Make Me

We Got Married?

In a matter of seconds his lips touched mine. They were soft and warm, unlike his hands. I could feel him shivering. Or was he nervous? After a few seconds he pulled away and looked me in the eyes. It was silent, no words were exchanged, only the sound of the passing cars could be heard. Out of the blue he leaned in and kissed me again. He pressed his body closer to mine. The coldness sent shivers up my spine.

He pulled back slightly and whispered in my ear, "it's... Cold.."

His body went limp but there was still some strength in him.

"P-pali let's go inside," I urged as I started pulling him inside.

I put his arm around my neck until we got to the sofa. He collapsed instantly on it and passed out. I took off his shoes and picked up his feet and laid then on the sofa. I ran quickly but quietly upstairs and grabbed my blanket and pillow. I ran downstairs, lifted his head, slipped the pillow under, and draped the blanket over him. I got a towel and some warm water and sat beside him on the ground. I soaked the towel in the water and put it on his forehead after squeezing out the excess water. I noticed his hand wasn't under the blanket, so grabbed it softly and pulled up the blanket. Before I put his hand down, he squeezed mine tightly and scrunched his nose.

"Mian..." He mumbled, "don't... go..."

"Arasseo I'll sit here..." I whispered.

Eventually, I fell asleep sitting there in the darkness in absolute silence.

Jungkook POV 

I woke up suddenly, not remembering what happened. I blinked my eyes a few times and looked at the clock. 12:36 am. Where am I? I felt something on my forehead. A towel? There was something soft in my hand, so I looked down. A hand? I looked over to see who's hand it was. I squinted in the darkness. (Y/...N)? I swiftly removed my hand when I remembered what happened. Oh no... I'm so screwed. I bit my lip as I watched her sleep. This won't do. I got up quietly and stepped over her. I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the couch, pulling the covers over her.

"Yah..." She mumbled.

I froze.

"Whatdoyou thinkyou're doing...?" She slurred, still half asleep.

"W-what?" I asked nervously.

"You're the one sick... But what are you doing switching..."

The blanket rustled as she slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. 

"Are you okay?" She asked, this time a little more awake.

"Y-yeah," I scratched my head.

She patted the space next to her on the couch and pulled up the blanket. I hesitated at first but sat down. She put the blanket over me and tucked it around my shoulders. 

"Wait here... I'll make some tea.." She said as she got up and the lights.

I wanted to say something but I didn't. After a few minutes she came back with two cups of tea. 

"Here," she held out a cup.

"Ah, thanks," I grabbed the mug with both hands.

"Are you feeling better?" She asked after taking a sip of her tea.

I nodded, "yeah thanks..."

I noticed her blush slightly and her eyes widened. She quickly took a sip.

"AH hot~!" She exclaimed, sticking her tongue out and putting her cup down.

I chuckled, "are you okay?"

She nodded, but her face was still red.

"A-ah... About that ki-" I started.

"D-Do you want to watch tv????" She changed the subject, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv.

I frowned and put my cup down. I leaned over till my face was inches from hers. She laid back onto the armrest.

"I wasn't joking, you know?" I said, my hand next to her head.

"I-I know." She stuttered, looking me in the eyes.

I paused a little, "good."

I leaned back to my spot, and she let out a quiet sigh of relief. Oh. My. God. I must be crazy...! What am I thinking?? I grabbed my mug and took a sip. My hand shook as I held it. I took out my phone, realizing that my Hyungs must be worried.

//Jimin Hyung: Yah! Where are you? Namjoon and Jin Hyung are worried.//

//Jin (Eomma): YAH!! YOU LITTLE- HURRY AND GET HOME OR ELSE I'LL CONFISCATE YOUR GD ALBUMS!!!//

Oh my god he better not touch my precious albums!!! I texted Jimin:

//Mianhae Hyung. I'm at a friends don't worry. Can you tell Jin Hyung not to touch my GD albums?? Gomawo~ ❤️❤️//

//Jimin Hyung: You have friends?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I told Jin Hyung but he's not falling for it ...//

//Tell him that I'll take his Mario collection if he touches my albums 😈//

//Jimin Hyung: It workedㅋㅋㅋㅋ You owe me!!//

//ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gomawo Hyung!!! 사랑해요~❤️❤️❤️//

I smiled and held in a small laugh.

"What is it?" (Y/n) asked.

"Nothing, my friends were worried." I said, putting my phone away.

"Ah, Bangtan?"

I nodded. 

"Do you want to go home? It's not too late.." She asked.

I bit my lip and looked down. 

"I don't want to go... " I mumbled.

"Hmm?" She leaned over to look at my face.

"I want... to stay with.. you." I said and blushed.

"Aigoo~ Jungkookie is so cute~" she poked my cheeks.

"Y-Yah," I grabbed her hand.

She cleared awkwardly and sat back.

"Mian." We said at the same time.

We sat and watched tv silently. After a few minutes, I felt something on my shoulder. It was (y/n). She fell asleep with the mug in her hands. Carefully, I took the mug and reached out to put it on the table. Suddenly I felt her arms wrap around mine, and she nuzzled my shoulder. I smiled at her cuteness and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. She was completely flawless close up. I looked at the clock and yawned. 1:28 am. With my free hand, I pulled up the blanket and tucked it around (Y/n)'s shoulder. Eventually I fell asleep too, resting on my head on hers.

-Morning- (8:48 am)

I awoke to my phone ringing. Quickly I picked up.

"Jungkookie~" A familiar voice cooed.

"What is it hyung?" I said still half asleep.

"Are you... perhaps... dating someone?"

"E-eh?!"

"I saw on the news... An article was released late night yesterday..."

I scrambled go check the news.

// BREAKING NEWS: BTS's Jungkook Is Seen Kissing The 'We Got Married' Girl//

"Oh. My. God." I exclaimed out loud.

"Is something wrong?" (Y/n) asked sleepily.

"Someone saw us kiss."

She froze and blushed, "oh my god really?!" She jumped up over the sofa and ran over to where I was.

"Yah. Are you with her now?" Jimin asked.

"Y-yeah." I answered.

"So that's your so called 'friend', huh?"

I gulped. I looked over to (y/n).

"Then, does that mean you spent the night with her??!" Jin hyung yelled.

"Y-yah hyung what are you doi-" I started.

"YOUNG MAN, YOU COME HOME THIS INSTANT OR ELSE I'LL TAKE ALL YOUR GD POSTERS AND YOUR KEYCHAINS!!" Jin threatened.

"HYUNG!!!" I whined.

He hung up.

"M-mian... This is all my fault.." She ran her hand through her hair and bit her lip.

I looked down at her clothes. She was wearing a huge baggy t-shirt. But no pants. When she noticed me looking at her, she nervously tried to pull down her shirt.

"M-mian... I didn't have any time..." she bit her lip again nervously and stepped past me to go change.

I turned around, grabbed her hand, and hugged her tightly, nuzzling her neck.

"Y-yah," she said, shocked.

"I can't hold it anymore." I breathed out and locked eyes with her when she turned around.

"W-what?" She turned around to face me completely.

"You." 

She blushed and bit her lip. Again. That pushed me over the top. I smashed my lips on hers and pulled her closer to me. She was tense at first but then melted into the kiss. I didn't pull back until I was out of breath. She breathed heavily as her cheeks grew pink, and she bit her lips. I leaned in and kissed her again.

"You might want to get rid of that habit..." I smirked.

She pressed her lips into a thin line and fiddled with her fingers. I kissed her again.

"That, too," I whispered, breathing heavily. 

To my surprise she leaned up and kissed me again. It was quick but sweet. I smirked.

"You should get rid of that smirk, too." She warned.

I smirked just again to , "make me."


I'm emo bc trb in dallas fan cams *crais in a corner*

Did any of you go???

I'm just glad everything went well :)

BUT UGHH IM SO JELLY

I heard two girls got Yoongi's and Taehyung's sweaty towels ❤️👌👌👌

And I heard everyone looks even better in person UGH 

I don't think I can handle seeing them in person oml I'd probably pass out rip me

aNYwAySSSS this chapter omg

I just ended it there because I'm trying to stick to the fluff theme >.<

there is absolutely no way i can write oml kill me

I almost fell asleep writing this ugh

Its 12.20 now i crai

ANYWAYSS BAI YALLL













 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I kent with jimin

The thirst is real

 

 

 

 

 

 

Btw someone come with me to trb in like 10 years pls