Mixed Feelings

We Got Married?

[Previous] (Edited a bit bc it was kinda confusing)

"Umm, may I ask, where are we going?" I spoke up.

"Ah, to our dorm." Jimin answered.

"E-eh?! Dorm??" 

"It'll be a lot safer there because it's in the company building." Jin said.

"Ah..."

"It'll be okay," Jungkook put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

Then, Jimin reached over and grabbed my hand, along with Jungkook's hand, and placed my hand in his (Jungkook's). We both blushed at the same time and looked away outside.

"Ayy~ You guys are so shy!" Jimin complained, clearly enjoying our reactions. 

Then, Jimin whispered something in Jungkook's ear. I felt Jungkook's fingers lifting up away from my hand. I looked over to see him intertwining his fingers with mine. I blushed even harder when he squeezed my hand. Over time it became more natural, and I ended up falling asleep.

~

"We're here." 

I awoke to Jimin's voice and his breath on my neck (UGH JIMIN WAI). Suddenly, the door opened next to me, revealing Jungkook's cute smile. I sleepily got off, the cold air bringing me back to my senses. I nervously followed the boys into the building.

"Guys~ We have a guest~" Jin called out once we got to their dorm on the top floor. 

~~~~~

J-hope was the first one that came out, followed by V and Namjoon.

"Where's Suga Hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Sleeping," Namjoon said with a sigh. "Anyways, two, three-"

"ANNYEONGHASAYO! BANGTAN IBNIDA!" They all greeted at the same time with a bow.

"A-ah annyeonghasayo yn ibnida," I greeted shyly.

They all came up to me and introduced themselves, excluding Jungkook, and shook my hand. They all seem pretty nice... Later on Suga woke up from his nap and introduced himself while he was still half-awake. 

"Our Jungkookie says you have to stay here because of paparazzi?" Namjoon asked.

"A-ah ne..." I mumbled.

"It's okay just speak comfortably," Jin said and smiled.

"Ah, ara...seo."

"Just relax! We're not going to hurt you~" V said and patted my shoulder.

Narrative's POV

Four of the boys stayed to chat with yn; Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, and Taehyung. Suga disappeared, most likely passed out somewhere, Jimin went to practice (dance), and Hoseok went to practice his girl group dances. For an hour or so, the boys got to know yn. Being a fan, yn already knew a lot about them.

Jungkook POV

"Ah, we have an empty room down the hall," Jin pointed down the hall, which happened to be at the room next to Jimin's and I's room. "You can stay there for now.

"Ah, ne, gamsa- g-gomawo," yn answered shyly.

Eheh, how cute~ I smiled.

"Kookie, why don't you show her?" Namjoon suggested.

"A-arasseo hyung," I said.

"I'm going too!" Taehyung said, standing up excitedly.


Aww... But I wanted to go alone with her...

"Kaja, yn," Taehyung said as he grabbed yn's wrist and pulled her along.

Suddenly my body tensed up, and it got hot all of a sudden. What is this feeling?

"Aren't you going?" Jin asked.

"A-ah yeah," I stuttered and walked after them. 

"This is your room~" Taehyung said happily as he opened the door to her room.

"Wahhh~! It's nice!!" Yn gasped as she walked in.

Immediately she ran up to the window and pressed her hands against it looking out.

"Ooooo~! The view is so nice!" Yn exclaimed.

"Isn't it?" Taehyung went over and copied yn, putting his hands on the window next to her's, giggling goofily. (Goofily haha what)

There was that weird feeling again. I fanned my face with my hand and left to get a glass of water.

After I calmed down, I went back to the room. The feeling returned again when I saw what was happening, but this time stronger. Taehyung was standing behind yn with his hands on hers. I stomped out, ignoring Jin's questions as I left. I went down to the practice room where Jimin was in the middle of practicing.

"Oh, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with yn?" Jimin asked, stopping the music and grabbing his water bottle.

I shrugged and slid down the wall to sit on the floor. She has Taehyung already anyways...

"Wae? What's wrong?" Jimin asked as he sat next to me on the floor.

"Nothing..." I mumbled.

"Tch. Liar. Do you want to practice with me? Maybe you'll feel better afterwards?" He smiled widely, causing his eyes to disappear.

I nodded a forced a smile. I didn't bother changing because I really wasn't in the mood to go back up again...

Jimin and I practiced a bunch of our dances for hours on end. 

"Ahh, I'm exhausted, Jungkookie," Jimin said breathing heavily.

"You can go rest. I'm going to keep practicing," I said, trying to catch my breath as I took a gulp of water.

"Are you sure?" 

I nodded, "yeah."

"Arasseo~ Don't work too hard!" Jimin waved and smiled widely as he left.

I smiled and continued practicing.

Not long after, I was interrupted.

"Jungkook?" I heard a female voice ask through the music.

I turned around and saw yn. I kept on a poker-face as I went to turn off the music.

"Are you... okay?" She asked.

I nodded and forced a smile before I grabbed a towel to wipe the sweat off my face.

"Are you angry??" Yn asked again.

I froze. Am I?

"Yah," Yn noticed I was spacing out and got on her tippy-toes to look at my face, snapping her fingers.

"Eh?" I shook my head and turned to look at Yn.

Her face was just inches away. I gulped seeing her face up close. 

"Is it because of me?" Yn asked, standing back down.

It is. Unconsciously I nodded.

"Oh... Mian...hae," she looked down and bit her lip.

Your POV

"Oh... Mian... hae," I mumbled as I looked down, bitting my lip unconsciously. 

Suddenly, I felt something other than my teeth on my lips. My eyes widened at the sight of Jungkook kissing me again. It was just a simple peck, so it was obvious that he was holding back.

"A-ah! Mianhae," I apologized again, covering my mouth with my hand.

Afraid things would get awkward, I ran out. I went back upstairs to the dorm.

"Ah, Yn. You're back? How is Jungkook?" Jin asked.

"A-ah, he was f-fine! Y-yeah... Fine!" I stuttered, rushing off to my room.

Letting out a sigh, I shut the door and locked it. I poked my lips as the scene replayed clearly in my head. Ruffling my hair because of the mixed feelings I had, I crawled over to the bed and laid on my stomach, facing the window. Laying there, I sorted out my thoughts. Hopefully this is the right thing to do... I sighed. 


I'm just going to take a nap... I was feeling really stressed lately.

~

I awoke to a voice calling my name from outside the door.

Taehyung?
"Yn! Dinnner!" Taehyung shouted, knocking lightly on the door.

"Ughnn arasseo. I'm coming," I groggily got up and stumbled towards the door, kicking the bed frame on the way.

I fell to the ground and let out a cry, clutching my toe.

"Yn!!! Yn-ah! What happened!!??" Taehyung shouted worried from outside as he started banging on the door.

I heard several sets of footsteps coming towards my room.

"WAE??? What happened??" Two voices said in unison.

"I don't know. Yn!! Unlock the door! Palli!!" Taehyung yelled again.

I crawled over and unlocked the door before leaning back to avoid getting hit as it opened. The door nob twisted and the door opened, revealing Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi's worried faces (YOONMIN YASSS lmao). The three came rushing in.

"Yn! Are you okay??!" Jimin and Taehyung asked in unison.

"Ah ne. It's nothing serious I just tripped," I forced a smile, rubbing my toe.

"Yah!" Taehyung grabbed my wrist, "it's bleeding!"

I looked down. Blood...

"I'll go get a bandage!" Jimin said as he ran out.

As I watched Jimin run out, I saw a glimpse of Jungkook shutting the door to his room (he was inside). He's so confusing lately... During the few seconds Jimin was gone, Taehyung was blowing on my toe and Yoongi just sat silently with a pained look on his face.

"Yoongi, are you okay?" I asked.

"Eh? Ah yeah. Im fine," he smiled.

I smiled back just as Jimin came back with a box of bandages. 

"Here!!" Jimin said, handing me the box.

Before I could grab it, Taehyung swiped the box and took out a bandage, carefully wrapping it around my toe.

"Gomawo, guys," I smiled, wiggling my toe.

"Next time don't lock your door... Just in case something happens again." Yoongi said as he got up.

"Arasseo."

"Kaja! Dinner will get cold," Jimin said, smiling widely like he always does.

"응!" I nodded.

After we all sat down at the dinner table, there was still an empty seat.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked.

"Ah. He said he wasn't feeling well so he went to sleep." Jin said.

"Ah, is that so?" 

He's probably lying... Did I do something wrong again??

"Now that I think about it, he's been acting pretty weird since he came back from the hospital with you," Jimin said, scrunching his nose. "Instead of being with you, he went and practiced non-stop with me. He stayed even longer after..."

"Oh so that's what he was doing that whole time?" Jin asked.

Jimin nodded.

"He's never been one to practice that much. Ever..." Namjoon said.

"Do you think he's sick?" Taehyung asked.

Sick? *CUE JJEOREO* (sorry heuehu)

"No idea." Namjoon said.

The topic changed not long after, and it became comfortable again. Eventually, we started joking around with each other and making all sorts of jokes. Hoseok got really crazy too. Same with Taehyung. Actually they all went crazy. It was surprising seeing them this way compared to their performances on stage. On stage, charismatic, cute, y, cool idols; off stage, caring, goofy, relaxed... Normal group of guys. (And that made no sense... Rip my english haha)

Just then, Jungkook came out of his room and started walking towards me.

 

What..?


Im lazy so im changing (y/n) to yn :)
that 1d vs t-ara bs is dumb af i kent

stop

being

so

salty

bish

take yoongi

*hands you yoongi*

bai

the hashtags are gold though you gotta admit

sorry i don't update on here as much hueheueh\

GO READ IT ON WATTPAD 

IT UPDATES RIGHT AWAY KAY

BAI ILY

this finally reached 100 views yayyyyeaksdjljpokajgkfgohjifrgkjwoi

i ship yoonmin so hard you guys don't even understand

HAH SAME

same my ovaries suffer

KAY BYEEEEEEEEEEE