Messages

We Got Married?

Narrative's POV 
The boys woke up early to prepare for their schedules.

Jungkook woke up and immediately smiled, seeing yn hand still in his. He gave it a small squeeze and kissed yn on her forehead. He got up and left yn's room quietly, only to be confronted by his hyungs.

"Jungkookieeee? What were you doing in there with yn??" Jimin teased.

"Y-yah! Nothing happened!" Jungkook whispered, shooing off s so they wouldn't wake yn.

On the way over to the living room, Jimin kept eyeing him and elbowing him with a big smirk on his face, earning a glare from the younger member.

In the living room, the stylist noonas gave each of the boys an outfit to wear, excluding Jin. He woke up a little bit earlier and already changed, and spent this extra time cooking some food for yn. 

The boys got ready relatively quickly, with the exception of Yoongi. Jimin, his roommate, had to wake him up several times (keeping the YoonMin ship together yasss). Next door, Taehyung and Hoseok couldn't stop messing round with each other, resulting in multiple warnings from their maknae to keep the volume down. Jungkook got ready especially fast and snuck into yn's room, relieved that she was still fast asleep. He decided to wrote a note for her. Something that he's never done for anyone in his whole life. It read:

Good morning!~ It's Jungkookie ^^ my hyungs and I have schedules staring early this morning so we have to go :'( Jin hyung made you some food so you won't get hungry. Don't go out unless you really have to, arasseo? I don't want anything to happen while I'm away... Anyways, don't miss me too much ;) I'll be back soon!^^ 
                     ~JK

He smiled after reading it over once, and carefully stuck it to yn's forehead. He chuckled seeing you scrunch your nose, squirming around a bit. His 'moment' was interrupted when Namjoon yelled at him and told him to get his little out the door and into the van before they were late.

"Eish!" Jungkook exclaimed in a hushed voice. "Annyeong, yn-ah. I'll be back soon~"

Jungkook hurriedly but quietly rushed out the door and into the van, looking up at yn's window as the van drove off. The members asked about what happened at dinner last night, and how he ended up in yn's room. Jungkook shyly explained to them everything. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Seokjin nodded understandingly, while Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok gave a few ooooh's and teased the poor maknae throughout the car ride.

Your POV

I awoke to the sound of a car taking off outside the building. I furrowed my brows and felt something on my forehead. It was a sticky-note with something written on it. I blushed at the end of the note. Eish Jungkook... This kid... 
I got up and went to the bathroom. On the mirror there were 7 toothbrush holders stuck in a line, toothbrushes dangling from them. There was an alien Taehyung, a horse Hoseok, a bunny Heh.. Jungkook, a hamster Jimin (what even is Jimin i forget like tf), a monster Namjoon, a princess Seokjin, and a sloth??! Must be Yoongi, I chuckled. I was amazed at their 'collection'. Let's see... I don't have any of my stuff.. Jungkook won't mind, right? I carefully took Jungkook's out of the bunny. I put on some toothpaste I found in the cupboard and brushed my teeth. I washed my face after and went out to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and saw a container with food I assumed Jin Oppa cooked. Then, someone knocked on the door. I froze.

"Yn?" A male voice called.

Is that... Jonghyun??

I ran over and opened the door.

"OMO Oppa?? SUWOONG-AHHH!!~~" I bent down and hugged Suwoong tightly. "ARE YOU OKAY??!!" I asked, checking his body for any injuries.

"I'm fwine noona," Suwoong said, muffled buy my hands that squished his cheeks.

I sighed in relief.

"Yah. What about me?? I suffered a lot too~ ahh I think i have a huge bruise on my back ahhh~" Jonghyun faked.

"Ahh really???" I went along. 

I turned him around and pretended to look at his back. There was no bruise. When he wasn't looking, I slapped it as hard as I could.

"AHHSSH THAT HURTS!!!" Jonghyun yelled, rubbing his back and frowning.

"Merronggg~" I stuck out my tongue as Suwoong laughed.

"YAISH!!" Jonghyun exclaimed, causing Suwoong to run inside and jump on the couch.

"I COME ALL THE WAY HERE JUST TO BRING YOUR STUPID STUFF AND THIS IS WHAT I GET??!!" Jonghyun yelled.

"You brought my stuff??!!" I peeked outside the doorway and saw a luggage and my purse. "You brought my stuff!!!!"

"Yeah, I DID." Jonghyun scoffed.

"Gomawo gomawo gomawoooo," I thanked, hugging him and jumping up and down.

I pulled him inside and grabbed my stuff. Then we all sat down on the couch together.

"Say, Jonghyun, how'd you get through the reporters at the hospital? It sounded like there were many..." I asked.

"Actually, they were just my fans," Jonghyun chuckled, "I offered them my signatures, and then they let me through. It was easy~ Aren't I cool?~" Jonghyun said, smiling up at the ceiling.

"Ani! It wasn't like tha-" Suwoong started, but was interrupted when Jonghyun put his hand over his mouth, muffling whatever he said next.

I glared at Jonghyun.

"Nice try," I smacked his shoulder, "tell me the truth, you ."

"Oww~" he rubbed the shoulder that got hit, "arasseo arasseo."

- Flashback - Jonghyun's POV

"Let go! I can't just leave Suwoong there!" Yn yelled.

"Listen! I'll get him. Don't worry. Just hide somewhere. I'll be back." I told her.

She frowned at the idea, but agreed because there was no other choice. She ran up the stairs and disappeared. Then I saw someone coming up the stairs. A reporter. He headed for the door behind me, not recognizing me. I blocked the door.

"Yah, kid, what do you think you're doi-" the reporter started.

I knocked him out. I caught him before he hit the floor, and placed him down softly. I took his camera and his badge that were hung around his neck, along with his hat. I did my best to cover my whole face with my mask and sunglasses. I tucked my hair into the hat, pulling it down as much as I could.

I opened the door. The noise created by the reporters was overwhelming. I pushed through the crowd, keeping my head down, pretending to take pictures. When I got to Suwoong, he didn't recognize who I was.

"It's Hyung~" I whispered in his ear.

Immediately his eyes lit up.

"Shh, don't tell anyone, arasseo? Kaja," I picked him up and pushed back through the crowd, doing my best to hide his and my face. I ran as fast as I could through the crowd and into one of the elevators. I headed to the front door where I parked my bike. I put Suwoong down on the seat, grabbing a helmet to put on him.

"But what about Noona?" Suwoong asked as I slipped on his helmet, quicjly buckling it tightly.

"Another hyung is coming to get her, okay? It'll be fine," I assured, looking back to see reporters approaching the door. "Right now we have to go, okay?" 

Suwoong nodded in understanding. I slipped a helmet on myself and sat down in front of Suwoong.

"Hold on, Suwoong-ah," I started the engine and took off a second before the reporters reached me. I saw a glimps of someone familiar sneaking through the reporters. Jungkook-ssi?

- End - Your POV

"Ooooooohhh~ Smaaaarrt~" I patted his back.

"AHH it still hurts, meanie!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"Mian," I chuckled and started patting his shoulder.

"AHH THAT HURTS TOO!!!!" He exclaimed again.

"EISH WHAT EVER."

"Noonaaaa~ Can I watch tv?" Suwoong asked.

"Yeah sure," I grabbed the remote on the table and the tv, handing the remote to Suwoong.

"Gomawo!~" Suwoong smiled widely.

I ruffled his hair, "I'm going to change~"

I grabbed my luggage and my bag and went into my room.

I opened my luggage and dug through the clothes.

"Here~" I raised up a loose sleeveless shirt and some comfy shorts.

I changed right away.

"NOONAA!!!" Suwoong suddenly yelled.

"wHAT IS IT?!!" I ran out, leaving my clothes all over the floor.

"It's that weir- ani, Jungkook Hyung!" Suwoong pointed at the tv.

It was BTS performing on stage LIVE; War Of Hormones (I totally loved this era tbh Jungkook is so hawt o lord and Jimin's hair sjkcksjs and tae tae's lollipop NOPE). I was immersed in it, and my eyes were on Jungkook the whole performance. I blushed seeing how y he acted.

"I-I'm going back in my room!" I said as I rushed back into my room before either of them could notice me blushing.
I shut the door behind me and rummaged through my bag to find my phone. I had a billion messages.

//Moonbin - 4 texts//

//Sungjae - 37 texts, 6 missed calls//

Sungjae??? I scrolled down and saw a bunch of messages from unknown numbers... I opened a few of them.

//How dare you steal my precious maknae??!!??! Who do you think you are??!! Break up with him or else!!//

//You b*tch go die!! Everyone hates you anyways//

//Jungkook doesn't love you. There's  no way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ//

//Stay away from my Jungkookie!! Go kill yourself!!//

//Ew you wh*re get away from Jungkook!! I'm going to kill you!!//

Suddenly, my eyes got blurry, and something rolled down my cheek. I didn't even notice Jungkook standing in the doorway.


EW sesaengs piss me off so much like ken you not thx
Eat
They need to learn their boundaries and stuff like yu na meh
There's only a month of break left for me until I have to go back to school ew 
Kill me
Bai
I might not end this so soon actually bc it's pretty short rn
Maybe after there are like, 30 ish chpters maybe??
Anyways
Bai
Ily