Broken

We Got Married?

Taehyung's POV

"Guys," I walked outside.

"Wae? What?" Namjoon asked.

"Jungkook," I pointed back at his room.

"What about him??" Seokjin asked impatiently.

"He's... gone." Jimin came out from behind me.

"Ehh?!!!! Gone??" Namjoon, Seokjin, and Hoseok exclaimed in unison.

"Where could he have gone??" Seokjin asked, starting to pace around, worried for the maknae.

"I have no idea... Don't worry, hyung, I'm sure he just needed some air or something," Namjoon said, putting a hand on Seokjin's shoulder.

(NAMJINNNN YUS)

"I hope so..." I looked down and fiddled with the end of my shirt.

"Isn't it because of Yn? Maybe he went to look for her?" Hoseok suggested.

"Maybe... Isn't she staying with BTOB?? I recognized Sungjae's clothing on her." Jimin said, running a hand through his hair.

"Oh yeah~!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Yah yah yah isn't Yoongi friends with Ilhoon?" Seokjin asked.

"HE IS!!" Jimin exclaimed. "HYUNGGG!!!" He banged on the bathroom door.

"I'M IN THE SHOWER YOU %*€£$&!!!" Yoongi yelled back.

"HURRY UP !!! It's urgent!!" Seokjin yelled, banging on the door.

"FINE FINE IM GETTING OUT!!"

After a minute or so he stepped out with just a towel around his waist and a small towel over his hair, still dripping wet (holy eu rip Yoongi stans).

"Wha-" Yoongi started.

"YAH WHO SAID YOU COULD SWEAR?!!! HUH!!!? AND PUT ON A SHIRT!! You're going to catch a cold!!" Seokjin scolded, slapping Yoongi's shoulder.

"Did you call me out for this??" Yoongi complained, rubbing his shoulder.

"Yah just give me your phone," Namjoon said.

"Phone? Wae?" Yoongi looked at him and tilted his head.

"JUST GIVE ME IT." Namjoon said sternly.

"Fine fine," Yoongi walked back into the bathroom to grab his phone and handed it to Namjoon.

We all gathered around Namjoon with the exception of Yoongi who still had no idea what was going on.

"Now will you tell me what's going on?"

"Maknae is gone." Jimin said blankly without looking up from the phone.

"...WHAT??!!!" Yoongi exclaimed, running over to us and getting on his tippy-toes to see over us.

"Ah, here," Namjoon stopped scrolling through Yoongi's contacts at 'Il Hoon'.

He pressed call and put it on speaker.

"Yeobosayo?" Ilhoon spoke.

"Annyeonghasayo BTS Namjoon ibnida. Have you seen our maknae Jungkook by any chance?"

"No, I haven't seen him. Why? Did something happen?"

"He got into a fight with Yn earlier today and he disappeared suddenly. We thought that he'd would be looking for Yn at your guys's dorm."

"Actually, Yn left with her brother," I said.

"Really??" Jimin asked.

I nodded.

"Does Jungkook know?" Seokjin asked.

I shook my head.

"Then where could he have gone...?" Seokjin pondered.

"No idea..." Jimin said.

"Anyways thanks. Call me if you see Jungkoook then." Namjoon said info the phone

"Ah sure no problem. Bye~"

"Bye."

He hung up.

Jungkook-ah! Where are you ?

Jungkook's POV

It's dark.

Cold.

I left the dorm to go find Yn. But now I'm... God knows where. I thought I was going the right way, but now I'm completely lost. I must be going crazy or something. I smirked as I bumped into someone.

"Ah, sorry~" I joked.

"Yah! Drunkard!" The man pushed me into the wall of the building.

I scoffed, "I'm perfectly sober, don't worry heuehu."

He grabbed me by my collar and punched me square in my face. I stumbled back and hit the wall, sliding down.

"Get up, you b*stard," the guy pulled me up and kneed me in my stomach.

I coughed into my hand and clutched my stomach.

"Are you going to apologize?!" He yelled.

"For what?" I acted innocent and grimaced in pain.

"." He punched me again and threw me to the ground.

He kicked me repeatedly in my stomach. Before he left, he stepped on my shoulder, twisting his foot as he pressed down. I screamed in pain as I felt and heard my bones cracking. He scoffed and took his foot off. I clutched my shoulder and gritted my teeth.

"Don't mess with me, boy." He said and left.

I groaned silently, and slowly got up. I followed the wall to the corner of the block, clutching my shoulder. Every move was more painful than I could ever imagine. I didn't give a about me though. All that mattered was getting to Yn's house. I didn't want to lose her... No. Not again.

As the crosswalk turned green, I forced myself off the wall and started limping across the street. People sent me weird looks as I crossed. One even asked if I was okay, and if I needed to go to the hospital. I shook my head, giving myself a headache, and limped off. About halfway across, my body started to go numb. Everything spinning around me, and I couldn't walk straight.

The light turned red.

Cars started honking, but the sound was muffled by my worsening headache.

Someone called my name.

Yn?

Next thing I knew, I was flying through the air. I hit the ground, and people flooded around me. But one person I could see clearly.

Yn.

She was crying. Her hand was on my cheek. I reached up to touch her face, noticing my bloody hand. I brushed her face with my fingertips and forced a smile. She smiled back. That's all I needed to be happy.

My vision started to get blurry...

"No, Jungkook!! Don't go!! You can't!!" I heard Yn yell.

I'm sorry...

I couldn't protect you...

Your POV

I sobbed my eyes out as Jungkook got lifted into the ambulance. I wanted to get on with him, but since I wasn't related, they refused to let me on.

Frantically I ran back to my suitcases and pick up my purse that I dropped in a hurry. I dug through it and found my phone. I speed dialed number 1.

"Come on..!! Pick up!!" I half whispered, biting my lips.

"Oh sis, what's up? Did you get to the air-"

"OPPA!! Jungkook... H-he!"

"Wae? What about him?"

"He was just in an accident!!" Tears streamed down my cheeks as the scene replayed unwillingly in my head.

"Mwo?!!? Eotteoke???! What hospital is he going to??"

"**** hospital! Oppa can you go there to make sure he's alive??"

"Ehh?? Me?? What about you??"

"I... I have to catch... My flight."

My heart ached after I said those few words.

"Are you sure?? Aren't you going to regret this??"

It's for the best, I reassured myself.

"Ani."

"Okay then."

"Gomawo, oppa. Take good care of Suwoong, now that you're done with promotions. Saranghaeyo~"

Tears formed in my eyes again.

"응, arasseo I will. Have a safe trip, Sis. Don't miss me too much~"

"Y-yah!" I smiled a little, "hurry up and go to the hospital!!"

"Arasseo arasseo. I'm going!"

"Annyeong Oppa. It'll be Suwoong who I miss, not you," I whispered the last part.

"I HEARD THAT!!!"

I smiled and hung up.

I looked back to see the puddle of blood left by Jungkook.

Mianhae Oppa...

Please forget about me.

I grabbed my luggage and continued walking to the bus stop. On my way I texted Taehyung briefly, telling him what happened, and which hospital Jungkook was being sent to. I quickly shut it off and took out the battery. I sighed as I sat down at the bus stop.

Jonghyun's POV

"I HEARD THAT!!" I yelled into the phone.

Beep!

She hung up on me. Why I outta- I pretended to punch my phone. Oh! Right. Jungkook. I ran upstairs to grab a jacket.

"Are you going somewhere, hyung?" Suwoong asked at the top of the stairs.

I nodded, "I'll be back soon, okay?" I ruffled his hair.

"응! Hurry back~"

"I will~ I'm leaving now, annyeong!" I waived at Suwoong as I left.

I got on my motorcycle and headed to the hospital Yn told me Jungkook was going to. In the way I put on my mask.

When I got there, I put on a beanie and sunglasses. I walked to the front desk and asked the lady about Jungkook. She informed me that he was still in surgery in the ICU, and directed me to the waiting room outside of the unit. There I met the rest of Bangtan. I knew them pretty well. Yes, I did my research the other day. I had to know who my little sister was staying with after all.

They all seemed genuinely worried for their deongsaeng, some just sitting, and others pacing the hallway.

After about an hour, the doctor came out, informing us of Jungkook's condition. He reassured us that he was okay, and that he would live.

"But, his shoulder might take longer to recover." The doctor said.

"Wae?" Seokjin asked.

"The bones were cracked in many different places, and the ligament was torn partially."

We all gasped at the news.

"Gamsahabnida, doctor." Namjoon said as he bowed 90 degrees.

"Aha don't mention it. I pray for his quick recovery."

The doctor bowed and left. A few minutes later, they brought Jungkook out. They headed to his room as we all followed behind. The nurses set up all the machines and told us that he should wake up in a few hours, and left, stealing a few glances at us.

The boys sat all around Jungkook, two of them holding his hands.

- 4 hours later -

"Oh? He's waking up!!" Someone exclaimed.

I sat up as the other members did and looked at Jungkook. His eyes were slightly open and his fingers wiggled slowly. Then a nurse came in to check his vitals.

"He might not be able to talk yet, and his body is very fragile, so be careful," the nurse advised before she left.

"Jungkookie, are you awake??" Jimin asked.

"How are you feeling?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook's thumb slowly came up. We all smiled in relief. Taehyung softly patted the boy's head.

"Rest." Seokjin said.

He shook his head. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"Here's sone water," Yoongi handed him a glass of water, and he smiled in return.

Namjoon angled the bed up slightly so he could drink easier.

Jungkook opened his mouth again after giving the cup back to Yoongi.

"Y-y... n."


THIS IS SO DEPRESSING UGHHHH

I DIDNT PLAN FOR THE ACCIDENT TO HAPPEN I SWEAR

//cries in a corner//

I'm going to try and talk less heuheh

Anyways I started a drama recently called Yong Pal it's pretty good 👍👍

...

Nothing else to say heuehu

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*harteu*

leaving you with yoonmin heuheeh