Come Back

We Got Married?

Jungkook's POV

"Y-y... n," I squeaked out.

My hyungs all turned to look at Jonghyun.

"She's... at home." Jonghyun said.

I could tell he was lying. Question was, why?

"Eh?? At home? Wae?" Hoseok asked.

"A-ah, well, she was feeling really tired today so... She wanted to rest." Jonghyun smiled nervously.

Why is he lying?

"You should rest up too," Jimin said, "like Yoongi hyung over there," he pointed to Yoongi laying sprawled out across the row of chairs.

I chuckled, but it made my chest hurt. I winced and put a hand over my chest.

"OMO ARE YOU OKAY, KOOKIE-AH??" Seokjin asked, pushing Jimin and Hoseok out of the way to get closer to me.

I nodded and forced a smile.

"You sure?" Seokjin asked.

I nodded again.

"Rest up, okay?" Namjoon said.

Seokjin pulled the covers over me, tucking my hands under carefully.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and a nurse came in. She bowed to us and advised that my hyungs leave to let me rest. They all said goodbye to me, including Jonghyun, and left.

The nurse then came over and checked my vitals, checking the IV bag (is that what it is idk I learn all this from watching doctor stranger and yong pal heuehu). Then she started lowering the bed.

"Please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything, Jeon Jungkook-ssi." The nurse said, blushing slightly and avoiding my eyes.

I smiled, "please, call me Jungkook~"

"Ah ne," she smiled and bit her lips.

Bit her lips...

Yn...

"Then, rest well, J-Jungkook." The nurse said, breaking me out of my daze.

Soon after, I fell asleep.

As the crosswalk turned green, I forced myself off the wall and started limping across the street. People sent me weird looks as I crossed. One even asked if I was okay, and if I needed to go to the hospital. I shook my head, giving myself a headache, and limped off. About halfway across, my body started to go numb. Everything spinning around me, and I couldn't walk straight.

Across the street I spotted a girl pulling a suitcase. She looked familiar...

Could it be??

Just then, the light turned red.

Cars started honking, but the sound was muffled by my worsening headache.

Someone called my name.

Yn?

Next thing I knew, I was flying through the air. I hit the ground///

I woke up suddenly, breathing heavily.

What was Yn doing with luggages?? No way... Did she... Leave??

"NO!!" I screamed, forcing my self to get up.

Seconds later, the nurse from before came rushing in.

"ANDWAE!! You can't get up!!" She rushed over and carefully held me down.

"No! Let go!!"

"Please, come to your senses!!"

"No... No," tears started streaming down my face.

I brought my palms to my eyes as the nurse's grip loosened.

"It'll be okay, I promise. Everything will work out in the end." The nurse said.

She slowly pulled my hands away and used a tissue to wipe my tears carefully. She blushed slightly when she noticed I was looking at her.

"How are you so certain?" I asked.

The nurse got up to throw away the tissue, "there was... someone I loved."

"Loved?"

She nodded and sat down next to me again, "it was one-sided though," she chuckled. "He had... Some kind of... Brain eating virus. There was a small chance of him surviving. Even so, I would constantly pray and wish that he would recover. It was all I wanted."

"Was he important to you?"

"You could say that. He helped me get through some pretty tough times. And because of him, I experienced many new things," her eyes started to get watery, "you could say he saved my life," a tear rolled down her cheek.

Before she could wipe it away, I grabbed a tissue and wiped it.

She blushed, "t-thanks."

I smiled, "did he survive?"

She nodded, "but... he lost his memories of me. In other words, he totally forgot about me."

"Omg wae?"

"The virus destroyed a huge chunk of his brain, including most of the section that held his memories. There was a lot of other things he forgot also. But, I was happy. Even when he forgot me completely, I was happy that he survived. That was enough for me."

"Waahhhh~ You're so strong!" I gasped, making her chuckle.

"You have to stay strong too, okay??"

"응. 화이팅!" (Hwaiting!)

"화이팅! Don't give up, no matter what."

"Gomawo," I looked at her name tag.

Bo young.

"Bo Young."

She blushed hearing me say her name.

"A-ani, it's nothing. Get s-some sleep, okay?" She said and quickly slipped out the door.

Yn-ah... You'll come back to me soon, right?

Your POV
(I'm going to start bolding pov changed so it's more obvious)

Finally I landed in L.A. after hours of sitting on the plane. I cracked my back and looked for the baggage claim area. I squinted at the signs. The English was hard to read now that it's been so long. I wandered around for a few minutes, looking for the signs. I saw a few that had what looked like a picture of a baggage, but they were pointing in different directions, and had different letters. Just then someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Are you lost?" The boy that looked around my age asked (in korean).

"Uh ne... I can't read the signs very well," I chuckled nervously.

"Did you just come from the Seoul too? On that flight?" He pointed to the gate I came out of.

"Yeah! Did you?"

He nodded, "our baggage claim is that way," he pointed behind me.

"Ah, okay~ Gamsahabnida," I bowed slightly, smiling.

"Don't be so formal! I'm Joshua by the way."

(*inhuman noises* sorry my feels)

"Yn," I smiled.

"We're friends now, right?"

I nodded.

"Kaja~"

We walked together down to the baggage claim.

Luckily the luggages haven't started coming out yet.

"What does your luggage look like?" Joshua asked.

"Wae?"

"Just in case you miss it," he smiled.

"Yah. Im pretty sure I'll see my own luggage."

"Tell me~" he nudged my elbow.

"Eish! It's white with purple polka-dots. There!" I rubbed my elbow.

After a few minutes, the luggages started coming out. Joshua found his first, but it took a while for me to find mine.

"I wonder what's taking so long..." I mumbled. "Do you have another luggage?" I asked Joshua.

"Ani." He shook his head.

"Then why are you still here?"

"Waiting for you, of course. Dummy."

"Yah! I'm not a dum-"

"Oh?! Your luggage!"

Joshua suddenly ran off and came back with my luggage.

"'I'm pretty sure I'll see my own luggage'," he teased.

I blushed, "y-yah! It's because you were distracting me!"

He nodded sarcastically (can you even nod sarcastically whet even).

I walked off first. Oh no.. But where do I go now?? Aish... I put on a poker face and acted as if I knew where I was going. Out of nowhere, Joshua stuck his head in front of mine, making me stumble back. I tripped on my luggage and almost fell when he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest. My eyes widened. I stepped back and looked away, squeezing my luggage handle tightly.

He cleared his throat, "so clumsy... K-kaja."

I looked at him questioningly.

"I know you're lost, pabo." He turned around and started walking.

"L-let's go together!" I yelled after, jogging to catch up with him.

He chuckled and slung his arm around my neck.

"Y-yah !" I exclaimed, grabbing his arm.

"Do you see how many people are here??" He said, pointing around with the hand that was around my neck.

I looked around. Ah.. There are a lot of people...

We walked silently through the crowd to the exit. I took a deep breath of the air. I missed it.

"Is someone coming to pick you up? Family? Friends?" Joshua asked.

I have neither of those.

"No? Do you have somewhere to stay then?" He asked.

No.

"Yeah, of course!" I said, forcing a smile.

"Liar."

My eyes widened as I stared at him.

"Tsk, Tsk. What kind of girl comes halfway across the world to be homeless?? Follow me," he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the edge of the pavement.

"Taxi!" He called.

(Note: things said in English will be italicized (careful not to get mixed up with thoughts) while in America)

Seconds later a taxi pulled up right in front of us. Joshua let go of my wrist and opened the door.

"Get in, I'll put your luggage in the trunk," he said, pushing me towards the car.

"A-ah okay, gomawo," I got in and scooted to the other side.

After helping with the luggages, the driver got back in, "where to?"

"*insert random address* please," Joshua said.

Then we took off.


Ayeee no cliffhanger for once

This chpt was meh

BUT JOSHUAAAAAAA

BIAS WRECKER UGH

tbh everyone is a bias wrecker

I wanted to add wonwoo bc he's my bias but

He no speak engrish

I REALLLY WANT TO WRITE A SEVENTEEN FANFIC UGH

But i dont know them that well //sobs// 

Meh

I need to watch more of them ...

Anyways this was kinda depressing in the beginning but fluff ish in the end ayeeeeeee

Idek why I put that stuff with the nurse in ...

sobbing because scholar who walks the night is ending

BUT TO BE CONTINUED 

ASTRO

KIM SAE RON

SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN WATCH THAT

sign me the up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good go౦ԁ 👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌 right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀👀 👌👌Good 

idek

Tbt when i said I'd stop talking soo much

Oops

Sorry

BYE ILYYY ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️