Embarassed

We Got Married?

~~~~~ [Next] Morning
Sungjae POV

"Yn-ah." I knocked on her door lightly.

"Hm~?" She hummed sleepily.

"It's time to wake up," I slowly opened the door, revealing yn sleeping with a leg hanging over the edge of the bed and messy hair.

I chuckled at the odd sight and walked in.

"I don't wanna~ I want to sleep..." She mumbled, crossing her arms over her face.

"Yah. You lazy . It's 1 already. You still want to sleep?" I asked, sitting down on the edge of her bed.

She groaned and slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"Are you awake now?" I pinched her cheeks.

"Ahhh arasseo arasseo I'm awake," she said, pushing my hand away.

"Go wash up," I handed her my clothes. "Just.. wear these for now..."

"Really??! Gomawo~" she happily took them and went into the bathroom.

I blushed at the thought of her wearing my clothes. Hold up.. Sungjae. Do you still like her?? No way, right?? I mentally slapped myself and left her room.

"Oh Sungjae. We're leaving soon. Hurry up." Ilhoon said as he left his room.

"Eh?? Where?" I asked.

"We have a performance today, and then an interview. Didn't manager hyung tell you?" He replied.

"Ani...?!"

"Whatever. Just wear whatever. The coordi Noonas will give us or outfits later."

"A-arasseo."

I ran into my room, forgetting to close the door, and looked for something to wear. All my clothes were in a pile so it was hard to find something clean to wear.

After a few minutes I found a random t-shirt and threw it on my bed. Now pants... I spotted my pair of blue shorts sticking out from under the pile. Good enough.

I took off my shirt and threw it on my bed next to the t-shirt. I started pulling off my pants when I heard a scream. I froze.

I looked over to the door and saw what looked like Yn curled up in a ball on the floor with a towel over her head.

"Y-yah!!" I screamed.

My hyungs came running over. As usual, Minhyuk was the first one to come. He was confused at the situation at first, but his jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"Yah what's the matte-" the rest started when they came, but they immediately bursted out laughing.

I blushed and grabbed my shirt and quickly slipped it on. Aish how embarrassing!! I cried internally and pulled my pants back up.

"Hey, yn-ah, how much did you see?" Peniel asked between laughs.

"N-nothing at a-all!! I mean.. j-just a little?" Yn stuttered, trying to waddle away.

"Are you talking about the size of hi-" Ilhoon started, but was interrupted when Changsub put a hand over his mouth.

"Y-YAH!!!" I yelled as my face burned up.

"Ooo~ he's blushing!!" Eunkwang said, stirring up laughs again.

• Minhyuk POV •

While the others were busy teasing Sungjae, I crouched down and poked yn on the shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Yn turned around and pulled down her towel, not realizing that her face ended up inches from mine. She let out a cute squeal and fell back. Wait... Cute?? What am I thinking??? I blushed, realizing how I thought she was cute for a second.

"YAH!! WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG ?!!!" I heard our manager-nim yell.

"COMING!!" We yelled at the same time.

I cleared my throat, "are you okay being here alone?"

"A-ah yeah it's okay," Yn responded shyly.

"Arasseo. Annyeonghasayo," I bowed slightly at her and followed the boys who had already started leaving.

"A-ah annyeonghasayo," she bowed back, tucking her wet hair behind her ear.

I smiled and left.

• Your POV •

Minhyuk smiled at me and left. Soon after, Sungjae came out of his room, wearing the same pants as before. He didn't look at me, but when he glanced back slightly, I noticed the blush on his cheeks. I mean, who wouldn't be embarrassed, right? I scoffed.

- Flashback -

I got out of the shower and picked up Sungjae's clothes. Eheh he has such cute tastes in clothes ~ He brought me some simple sweats and a t-shirt. The t-shirt fit me better than I expected, but the sweats were baggy and long.

I pulled my pant legs up until I could see my feet, and wiggled my toes. I sighed and let go, letting them cover my feet again. I put my hands in the pockets. Suddenly, an idea popped up in my head.

I started dancing to History by EXO. After a fee sharp moves, I jabbed the towel rack and inhaled sharply.

"Are you okay in there??" Changsub asked from outside.

"A-ah yeah," I laughed nervously.

"Ah, don't forget to turn on the fan."

"Right," I switched on the fan.

I grabbed the towel and put it over my head, drying my hair. I unlocked an opened the door, walking outside. The coldness compared to in the bathroom sent shivers down my spine. I pulled the towel up a little so I could see, and glanced into the boy's rooms.

Out of nowhere, I saw Sungjae taking off his shirt, revealing his... Abs???! He didn't even close the door!!! I squealed and curled up into a ball before he pulled off his pants, covering my face with the towel. I could feel my face burning up as footsteps came from all directions.

- END -

He has ABS?!!! Sungjae seemed like the kind that wouldn't have abs... But he does! Aish yn, stop thinking about his abs already smh.

For a few hours I just sat around watching dramas on tv. I hoped for Jonghyun to bring my clothes and stuff here but there's no way he even knows I'm here. I groaned in frustration and rolled around on the couch, hanging upside down off the edge.

"AAARRGGG SO BORED!!" I screamed.

Should I go out??? But Sungjae's clothes... I looked down at the clothes I was wearing. He never wears this outside though, right? It'll be fine~

I went in Sungjae's room and found a mask. Perfect.

I put the mask on and left.

I was about to get on the bus, but then I realized I didn't have my card... I sighed and started walking down the street. Good thing the weather was kind of chilly today, or else I would've died in these sweats.. After a while, I got to the cafe.

"Can I get a caramel macchiato please?" I asked the cashier.

"Of course~ Name?" He replied back.

"Y- ani, Soo Hyun." I lied.

"Gamsahabnida~ Please wait over there," he pointed to the right.

"Ne, gamsahabnida~"

After a few minutes, they called my name and I went up and grabbed my macchiato. I took a sip and walked out happily. Now what... I looked around and spotted a pay phone. Ah! I should call Jonghyun!! Wait... I don't have any money... I sobbed internally.

In the end I went into the payphone anyway. I looked around for the cost, and spotted three quarters on top of the machine. Then I saw the cost.

$0.25 per min

Perfect. I grabbed two quarters and slipped them into the slot, dialing Jonghyun's number.

"Yeobosayo?" Jonghyun answered.

"OPPAAA!! ITS YN!!" I yelled excitedly, taking off my mask so I could talk clearer.

"YN-AH???! Where have you been?? We've been worried sick!! Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah I'm okay. Sungjae let me stay in his dorm heheh~"

"Guys again??? Don't you have any girl friends??"

"Why don't you have any?" I smirked.

"Y-YAH!! I-I'm busy! What do you want??"

"Can you come pick me up??? Pleasee?? I'm by that cafe~"

"I TOLD YOU IM BUSY!!! I HAVE TO GO, SIS-"

"Wait wait wait!!! Can you at least bring my stuff again???"

"Again?! Aren't you just going to tun away again??"

"Yah I PROMISE I won't run away~ PLEASEEE?????~"

"Yah arasseo. I'll ask my manager. I have to go now by sis~"

"Gomawo!! Annyeong Oppa~"

I turned around after putting the phone onto the handle, and was shocked at what I saw.

A HUGE crowd surrounded the phone booth. I gasped.

"You're right!! It is her!!" A girl screamed.

Then came the insults. I bit my lip and curled into a ball inside the booth. Luckily there was a lock... I put my hands on my ears trying to block out the insults, but it was no use.

Save me...

Someone ...

Jungkook...

Suddenly I heard the sounds of tires screeching, and them screams from the girls. I stood up slowly while the girls were distracted and looked over to see who it was.

My eyes widened.

It was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEUEHEUEHEEHEH WHO IS ITTTT

Sorry short chpter again...

BAI MY TOTATOES

❤️🍅❤️🍅❤️🍅❤️🍅❤️🍅❤️🍅❤️

they make me emo bye