Stay With Me

We Got Married?

Your POV

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the door leaving the guys in shock. He pulled me into the elevator and pressed the top floor.

"Oppa... What's wrong??" I asked quietly.

He looked away to the ground and didn't say anything. When we got to the top, he pulled me out the door onto the roof. The cold air made me close my eyes. When I opened them, I looked up to see Jungkook staring into my eyes. Just like before, sadness filled his eyes. 

"Jungkook-" I started.

"I need to ask you something." Jungkook said.

"W-what is it?"

"Do you... like Taehyung?"

Eh? Taehyung?? 

"Ani, why would you-"

"But, before..."

-Flashback- (Still your POV)

This is your room~" Taehyung said happily as he opened the door to my room.

"Wahhh~! It's nice!!" I gasped as I walked in.

Immediately I ran up to the window and pressed my hands against it looking out.

"Ooooo~! The view is so nice!" I exclaimed.

"Isn't it?" Taehyung came over and copied me, putting his hands on the window next to mine, giggling goofily. I laughed at his laugh and looked outside again. In the window I caught Jungkook's reflection turning away from my room and walking away. I shook it off when Taehyung started talking again.

"Ah, do you know the drama *insert random drama name*?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah! That was one of my favorites!" I smiled.

"Remember when they did this same thing (hands on the window)?"

"Oh yeah!! And then he went over and put his hands on hers! So romantic ~"

"Right!!?"

"Try it try it!" I pointed behind me.

"Arasseo~"

Taehyung shifted over and put his hands on mine, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Oooo this is nice~" Taehyung said softly, letting out a sigh.

In the corner of my eye I caught Jungkook's reflection in the glass, but he quickly disappeared.

-End-

"We were just reenacting a scene fr-" I started.

Suddenly he hugged me tightly, nuzzling my neck.

"J-Jungkook?"

He hugged me tighter, "it hurt."

"W-what? Wae? Where does it hurt??" I asked worriedly.

He pulled back and put a fist over his heart.

"Here," the pained look on his face worsened.

"Your heart?"

"It hurt here whenever I saw you with Taehyung. I don't know why, but it hurt. I know he's my brother (not literally), but I just..."

I teared up. I hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Mianhae," A tear escaped from my eye as he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry for hurting you so much. I'm sorry for everything," I choked out the last few words.

I remembered the promise I made to myself earlier.

-Flashback- (again haha sorreh)

Letting out a sigh, I shut the door and locked it. I poked my lips as the scene replayed clearly in my head. Ruffling my hair because of the mixed feelings I had, I crawled over to the bed and laid on my stomach, facing the window. Laying there, I sorted out my thoughts. 


Why do I keep hurting him? No matter what I do... Why is it him? Out of all people? Why did I pull him into this mess?? Now everyone is suffering because of me... Would it be better if I just left and disappeared from his life? Their lives? I'll just go...
"Annyeong," I whispered.

-End-

"I don't want to put you through anymore pain, Jungkook-ah." I said softly, trying to contain my feelings.

"Just stay by my side, yn. Promise me," he pulled back and held out his pinky.

I hesitated as my breath got stuck in my throat.

"I promise," I lied as I locked pinkies and touched our thumbs together.

He smiled and pecked my lips. I blushed and buried my face in his warm chest.

"W-We should go inside. It's cold," I said, muffled by his sweatshirt.

"Andwae. Jin hyung is going bombard me with questions. Let's just wait till they go to sleep." Jungkook said.

I pouted, "arasseo."

"Here," he went over and grabbed something in a bag. "Blanket," he raised it up, "I come here often so I have this here just in case," he smiled widely, seemingly proud of himself.
He wrapped it around my shoulder and led me to a seat by the edge. I was hesitant at first but he assured me that it was safe. We sat side by side, and I wrapped a side of the blanket over him and leaned on his shoulder.

"Say, Jungkook," I started.

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed.

"Were you jealous of Taehyung?"

He blushed, "yeah..."

I giggled. How cute...

"I want you to be mine, and mine only." Jungkook said, smirking.

Just then a gust of wind blew past us, causing me to shudder.

Jungkook spread his legs (and this just got really erted jk) and patted the space between.

"Sit here. The blanket is to short." He said.

I glared at him. What are you planning... Hesitantly I crawled over into his lap facing him. Bad idea. Out of the blue, my hand slipped and i fell forward, and my lips hit his. His eyes widened in shock. I blushed and curled into a ball facing away from him. Aishhhh! Wae wae wae wae waeeee~~?! I bit my lip.

"Oh so you want to play that way?" Jungkook teased as he leaned forward.

I got up to try to escape but he pulled be down and hugged me tightly with the blanket. 

"Anii~ You're mine now~" Jungkook purred as he nuzzled my neck.

I blushed even harder.

"These are mine," he grabbed my hands and intertwined his fingers in mine. "This is mine," he released one of my hands and trailed his finger down the side of my face. "And most importantly, these are mine," he used the same finger and turned my head around before pecking my lips. My face burned up so I pulled back and pulled the blanket over my head.

"You're such a flirt how embarrassing ~" I whined.

"Am not~~" he whined back and wriggled his body. "I'm just letting you know that you're mine~"


Why I outta... I was too embarrassed to hit him.

"Yah hajimaa~ " I whined again, scooting away from him.

"Arasseo arasseo! I won't do anything. I promise." He pulled me back and hugged me tightly.

I lifted my head up slightly and turned to peak at him. 

He grinned widely at me, "see?"

I pouted and leaned back against him, looking up at the sky. 

"Nice right?" Jungkook asked, looking up also.

I nodded, pulling the blanket up over my mouth. Soon, I became intoxicated by his cologne, and drifted asleep.

Jungkook's POV

Yn and I sat in silence for a while, looking at the stars. I looked down and saw Yn fast asleep on my chest. I smiled at her chubby cheeks that were squished against my chest. Carefully I wrapped the blanket around her and picked her up bridal style. Somehow, I used my foot to open the door and went to the elevator. I used my foot again and pressed the down arrow. After a few minutes the elevator arrived, and I got on. I stood against the wall and admired her cute face. Her hands unconsciously gripped my shirt. My arms ached from the long ride back down, but that didn't matter.

I struggled to open the door to our dorm, but I eventually got in. I went to her room and laid her on her bed, planting a kiss on her forehead. I carefully pulled her hands off my shirt and tucked them under the blanket. Before I let go, she squeezed my hands and scrunched her nose.

"I don't want to go..." She mumbled.

I chuckled, "go where??"

She didn't answer.

"Jungkook..." She squirmed a bit and held my hand tighter as a tear formed in the edge of her eye and rolled down to the pillow. 

"I'm here," I said, wiping the trail left by the tear.

Suddenly she sat up, breathing heavily.

"Yn-ah, what's wrong?" I asked.

She looked over and hugged me tightly, bursting into tears.

"Y-yn??!" I asked worriedly.

"I don't want to go!" She said between sobs.

"Shhhh it's okay. It's just a dream," I patted her back, trying to comfort her.

"ANI!! I-I didn't want to hurt you anymore so I t-told myself that I would l-leave so you wouldn't get hurt a-anymore," she explained between snuffles.

"Mwo??!!! ANI YOU CANT LEAVE! I won't get hurt, I promise! I'm not a kid anymore," I wiped her cheeks with my thumbs.

"B-but... Because of me everyone is suffer-"

"Yah! We are grown men! Nothing can hurt us, okay?? Don't think that!"

She sniffled and hugged me again, "Mianhae..."

"It's okay," I her head, "as long as you keep your promise, we'll all be invincible, arasseo?"

"Arasseo."

I smiled and kissed her forehead, "now go to sleep."

"Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?"

"Sure~" 

I kneeled by her bed and held her hand.

"Gomawo..."

I smiled and rested my chin on the edge of the bed.

"Goodnight." I whispered


SHSJXKKSJEDJKDKS

Jungkook is such a turd o lawdy

Nope

Roood

Af

Stop

Why

I

Feel

So

Attacked

Rn

Stahp

Hajima

Haji haji haji hajimaa

That song is ma jam just btw

I know the dance for it too

Boss af

Yass

Are you proud of me

You arent

Well

I

Thought

So

Whatever

Words cant hurt me

But people half way across the world can

Aka Jungkook

And Jimin

UGH

bias ruiner i kent

Stop

He's so hawt tho like

It should be illegal

Speaking of illegal

Jungkook will be legal soon

Rip


He's still a fetus just sayin


I talk to much kay bai