Empty

We Got Married?

Narrative's POV
After the boy's performance of War Of Hormones, the rest of their schedules were canceled, so they were allowed to go back to their dorm. There was only one thing Jungkook was thinking about the whole ride home. Yn. When the boys got back, they were surprised to see two strangers asleep on their couch with the tv on. Jungkook recognized them and told his hyungs that they were yn's brothers. The boys all nodded and tip-toed to their own rooms.

Jungkook, on the other hand, went straight to yn's room. When he opened the door, he was surprised at what he saw. Yelling her name, he rushed over to her. The boys rushed over too, including Yn's brothers. Jimin complained that he couldn't see over the eight (HAH THE 8 IM SO FUNNY) boys that were all taller than him, earning shushes from Eomma Jin and a slap on the shoulder from Yoongi.

Taking Yn's phone, Jungkook read over some of the messages in disbelief.

"Yn!!" Jungkook yelled again, shanking Yn's shoulders.

Yn was unresponsive. She was blanked out, staring at the ground as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Eomma Jin shooed the boys off and decided to give them their privacy, closing the door. Namjoon suspected that the sesaengs had found her phone number, and were angry. Make that very angry. It was their Golden Maknae after all.

The remaining members were worried for their dongsaeng and Yn. Hoseok and Taehyung tried to cheer them up, dancing oddly and telling them corny jokes. It helped. A little.

Jungkook on the other hand, still couldn't get a response from Yn. She was lost in her thoughts, and most of all, she was in pain. Thoughts like 'What if they start threatening Jungkook too?' and 'What if he gets hurt??' filled her head.

She wasn't crying because of the messages she got, she was stronger than that. Instead, she was only worried about the wellbeing of Jungkook, as well as the members. Even her brothers were in danger too.

She knew how crazy fans could be. She even picked one of the most popular member to fall in love with. Her thoughts roamed back to the promise she made. She debated whether or not to let everyone who is dear to her suffer, or to make everything just a memory in the past, and disappear, like nothing ever happened? It's not that serious yet (talking about her and Jungkook's relationship), Yn thought. It'll be fine, right?

The thing is, tomorrow, the boys had a day off, and Jungkook had a little something-something planned for Yn. He wanted to show exactly how much Yn meant to him. He planed a date. One like no other. He finally gained the courage to ask Yn out. No, he didn't forget. This was his first love after all. Jungkook, being the shy kind, kept his plans to himself, and ended up staying until late hours at night planing, and making sure everything was perfect. But all his hard work was ruined. All because of some so-called 'fans'. Would Yn enjoy a date in this state after seeing those messages? Highly unlikely.

After a few minutes, Yn looked up at Jungkook, who's cheeks were also wet with tears that formed out of worry.

"Jung... kook." Yn managed to say.

"Yn!!" Jungkook yelled for the third time, pulling her into an embrace.

Seconds later, he felt something on his chest. It was Yn's hands, pushing him way.

She wanted to distance herself from him. Jungkook looked at her in confusion.

'Mianhae' was all she could say. Yn slipped past Jungkook and ran out, past the boys that were all sitting on the couch. All they could do was watch, as Jungkook came running after.

"Stop!" Namjoon yelled, grabbing Jungkook's arm before he got out the door.

"LET GO!!" Jungkook yelled, struggling to fee himself under Namjoon's iron grip.

The boys came to help restrain Jungkook, and pulled him back to the couch.

"STOP! LET GO!! WHY DIDNT YOU STOP HER??!!" Jungkook yelled.

"Calm down, Jungkook!" Namjoon yelled.

"No... No!!" Tears started streaming down Jungkook's face. "I don't want to loss her again!"

Eomma Jin came to the rescue and hugged Jungkook tightly, comforting him.

"Jungkook-ah. Let's just give her some space, okay? After everything that's happened, I think she just needs time alone." Jin said, rubbing Jungkook's back.

The younger cried in Jin's arms, blaming himself for not being able to protect Yn, and for not being able to do anything now.

As if he could read the younger's mind, Taehyung said 'it's not your fault.'

~

Once Yn got out of the building, she ran. Where? She had no idea. She just wanted to run. Run away from her problems. Run away from reality basically. She ran with no breaks, from dusk till dawn. The only time she stopped was when she ran into someone.

"Yn?" A male voice spoke.

Yn looked up, a hand on her forehead.

Sungjae??

Suddenly she got lightheaded, and nearly fell over. Luckily, Sungjae caught her in his arms just as she out. Sungjae assumed that it was a bad idea to bring her to the hospital because of last time... He decided to bring her to his dorm in the company building since it was near.

Sungjae's band mates recognized Yn easily, and gladly let her rest in their dorm.

All the boys gladly watched over her. They pitied her. Just a normal girl with a dream she wants to accomplish, but she suddenly got dragged into this mess. I mean, no one likes being stalked my strangers, right? It was
pretty serious too. As idols themselves, they understood the enormous stress that yn could be carrying. It was very worrisome (is that even a word whet).

The next day, yn woke up, surprised at seeing the idols by her side.

"Oh? She woke up!" Changsub said.

"Oy, Yn-ssi. Are you awake?" Minhyuk asked.

"Are you okay?" Sungjae asked, putting his hand on her forehead.

"Can you sit up?" Eunkwang asked.

"Yah yah. What's with all the questions? She's going to faint again," Ilhoon joked, making yn smile slightly.

"Oh? She smiled!" Peniel remarked, smiling back.

Yn gathered the energy to tell them that she was okay, flashing them a weak smile.

"Do you want some water?" Minhyuk asked.

Yn nodded.

"I'll get it~" Peniel said in a sing-songy voice.

The boys did their best to make yn comfortable, being almost complete strangers to her. Thankfully, yn warmed up to them quickly.

Meanwhile, Jungkook calmed down, but was still sad, angry, and confused. The boys tried to get him to play video games with them but it was no use. Jungkook refused to get up from his bed. Billions of 'what if' questions filled his head.

Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok wanted to forcefully drag him out and take him 'on a walk or something', but they were rejected by Namjoon, who said that there was no way that would do any good. In the end, they left him alone to sort his thoughts out.

At the BTOB dorm, yn luckily recovered quickly. Unlike BTS's dorm, theirs' was full of laughter and smiles. Yn just wanted to forget about Jungkook for once, and the pain that she carried. It was nice being able to joke with the members, hearing their ridiculous jokes and soothing voices.

Even with so many great people surrounding her, yn felt somewhat... Empty. She did her best to ignore this feeling and pushed it away.


wEEELLL THIS WAS DEPRESSING 
I SWEAR THERE'LL BE FLUFF SOON OKAY
BC I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS EITHER 
I'M ALL ABOUT DAT FLUFF
Anyways
300+ READDDSSS YAASS TY ILYILYILYYY SM 🍑❤️🍑❤️🍑❤️🍑❤️🍑🍪🍑❤️🍑❤️🍑❤️
YUSH
i just reread this story and
Oml
Wow
Confusing
My
Grammar
Whoa
Did
A
5
Year
Old
Write
This
Or
...
Waahahjcdjdkd idek a lot about BTOB
SORRIE
all I know is that they're all idiots
And changsub's eyesmile game is strong af 
Yup
And Iljae is a ship
Apparently 
And
Ilhoon is hawt
...
Yeup

hawt