Don't Ignore Me

We Got Married?

Jungkook.

I looked away as quickly as I could. Did he see me? I stayed frozen in the position for a while. What does he even want? I sighed and sat back. I fiddled with my fingers till I got back to my house. As I got off, I prayed that Jungkook wasn't at my house... I walked quietly towards my house and peeked out from behind a corner. He's not here. I ran as quickly and as quietly as I could into my house and shut and locked the door. 

"That was quick, Noona," Suwoong said as he ran up to me, dragging his blanket along with him.

"Yeah," I patted his head and picked up the end of the blanket on the ground.

"Hey sis, you're back early," Jonghyun called from upstairs.

"Yeah, something came up," I forced a smile. "I'm going to change I'll be down in a bit, Suwoong-ah."

"Arraso Noona," Suwoong sat on the couch pulling up his blanket. 

"Is something wrong?" Jonghyun asked when I got up the stairs.

"Ani, wae?" I lied.

"You look kinda... Shaken up." He pointed at my hand, "see? It's shaking."

"A-ani, it was just cold." I lied again. "I'm changing," I said as I went into my room and locked the door behind me.
I put down my bag in the corner and belly-flopped on my bed. After a few minutes of laying in silence, I lazily started to change. I left my clothes on the bed and went downstairs. 

"Noona what took you so long?" Suwoong asked as he scooted over to make room for me.

"Ah, mianhae," I sat down.

"Noona, are you okay?" 

"I'm fine."

He grabbed my hand, "I'm here for you, Noona."

I smiled softly.

"Thanks." I hugged him and he patted my back. "Are you hungry yet?"

"Ani, I'm okay."

"Arraso." I layed down on his lap.

Suwoong's POV (yay first time doing his pov ❤️ )

I wonder what's wrong with Noona... I softly patted her head as she laid on my lap. After a short while she fell asleep. I got up as slowly as I could and put a pillow under her head and draped my blanket over her. I went to grab another one from upstairs so she wouldn't get cold. When I passed by her room, I heard this weird beeping noise. Curious, I opened the door. I saw her clothes laying around. Weird... Noona never leaves things messy like this... Something must be wrong. In just the few seconds that I looked inside, her phone must've beeped a million times. I assumed it was important so I went to see what it was.

Moonbin - 7 messages, 4 missed calls

Jungkook - 69 🌚 messages, 11 missed calls

What's happening? I didn't want to meddle in Noona's business so I didn't do anything. I left and went back downstairs with the blanket. I draped it over her and brushed a hair that had fallen over her face. 

"Sleep well," I whispered. 

I tip-toed upstairs and noticed that her phone was still beeping. I scrunched my nose and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I washed my face and dried it. I walked back quietly to my room and crawled into bed, hugging my teddy bear.

-Next Morning-

I woke up to a delicious smell. The sun lit up my room and I squinted as I got up. I opened the door to find Jonghyun Hyung, who looked like he had just woken up too, with his nose in the air and a hand scratching his hair. 

"Ah, good morning, Suwoong-ie," Jonghyun greeted half-awake.

"Good morning, hyung." I greeted back and followed him down the stairs.

"Ah, you're awake?" Noona asked when she saw us. "Breakfast is ready~"

-After Breakfast-

"Noona are you busy today too?" I asked her.

"Ani. Filming starts again the day after tomorrow. I'm free today and tomorrow," she said and smiled. "Wae? Do you want to go somewhere?"

I thought for a few seconds, "the park! We haven't been there for a loooonggg time..."

"Arraseo~ we can go soon if you want."

"Yeah! Can we go now??"

"Sure! Go change then." She ruffled my hair and pushed me slightly towards the stairs.

"Yay!!" I ran upstairs to Jonghyun Hyung's room. 

"Hyung! Noona and I are going to the park! Do you want to come too?"

"Ani. Mian. I'm busy with work. Maybe some other time?" He responded sadly.

I frowned, "arraseo..." I left and went into my room.

I changed into shorts and my favorite dino shirt (heh Dino... If you get it ily ❤️🌚). 

"I'm done, Noona!" I shouted.

"Arraseo! I'm almost done!" She shouted back. 

I went downstairs and sat on the couch patiently. A few minutes later she came out of her room. Her hair was tied into two braids (like pigtails), and she wore a t-shirt and denim shorts.

"Arraseo! Kaja!" She said, putting on her sandals.

"Kaja!!" I quickly put on my sneakers.

When we got outside, noona reached out her hand and I grabbed it. 

It took us only a few minutes to walk to the park. When we got there, I saw my friends; Mingyu Hyung and Minhyuk Hyung. I ran up to them and greeted them.

"Annyeong Mingyu Hyung and Minhyuk Hyung!" I said and smilled.

"Suwoong-ah! Long time no see!" Minhyuk smiled and waved at me.

"Where have you been?" Mingyu asked.

"Ah, Noona has been busy lately so she couldn't bring me here."

"Ah, really?" Mingyu said.

"Kaja!" Minhyuk said and pointed to the playground as he ran off.

The two of us followed.

Your POV

I let Suwoong go play with his friends and I sat down on a bench nearby. I watched them play recklessly and I flinched every now and then when Suwoong almost got hurt. I'm going to grow grey hairs at this rate... I rubbed my temples.

"Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked. 

I turned around.

Sungjae.

(Omg heart attack) 

I let out a sigh of relief and forced a smile.

"I didn't hear an answer," he tapped his toes.

"Ah, I'm okay," I forced a smile again.

"Liar," he sat down next to me. "Don't worry, Minhyuk and Mingyu are really responsible kids.

"You know them?"

"Yeah, they're my brothers.

I coughed on air (if that's even possible lol), "brothers?!" I looked at the boys, and then at Sungjae, and then back at the boys.

"Ah, well, I guess you kind of look alike..." I said, still looking back and forth. 

"They take after our dad, while I take after my mom."

"Ah.. Your dad must be handsome..."

"Not as handsome as me~" he put a hand under his chin and acted cute.

I laughed, "ah yah!! So cheesyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Not as cheesy as you~"

"AH WHAT THE~~~ JINJA!" I laughed harder and slapped his arm.

"AH owwie~"

"Mian," I said with laughs in between.

"Ah about We Got Married..." Sungjae started.

My laughing ceased, "AH mianhae jeongmal mianhae," I rubbed my hands together and bowed my head.

"A-ani I was just going to say that it's okay."

"Jinja??"

"Yeah. No hard feelings," he smiled. "Besides, the other girl is wayyyyyy prettier than you."

"AHH YAHH!!" I hit his arm.

"AH! WHY IS IT ALWAYS IN THE SAME SPOT?!!" He rubbed his arm.

"Eish!" I pretended that I was going to hit him again and he flinched. 

"Noona!" I heard Suwoong call.

He ran over to right in front of me.

"What?" I asked.

"Can we get ice cream? The ice cream truck is here!" He pointed to across the park where the ice cream truck was parked.

"Sure! Kaja~"

"Can we get ice cream too?" Minhyuk asked.

"Yeah! Let's all get some~" Sungjae agreed.

"Yay!" The kids ran a head.

"Noona noona I want this one!" He pointed at the sandwich type ice cream. 

I quickly picked one out for myself and pulled out my wallet.

"Ani, I'll pay. My treat," Sungjae said as he put a hand on my wallet.

"Ani! It's just a few dollars I can afford that!"

"Yah! I said I'll pay, okay?"

"Eish!" I pretended to hit him but let him pay in the end. 

"Yay! Gomawo!" Suwoong said as I handed him his ice cream.

"Let's go sit at that table there," Sungjae pointed to an empty table partially in the shade. 

"Arraseo." I said.

After we all unwrapped our ice creams, I volunteered to go throw them away. For some reason the trashcan was across the park. I ate my ice cream slowly on the way. 

"Yah! Why didn't you answer my texts and my calls?" A familiar voice asked.


Lmao at first Mingyu was Sungjae bc i was thinking of maknaes (Suwoong is the maknae in Boys Republic so) and I totally forgot Sungjae was already in this story ... I chose Mingyu because that's such a cute name ❤️❤️ UGH I'm slowly becoming seventeen trash

This is unrelated but, you guys have heard of that hacking stuff on ig right?? UGH its so annoying like can't we fangirl in peace like betchh plz . Anyways, stay safe guys!!❤️❤️

Just btw also my Seventeen bias isn't Mingyu but it's Dino 🍑🍑🍑 He looks like one guy in UNIQ this is weird 

For some reason everyone in Seventeen strangely looks like some other idol

Like, that feeling when they look similar to someone but you can't tell who is just UGH 

Enough of my blabbering lmao

There's always a cliff hanger when Jungkook appears ...

Oh and also the next chapter will probably be Don't ***** (something) like this chapter and the previous idek maybe maybe not 🌝 i just thought it'd be kewl lmao

Heh BAI YALL ILY ❤️❤️

BTW that's Seventeen and that's where i got Mingyu from this group

(Left to right, top row to bottom) I'm doing this by memory to see if I can remember their names lmao no

Vernon, Jeonghan, Hoshi

Dino (aka ma bae), MINGYU, ... OH Wonwoo

DK, The8, Joshua

Woozi, S.coups, Jun, Seungkwan(?)

Anyways their pretty cool so go check them out if you havent :)