Don't Avoid Me

We Got Married?

Jungkook's POV

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)-ah. We're back." I shook her lightly.

She mumbled but didn't wake up. 

"(Y/n)-ahhhhhh~" I shook her again, poking her cheeks.

"Oppa stop..." She slurred still half-asleep.

Ah she's so cute... I blew lightly at her face.

"Ah what..." She blinked a few times and rubbed her eyes.

"We're back." I said.

"We are?"

"Yeah. You fell asleep on my back."

"... I DID?!!" She was completely awake now.

She looked around shocked. She stood up and apologized to everyone repeatedly bowing every time. Lastly she apologized to me repeatedly.

"A-ani it's okay I completely understand!"

//Interview: You//
Q: Were you surprised when (y/n) fell asleep on your back?

A: Of course! It was the first time that that has ever happened to me. She was really cute though *blush*~ My hearts was beating really quick, and it wasn't because of the exercise.

Q: Which do you like better out of the two you went out with?

A: (Y/n). So Young (other girl) and I just... don't get along as well. I feel like (y/n) and I have more chemistry. She's really cute and pretty and she has nice music taste ^^

Q: How was today overall?

A: Today was fun! I enjoyed doing things I haven done in a while and experience all kinds of things and feelings.

//Interview: (Y/n)//

Q: Do you regret that you fell asleep on the ride back?

A: Of course I do! I wish I could've enjoyed it with Jungkook Oppa instead of forcing him to ride boringly in silence because I fell asleep. I'm very sorry to the staff/crew and the viewers and especially Jungkook oppa. MIANHAEYO!!

Q: Which do you like better out of the two you went out with?

A: Honestly, Jungkook Oppa *blush*. Sungjae oppa has a really cute personality, but he's just like a friend to me. Jungkook oppa is very... Intriguing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems like he likes to joke around a lot, but he is mature and charismatic at times *.* I like him... A lot *blush*


Your POV //At home//

"I'm backkkk~!!" I yelled as I walked into the house.

"Noona!!" Suwoong yelled happily as he came running from upstairs.

"Welcome home dongsaeng-ah~" Jonghyun said as he came from upstairs.

"Annyeong Suwoong-ah! Did you miss me?"

"Yeah a lot!" He hugged me tightly. 

"How was it?" Jonghyun asked.

"Two words; Mind. Blowing." I said 

I told them all about it. Down to the last detail I told them.

"Wahhh~ Jinja?! Lucky you, sis~" Jonghyun said in awe. "I wanna do stuff like that too~"

"Are you gonna marry that weird looking guy, noona?" Suwoong asked.

"Yah! He's not weird looking," I insisted. "But yeah I'll be 'marrying' him."

"You better tell me if he's mean to you I'll beat some sense into him," Suwoong said holding up a fist with a determined look on his face.

I chuckled, "arraso arraso~ Are you hungry?"

"Ani, Hyung cooked ramen so i'm not hungry yet." Suwoong told me. 

"Aish I told you not to eat ramen! It's bad!"

"Mianhae Noona," he pouted cutely.

"Arraso it's fine. Next time I'll cook you something ahead of time before I go so you won't have to eat ramen~"

"Gomawo noona!" He smiled

Then my phone suddenly started to ring. I ran over to my bag that I left on the floor in front of the door and rummaged through it. I found it and looked at the caller ID; Binnieeee ❤️

"Binnieeeee~" I called cutely into the phone after pressing accept.
"Yah! I told you not to call me that!" He whined.

"Mian. Binnie." 

"YAH!" He yelled louder.

"Annyway, what's up?"

"Are you busy?"

"Ani. Wae?"

"Can we practice today? I have a performance tomorrow and I'm kinda nervous...."

"Ah, really? Sure! I'll see you in 20?"

"Sure, annyeong! Don't lose your phone again~"

"Tch I won't!"

I ran upstairs and changed into clothes similar to what I wore last time. 
"I'll be back soon!! Don't eat any ramen~" I shouted as I left.

I checked my phone as I walked to the bus stop. I had 12 minutes to get there. Usually it takes me around 7 minutes so I decided to take my time. Right now it was 2:38. The sun was still in the sky, so I squinted as I walked.

"Yah. Isn't that the girl from We Got Married?" A passerby whispered to her friend.

"응. Who does she think she is?! Falling asleep on my kookie's back..." The other said, rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

Soon it attracted more attention. I put on a poker-fave and plugged my earphones in and turned the volume up until I couldn't hear anything but the music. Whatever, I sighed as I sat down on the bench to wait for the bus. Then, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see Jungkook sitting beside me.

I took out an earbud, "Jungkook-ssi?"

"Yah. I'm your Oppa." He said.

"Ah, right... Oppa."

He smiled, "good job," he patted my head, pushing the smell of his cologne towards me. I blushed at his action and turned to see the bus arriving. 

"I'm going, o-oppa." I told him as I got up to leave.
He grabbed my wrist before I could get on. 

"Don't go..." He said dejectedly.

"Wae?? I really have to go Oppa I'm meeting someone." I glanced at my watch. 7 more minutes.
"Who??"

"A chingu."

"남자징구? (Boyfriend)" (sorry if I spelled that wrong lmao)

"I said chinguuu! Now let me go oppa the bus will leave." I whined.

"OMO IS THAT JUNGKOOK?!!" Some girls screamed. 

Suddenly around 30 people swarmed around us. I quickly took this chance and slipped away from him and onto the bus. I sighed and sat down in the back on the side facing the sidewalk where Jungkook was. He glanced at me sadly and tried to control the fangirls bombarding him. '미안해 (Mianhae)' I mouthed as I put the 2nd earbud back in. Then, in the middle of the bus ride, the music stopped playing. Confused, I looked at my phone. No batteries. I cried inside but retained a straight face on the outside. I sighed and unplugged my earphones and placed them safely in my bag along with my phone. As my brain returned back to reality, I started hearing whispers around me again.

"That's (y/n) from We Got Married, isn't it?" A girl asked her friend in a hushed tone. 

I heard the girl's friend faintly gasp. I put on a poker-face and stared blankly outside.

"Ugh.... so rude... How can she... Jungkook Oppa... Hate..."

I faintly heard part of their hushed conversations. It was obvious that they were talking about me. I bit my lip and tried to make time go faster. After what seemed like years because of the girls talking about me, I got to the bus stop by Jellyfish Ent.. I walked calmly out, only to be greeted by Jungkook. He looked tired... But from what? His bangs were damp and there was a drop of sweat rolling down his cheek. I definitely wasn't in the mood to interact in anyway with him. I could just feel those girl's stares from the bus. I quickly walked around him and ignored him. 

"Y-yah, wait-" he said grabbing my wrist.

"Let go." I said with a blank look on my face.

"Wae? What did I do??" He questioned, still holding my wrist tightly.

"Just stop, Jungkook. Please don't associate with me outside of the show."

"Why can't I?"

I didn't respond. 

"Why are you avoiding me?!"

Isn't that obvious?

"Answer me!!" By now his blood was boiling, and the grip on my wrist tightened even more. 

I tried to ignore the pain. He took off his sunglasses and ripped off his mask, throwing them both to the ground. Frantically I looked around... I REALLY didn't want to attract any more attention than I already have. 

"I have to go," I said, grabbing his arm and trying to pry it off mine.

It didn't budge. He squeezed harder, not realizing that it was hurting me. I bit my lip till it bled. I winced at the pain it caused, attracting his attention. He let go of my wrist in shock.

"W-wae..? W-what's wrong?" He stepped closer.

I took this chance and ran as fast as I could towards the building and away from Jungkook. I wasn't surprised when he came running desperately after me. I turned the corner and saw a dark alleyway. I ran deep into the darkness and hid behind a dumpster. I heard footsteps go past the alley. I peeked out; all clear. I crept up closer to the sidewalk. I peeked both ways. He's gone. I tiptoed quietly the opposite way from where Jungkook went, which was unfortunately away from the entertainment building. I ran back to the bus stop and got on the bus. I kept my head down and let my hair down, covering most of my face. Once the bus started leaving I let out a sigh of relief, running my hand through my hair. Thank god no one was on the bus this time. I looked over towards the sidewalk and saw...

Jungkook.


Oh my sh*t I just realized that I've been having Suwoong call you an 'unni' as if he was a girl omf I am literally so stupid ugh HE'S A GUY! A very cute guy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyways sorry guys you probably think I'm really stupid which is fine because that's the truth

ANYWAYS sorry I took so long to update 미언해...

Poor Jungkook.. He's trying so hard... I'm so mean 🌚🌚🌚🌚 

BUT POOR SUNGJAEEEEE BBY IM SO SORRY ㅠ.ㅠ

Speaking of Sungjae, you guys are watching BTOB's It's Okay performances rightttttt?? I'm really glad Sungjae has more lines this time and sings the chorus and some high notes *.* 

Look forward to the next chaptersssssss

What they contain is a mystery *cue BEAST's Mystery 🌝🌝*

Lmao sorry

Kk baii thx for reading see yuuuz ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤











 

Oh btw my ig is kook.ahoop (Multifandom fanpage) so plz follow me! I started it recently....

















 

Unless you barely use ig then plz don't follow i kinda don't want ghostees okei kool.