You're An Idol??!

We Got Married?

After my 'date' with Sungjae, I decided to go to the park to meet the second person. But what should I prepare this time?? I sighed. Déjà vu...
"Perhaps, can you tell me what this guy likes?" I asked the staff.
"G-Dragon." They replied.
"Eeeh? G-Dragon? There's no way I can get him!!" I whined. "What if I just draw him? Would that be good?"
"It's your choice."
"Ah jeongmal!" (Ah really!")
Might as well... They gave me paper and some color pencils. I sat down at a table in the park we were meeting at. It took me about 20 minutes to finish my chibi drawing of G-Dragon (Middle one in the picture except sloppier 😂😂). 
"Aahhh~ It's cute, right?" I showed the crew and the camera.
I folded the paper in half like a card. What should I write this time?? I decided not to stress too much about it and only wrote a few words.

//I heard you like G-Dragon~ Cute right?^^//

I put the color pencils away and gave them back to the crew.
"He's coming soon so we'll be hiding away from here." A staff member said (staff or crew idk).
"Ah ok annyeonghasayo," I bowed.
A cameraman stayed behind and sat next to me.
"Ah, I'm scared..." I fixed my hair and brushed off my clothes.
I took the drawing and put it next to me on the seat. I looked around as I waited. There was no one around at all. They must've reserved the place or something... Then, I heard a voice. It sounded somewhat familiar... I looked around but I couldn't see anyone.
"(Y/n)?" A male voice asked from behind me.
I looked back. "Jungkook-ssi?"
"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.
"I'm on 'We Got Married'... You are too?"
He nodded. "What a coincidence!"
I laughed as the crew started coming over.
"Do you guys know each other?" One of the staff members asked.
"Yeah! She dropped her wallet while she was exercising and I returned it to her." Jungkook explained.
"I'm very clumsy, as you can tell..." I laughed nervously.
"By the way, what's that?" He asked, pointing to the card I made.
"Ah it's something I made for you," I handed him the card, "since I heard you liked G-Dragon a lot."
"Wah~ It's so cute! Did you draw this?"
I nodded.
"Wah I never knew you were such a good drawer! Gomawo~"
"Ani it's nothing," I blushed at his compliments.
Then the staff handed us a card.

//You have 2 hours to go on a date. Have fun!//

Ah here we go again...
They left us alone again with a cameraman.
"Where do you want to go?" I asked.
"Can we go biking?" He suggested.
"Around the park?"
"Yeah. And then down to the Han River~"
"You want to go there?"
"Yeah. I haven't been able to lately because I've been busy."
"With what?"
He chuckled, "schedules of course."
"Eeh? You're an idol?"
He laughed, "what else?"
"In what group??"
"Bangtan Sonyeondan (BTS)."
"Ehh? But isn't that Jeon Jungkook? Not Park Jungkook?"

//Interview: You//
Q: Were you surprised that you knew both of the guys?
A: Of course I was! Somehow, they were the two people I met last week out of all the idols there are!

Q: How didn't you know that he was an idol when you met him?
A: First of all, there was nothing that pointed to the fact that he was an idol; he was out in the daytime, and it was just him. I thought that idols would usually go out at night all covered up so no one could recognize them, or that there would be a camera following them. But Jungkook-ssi only had on sunglasses walking around by himself in broad daylight (A/N back in the chapter when they first met I said that she looked into his eyes and stuff let's just say that she could see through the lensesㅋㅋㅋㅋSorry for the confusion there...). And, he told me his name was PARK Jungkook, not Jeon Jungkook!! He looked familiar but because of that I thought it was just a coincidence. I kept insisting that he was Jeon Jungkook but he strongly denied it! Well, I guess an idol wouldn't want to give away his identity and attract attention...

//Interview: Jungkook//
Q: Were you surprised that it was her? 
A: I was! I didn't check the news or anything because I wanted everything to be a surprise and it really was!!

Q: Why were you walking around in the day?
A: Ah the day before that we were filming something, and I lost something important so I went to look for it. Of course it'd be easier to find in the sunlight than in the dark.
(Staff: 'important'?)
Ah! It was a ring! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was a ring that Jimin hyung bought for me so I didn't want to lose it! *whispers* He almost killed me when I told him I lost it >.<"

Q: Why did you lie about your identity?
A: well first of all, that day I hadn't eaten anything because we had things scheduled early morning and I didn't have time to eat. I only had a small amount of time to rest after before We were scheduled for more activities so I put finding the ring as my first priority. It was actually a pretty expensive ring ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Anyways, I returned her wallet to her house because I saw her go there, and she asked me if I had eaten yet. I said no, and she brought me inside and lectured me on how I have to eat and all that. I ended up eating there and I was almost late for my next activity ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I never found my ring...

//End of interviews//

We left and found a place that had bike rentals, and we rented a 'couple bike' (the ones with two seats)... He sat in the front so he could steer, and plus I didn't really know my way around, so I sat in the back. Thank god there was a separate set of handles so I didn't have to hold on to him... Then the crew gave us a go-pro camera on a stick. I'm guessing that since it'd be hard for the camera man to ride the bike while filming us. And since the handles that I would hold on to were stationary, then it'd be easy for me to hold the camera and film. 
"Ready?" He peeked back from the front seat.
"Yeah!" I held onto the camera with one hand and the handle with the other.
"Kaja!" We started pedaling.
Carried by the wind was the smell of his cologne. I took a deep breath. Ah... Smells nice...
"Ah, by the way..." Jungkook started.
"Hmm?" 
"You look really cute today."
"A-ah," I blushed.
I was glad that he sat in the front so he couldn't see me blush...
"Y-you're cologne smells nice..." My voice got quieter.
"Really?" He chuckled and peeked behind, "Suga Hyung got this for me. He said it has a lot of 'sweg'?? Whatever that means..."
I laughed.
"Now stop staring at my back and enjoy the scenery!" Jungkook scolded.
"Yah." I pretended to flick his head.
"I saw that."
I stuck my tongue out.
"That too."
I frowned and looked away.
"That toooo."
"I didn't do anything!!!"
He laughed, "actually I can't see anything you're doing back there."
"Heol..."
It wasn't long till we reached the Han River. It was really relaxing because of the breeze.
"Ah~ I missed this place!" Jungkook said satisfied.
"It's nice~"
"Right? My members and I used to bike here during our trainee days."
"Ah, aren't you having a comeback soon?"
"Yeah! 쩔어~"
"All your teaser photos looked really nice!"
"Which one was your favorite?"
I paused, "yours."
He blushed. How cute~
"Sing it!"
"쩔어?"
"응 (yeah)."
He took a deep breath,

"Ayo ladies & gentleman
junbiga dwaessdamyeon bureulge yeah
ttan nyeoseokdeulgwaneun dareuge
nae seutaillo nae nae nae nae seutaillo eo~" 

"Wah~ Oppa you have a really nice voice!" I complimented.
"You just noticed?" He scoffed and acted offended.
"Sing another song!"
"Ani. It's your turn."
"Ehh?! No one said we were taking turns," I whined.
"Just sing~"
I made up an excuse, "I-I'm out of breath and my voice is bad..."
"Liar. Do you want to take a break then?"
"Sure. There's a bench there."
We got off our bike and he leaned it against a tree.
"I'll go get us some drinks. Wait here~" Jungkook said.
"Ah arraseo. Hurry back," I waved.
I sat on the bench sideways with my legs hanging off the arm rest. After a while, I started mumbling to muself.
"Aish I can't sing... If he makes me sing I'm gonna cry," I chuckled at myself. "Should I practice just in case?" 
I looked around to see if there was anyone around. All clear. Just for fun I started singing No More Dream (BTS), but I coughed when I tried to get the low notes... Then I started singing Hello (Boys Republic)

Jungkook POV
I found a vending machine not far from where (y/n) was waiting. I bought a Lychee drink and a peach drink. Hopefully she likes one of these... As I walked back I heard someone singing. It was (y/n) I hid behind a tree to hear her sing longer. She has such a nice voice~ when the song ended, I crept up on her. 
"BOO *derp*" I yelled.
She screamed and almost fell off the bench. I laughed at her reaction.
"Ah YAH!" She yelled, poking my head.
"You should've seen your face!" I said in between laughs. I collapsed on the ground laughing until my stomach hurt and tears formed in my eyes. When I opened them, (y/n) was no where to be seen.
"(Y/n)?" I called out.
"BOO!" Two hands jabbed my shoulder from behind me. 
I screamed and laughed at the same time. It was (y/n).
"You should've seen your face!" She mocked and laughed.
She took the peach drink from my hand and sat on the bench. 
"Ahh it's good~" she said after taking a sip.
"Is it?" I opened the lychee drink and took a sip, "ah it is~ So what'd you do before this?" I asked her.
"Ah first we got coffee and then we saw this really scary movie! I was squeezing his arm the whole time because I was so scared," she chuckled.
"'We'?"
"Sungjae oppa. From BTOB. Do you know him?"
"Yeah..." We don't exactly get along...
"What about you?"
"What? Me?"
She nodded.
"The other girl wasn't an idol either. But, she was really... Skin-ship-y."
"'Skin-ship-y'?"
"Touchy. Anyway, she kept trying to hold my hand and everything... It was really uncomfortable..."
"Ah that must've been hard," she started patting my shoulder but stopped abruptly.
I looked at her questioningly. 
"Mian. I wasn't thinking..."
The question is what are you thinking?
"Because you said that skin-ship made you uncomfortable and stuff..."
Not when it's from you. "Ani it's fine."
"W-we should get going. Where's the bike?"
"Ah over here." I walked to it, throwing away my drink in the trash, and got on. "Aren't you coming?"
"'You two have gotten closer, and so have your seats.'" She held a card and was reading from it. 
I looked at the seat. It was only one long seat, and it looked like a normal bike. Does she have to hold on to me? I looked up and saw (y/n) with a worried visage. She was probably worried that the skin-ship would make me uncomfortable.
"I told you it's okay," I assured.
"Okay..." She hesitantly got on.
"Hold on to me."
She stayed quiet with her arms to her chest. I reached back and pulled her arms around me. Immediately she tensed up. Ah the selfie stick. I bent down and picked it up from the ground. I pried open a few of her fingers that were tightly wrapped around each other and squeezed the selfie stick into her hand.
It was probably awkward having her arms around my waist... Extremely awkward... Over time I could tell that she got more relaxed, and she leaned on my back. It was quiet for a while...
"(Y/n)?" I peeked back.
She was sleeping peacefully on my back! Somehow she was still holding the selfie stick ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I rode as smoothly as I could.


A/N This chapter was hard to write too but it came out so long ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
So apparently BTS is releasing In The Mood For Love Pt. 3 at the end of November this year?!?!?!?!!!?
Ugh it's during school T^T
BUT IM EXCITED!!!!! HOPEFULLY CYPHER PT. 4 IS THERE OR ELSE IM GONNA CRAI

My mom saw me updating and she was like "is that homework" and i was like "sure..." 

no one knows I write this stuff

atleast its not a lmao