrupted when Jungkook roughly pulled on the strings, bringing my face closer to his. I turned away when Jungkook started bringing his face closer to mine.

"Stop." I said, trying to hide my nervousness.

He sighed and let go of the strings as the elevator reached the top. When the door opened he grabbed my hand and pulled me out.

Outside I pulled my hand from his. He looked back at me confused, and took a step towards me. I stepped back.

"Yn-ah... What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

Stop coming closer to me...

It''ll make me want to stay.

Then I thought about something for a while.

Is this the right thing to do?

There's no other way..

"Yn-ah?" Jungkook waived his hand in front of my face.

"I hate you," I mumbled.

"Mwo?" He looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

My throat tensed up, "I said.. I hate you!"

"Yah, yn-ah. Are you sick or something?"

"I hate you!! Thanks to you, everyone hates me!! I've shed so many tears over this! I wish I never went on that stupid show!"

I pushed him and ran off as tears started streaming down my face.

I'm sorry, Jungkook-ah...

But it's for the best...

Annyeong.

I sprinted into the elevator, pressing the close button repeatedly. As the door closed, I saw a glimpse of Jungkook. As he reached out the door closed. I tried to collect myself but it was no use. I leaned to the wall, tightly gripping the handle bar. I pressed the floor that Bangtan's dorm was on.

Ding!

The door opened, revealing Jonghyun with my stuff waiting in front of the elevator, and the rest of bangtan standing in the back.

"Y-yah, what's wrong?" Some of them said at the same time.

I quickly pulled Jonghyun in the elevator and closed the door before any of the others could get on.

"Sis, what's wrong??" Jonghyun grabbed my shoulders and bent down, looking at me worriedly.

I broke out in tears again and hugged him tightly.

"Shhh, it'll be okay," Jonghyun rubbed my head, hugging me back tightly.

We stayed like this all the way to the bottom.

"Here, get on," Jonghyun said as he got into a squatting position.

I sniffed, "are you s-sure?"

"응! Palli!"

I picked up my backpack before getting on to help with the load, hugging him tightly around his neck. He got up slowly and grabbed the remaining duffle bag and my purse, and walked to his motorcycle.

In the back there was a place to strap in my duffle bag. He grabbed the helmet from under the seat and slid it over my head, wiping my tears. He bucked the strap and turned to put his on. I glanced back at the door. What was I expecting...

"Get on," Jonghyun said, already sitting down.

"A-ah."

He started the engine and picked up his feet. I wrapped my hands around his waist as he took off. I glanced up at the building. In one of the windows on the floor that Bangtan's apartment was, I saw someone standing at the window.

Taehyung's POV

I watched helplessly as Yn took off with Jonghyun Hyung. I turned around to see Jungkook collapsed on the floor, the members surrounding him. Carefully they lifted him up to the couch. I walked over closer.

His eyes were puffy and his skin was pale. Did he cry?

"Jungkook-ah, what happened?" Seokjin Hyung asked.

"She.. She... Said she hated me. That... She regretted meeting me on that show!" He bursted into tears, bring his palms to his eyes.

He rocked  side to side, shedding angry yet sad tears.

We could only watch in silence as our maknae was breaking in front of us. I reached out my hand and rubbed his head, hopping I could comfort him in some way.

He cried for hours, and in turn, we sat for hours.

I suddenly remembered the times during wgm filming. He would come back all happy and excited, and he was constantly messing around with us, unable to control his happiness. To be honest, I liked it. I was glad that he was enjoying himself, especially because it's that 'time of age' or whatever (tf even *sigh*). He always pulled me away from my video games to tell me everything about what happened. I gladly listened.

It was surprising how much this affected him.

Then, our manager told us to leave him alone, and to work on our music.

We practiced blankly with out Jungkook, also losing inspiration for our songs. We worked late into the night, struggling to get a decent amount of work done.

"Let's just call it a day... We have schedules tomorrow," Namjoon suggested, a hint of sadness in his voice.

I yawned.

We packed into the elevator to head back up to our dorm, some of us almost falling asleep on the way.

I stepped in our dorm to see an empty couch. He must be in his room...

"Im washing up first," Yoongi hyung said sleepily.

"응..." We all hummed, too tired to speak.

I headed to the room I shared with Jimin and Jungkook.

It was empty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I WAS LISTENING TO IT'S OKAY BY BTOB WHILE WRITING IT AND IT ALMOST MADE ME CRY

WHAI

MY FEELS

but HOLY EU

LR 

LRRRR

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT WE CANT BE FRIENDS

THATS SUM GOOD STUFF

AND THE ALBUM IS BEAUTIFUL ASF OMG

할말 IS MY FAVVVV

but can we talk about that mv

Holy eu 

I ship wontaek so hard now oops

THEY'RE SUCH GOOD ACTORS GDI

i wish they did a mini drama like exo and got7

ANYWAYS

this suddenly turned into a vkook fanfic heuehe

I used to ship jikook 

why does everyone want to kiss jungkook like hoe

back off

jk

but then yoonmin happened

so now i ship vkook :)))

But jihope is very real just saying

OH MY GAD MY HARTEU

I REALLY NEED TO SHUT UP

k

Bye

I feel like the next few chpts will be kinda depressing..

ITLL GET BETTER I SWEAR

kay bYe