Hide

We Got Married?

Jonghyun POV

Suwoong tilted his head in confusion. 

"Hyung, you said she was here...?" Suwoong asked me.

I was speechless. Where was she?? I told her to stay right here...

"Suwoong-ah, wait there on the bed okay i'll go look for (y/n). No matter what, DONT. GO. ANYWHERE. Arasseo?" I told Suwoong.

"Arasseo Hyung," he sat obediently on the bed.
Immediately I ran off.

"Y/n!!!" I called as I ran down the halls.

"Jong-" I heard a familiar female voice call from behind me.

I turned around. She wasn't there. In the corner of my eye, I saw the door to the stairs close. Immediately I ran over and opened the door.

"Y/n!!!" I called again.

No answer. I ran up the stairs, calling her name over and over again. No luck. Maybe she's hiding in one of the storages here (idek like rooms that are connected to the stairwell)? I opened a door, and closed it a few seconds later. I stood still leaning against the wall. From below me, I heard a door open.

"Yah! What are you doing?!"

It was my sister's voice. I was sure of that. Then I heard footsteps, and then the sound of someone stumbling.

"Let go." Y/n said in a stern voice.

Quietly I tip toed down close to where she was.

"There are reporters outside... (Y/n), and they found out which room you're staying in." A male voice spoke.

Reporters?? Oh no... Suwoong!

"I know there are-" y/n started.

I quickly got up and ran down the stairs to y/n.

"JONGHYUN!!" Yn yelled and ran to hug me.

"Yn!!" I hugged her, "I left Suwoong in your room!!"

She froze, but she immediately ran off seconds later down the stairs.

"Yn!!! Wait!!" I chased after her.

I caught up to her seconds before she reached out to open the door that lead to outside the stairs, where the reporters were currently creating all kinds of raucous.

"Let go! I can't just leave Suwoong there!" Yn yelled.

"Listen! I'll get him. Don't worry. Just hide somewhere. I'll be back." I told her.

She frowned at the idea, but agreed because there was no other choice.

Your POV

Hesitantly, I found a storage room a floor below. I hid inside quietly and waited for Jonghyun to comeback.

It was nerve-wrecking.

I had absolutely no idea what was going on. It sounded like there were tons of reporters outside. I bit my lip, looked around anxiously, and fiddled with my fingers. I couldn't stop shaking there huddled up in the dark. 
Then, I heard a door open, followed by footsteps, and the sound of the door clicking shut.

I froze. 

"Yn?" A male voice called softly.

It sounded familiar. Moonbin? 

No.

Could it be??

"It's Kookie." The same voice said again.

Jungkook.

I opened the door a tiny bit and peeked out. I saw a figure standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yn!" He ran up towards me.

I opened the door and stood up.

"Yn! Are you okay? I'm so sorry..." Jungkook said as he embraced me tightly, letting out a sigh of relief.
I hugged him tightly back and dug my face into his warm chest, smelling his somewhat comforting cologne. 

"I'm so... so sorry, yn-ah." Jungkook apologized again, as he pulled back and looked into my eyes.

I looked at him too, but my vision was blurry. I blinked, causing something to roll down my face.

"J-Jonghyun..."

Those were the only words that came out of my mouth.

"Don't worry. I saw him with Suwoong outside. I told them to leave before someone sees them." Jungkook said. "Don't cry," he whiped my cheek with his thumb. Crybaby, he mumbled.

"Y-yah." I yelled weakly. 

"I'm just joking~" he chuckled. "Hurry let's go. I know a secret way out," whispering the last part, he winked and grabbed my hand.

I followed him down countless flights of stairs. Still half-sick, I started panting, struggling to catch my breath. Jungkook noticed, and stopped. He took off his mask and put it on me. Suddenly, he went behind me, and picked me up bridal-style. I let out a squeal and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I watched as he ran down the remaining stairs, carrying me at the same time. When we got outside, he rain straight to a van and got in. The door shut behind him as he placed me on a seat.

"Jungkookie!" A male voice spoke from behind me.

Ji... Min?

"Kaja, Manager-nim!" Jungkook shouted.

I looked over to see another guy in the passenger's seat.

Jin?

"Is that yn?" Jimin asked, leaning up closer to me.

I blushed seeing how handsome and flawless he was up close.

"Yeah. And she's MINE." Jungkook said, pushing Jimin back.

"Eish!" Jimin threatened to hit Jungkook.

"Mianmianmian~~~" Jungkook whinned.

"Are you okay, Yn-ssi?" Jin asked.

"Ah, ne," I bowed a little but got dizzy.

I leaned back and put my hand on my forehead.

"A-are you okay???" Jungkook quickly came over and kneeled in front of me, putting his hand over mine on my forehead.

"Ooooo~ What a man, our Kookie~" Jimin cooed.

"Y-yah." Jungkook complained as he blushed.

I chuckled at his reaction.

"Oh?! You laughed," Jimin leaned though the gap between the seats and smiled, his eyes disappearing into space.

"Jungkook, sit in your seat. You're gonna get hurt there." Jin scolded.

"Arasseo..." Jungkook said dejectedly as he slid back to his seat.

I stared outside with a blank face as the three boys talked and joked around with each other. It was raining. I watched the raindrops roll down the window over and over again. Wait... Where are we going?

"Umm, may I ask, where are we going?" I spoke up.

"Ah, to our dorm." Jimin answered.

"E-eh?! Dorm??" 

"It'll be a lot safer there because it's in the company building." Jin said.

"Ah..."

"It'll be okay," Jungkook put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

Then, Jimin reached over and grabbed my hand, along with Jungkook's hand, and placed my hand in his (Jungkook's). We both blushed at the same time and looked away outside.

"Ayy~ You guys are so shy!" Jimin complained, clearly enjoying our reactions. 

Then, Jimin whispered something in Jungkook's ear. I felt Jungkook's fingers lifting up away from my hand. I looked over to see him intertwining his fingers with mine. I blushed even harder when he squeezed my hand. Over time it became more natural, and I ended up falling asleep.

~~~~~
"We're here." 

I awoke to Jimin's voice and his breath on my neck (UGH JIMIN WAI). Suddenly, the door opened next to me, revealing Jungkook's cute smile. I sleepily got off, the cold air bringing me back to my senses. I nervously followed the boys into the building.

"Guys~ We have a guest~" Jin called out once we got to their dorm on the top floor. 


Ahaildkdskkxckwlakcsjks I'm dying bc Scholar Who Walks The Night (drama) 

UGH Joon Gi is so hot I literally kent

AND FRIKKING CHANGMIN IS IN IT TOOO SFAJKJIFRFKEMNKLFARGHFOKLSMRAOI HE'S THE 2ND MALE LEAD AND WAOAOO

HOT AF

YUP

Eyeliner on point and eyeshadow on point and lipstick is per af i mean have you seen those lips 


Oml he is my religion 
So bootyful
And
They
Need
To

Already
Like
And 
Gwi
Needs 
To

Off
(Even
Tho
He's 
Hot
Af
Too)
And 
Let
Them 
Gdi
The
Struggles

He's 
Just
So
Hot
UGH
If you don't know this drama yall better go watch it its good af and the actors are hot af (aka joon gi) but like 
Yeah
Go watch it
K
K
K
K
K
K
K
K
K
K
K
K
K
K
K
K
K
K
K
Bai
Ily
Baes af

~~~~~~
BUT EY
YOU'RE MEETING BANGTANFUKINGSONYEONDAYUM
i just kent with jimin
He needs to calm tf down
Rood
Ugh
Bias wrecker 
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE
I actually finished the chapter
Actually this was a little short
I just blabbered a whole bunnch
Opps
Well
You better go watch Scholar Who Walks The Night
Like
Rn
Okei
Bai
Ily btw
❤️❤️❤️❤️

hOT

GUUD YUS 

SIGN ME UP