(Beautiful) Liar

We Got Married?

Jungkook's POV

I was amazed at how pretty Yn looked. I stared at her, my cheeks burning. She looked surprised at my hair, too. Suddenly, one of my hyungs pushed me forward towards her. I looked back and saw Jimin smirking mischievously at me. I looked forward as something, or someone, bumped into me. It was Yn.

She blushed and hid her face. Up close. I examined her features up close. I noticed she was a little taller, and that her skin had grown slightly paler, her hair much longer. Slowly she peeked out from between her fingers. I smiled nervously at her.

"Just kiss already!!" Taehyung yelled.

I mentally cursed him and blushed, looking back at Yn who covered her face again.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They all started chanting.

"Y-yah, stop it. She's embarrassed..." I mumbled.

Suddenly Yn put her hands on mu shoulders and looked at me. It grew quiet. Quickly, she pecked me on my lips.

"aHhh!!~" everyone screamed as if they got shot.

I blushed and hugged Yn tightly.

"I knew you'd come back..." I said smiling.

She chuckled, "I missed you."

"I missed you, too."

"He said he missed her~ He said he missed her~~~" Hoseok annoyingly announced.

"Y-yah!" I glared at him as Yn chuckled.

I missed seeing her smile.

"Shall we go? It doesn't seem like a good idea to hang out here." Namjoon suggested.

"But my brothers-" Yn started.

"Im sure they missed you more than I did," Jonghyun smirked, "especially Jungkook."

I cleared my throat and blushed.

"Go ahead, noona! Just come see us after, okay?" Suwoong said.

"응~ Arasseo~" Yn hugged them both tightly and said goodbye.

We all headed to the van where our managers were waiting. Yn greeted them politely and sat next to me.

"Oh! I noticed you guys all dyed your hair!" Yn said, looking around at everyone.

(Let's just say their 쩔어 hairstyles, except Jungkook with his dirty blonde ish hair ❤️)

"Does it look good?" Taehyung and Jimin asked, posing awkwardly.

Yn laughed and nodded, "Your hair is really nice~" she touched the ends of Jimin's red hair. "And Taehyungie~ Curly really suits you!"

Why can't you call me 'Jungkookie' or something too?...

"Really?" Taehyung giggled, "thanks~"

"Omo. Yoongi!"

"Hmwhat?" Yoongi slurred, already falling asleep.

"Blonde!" She squealed, "it looks really good on you!!"

He chuckled and blushed slightly, "thanks."

"Namjoon~ So manly~" She complimented.

He made a v with his pointer and thumb under his chin, "why thank you~" he said goofily.

"Jin~ Handsome as usual~"

Jin smiled happily, "thank you, Yn-ah~"

I frowned, "what about me??"

She laughed, "saved the best for last," she winked. "Hmm... Let me see..."

She grabbed my chin with three fingers and turned my head every which way.

"Not bad..." She nodded approvingly and leaned in to whisper something. "y."

I bit my lip and scrunched my nose as my cheeks heated up. She smiled innocently and held my hand.

"Isn't our Jungkookie so handsome?~" Jimin cooed.

"Mm!" She nodded.

For the rest of the car ride, they sang along to the songs that came up on the radio. Surprisingly, she new almost all of them, excluding the girl group songs, even tho she'd been in America for so long. I felt relaxed listening to her voice after so long. It reminded me of when i bought her drinks and heard her sing on wgm.

-Flashback-

I found a vending machine not far from where (y/n) was waiting. I bought a Lychee drink and a peach drink. Hopefully she likes one of these... As I walked back I heard someone singing. It was (y/n) I hid behind a tree to hear her sing longer. She has such a nice voice~

-End Flashback-

I smiled thinking about it.

"Jungkook-ah!" Yn called, breaking my train of thought. "Hello? Earth to Jungkook?" She waved her hand in front of my face.

"A-ah. What?" I said.

"We're here."

"O-oh."

Before I could react, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out. The boys were waiting in the elevator, Jin and Namjoon holding the doors open. We rushed it.

"Thanks," Yn said.

"No problem," Namjoon smiled softly.

"What were you smiling at in the car, Kookie?" Jimin asked.

"Y-yah I told you not to call me that..." I pouted.

He laughed and hid behind Yoongi when I threatened to hit him if he called me that again.

The doors opened. Yn and I went first, but when we went into the dorm, we realized that the hyungs didn't follow. I looked out and saw a glimpse of Taehyung smiling cheekily as the elevator doors closed.

"Do they have schedules?" Yn asked.

"Not that I know of..."

"Maybe they forgot something in the car??"

I shrugged, "dunno."

Your POV

While I was still looking outside at the elevator, Jungkook suddenly picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck out of instinct and stared at him surprised. He bit his lip as he brought me to his room. He laid me on his bed and put his hands next to head, hovering over me.

"J-Jungkook?" I called nervously.

He leaned down and kissed me softly. He pulled back after a few seconds and touched my cheek.

"I missed you," he said.

"I missed you, too," I pulled him down and hugged him.

He dug his face into the crook of my neck, "now that I think about it, you kinda smell like cologne. Who did you stay with?"

I gulped, "j-just my friends. Why?"

He smirked and leaned in, "liar," he whispered into my ear.

He bit it softly and looked at me again, waiting for an answer.

"I'm n-not lying." I insisted.

"What's this then?" He raised up my phone.

On the screen were previews of the text messages I got.

Joshua: Did you get there safely? I miss...

Wonwoo: Did you get home alright? xxx

I gulped and grabbed my phone from him and scrunched my nose.

"Tell me. Did you kiss them?" Jungkook asked again.

I stayed silent, avoiding his eyes.

He leaned in again, "didn't I tell you, you're mine?"

I nodded slowly.

"Do I have to show you again?"

"A-ani-"

Before I could finish, he smashed his lips on mine. He kissed me over an over again, slowly going down my neck. He bit my neck slightly and kissed it, making me bite my lips.

~<<<<>>>>~
UM
LOL
i cRai

Narrative POV

Yn woke up the next morning in Jungkook's bed. She looked over, expecting him to be laying there, but instead, there was a pile of neatly stacked clothes. It was a T-shirt, underwear, and a pair of loose shorts. Noticing that she was , she quickly put them on.

She got up, but her whole body ached. She stretched slowly and brushed it off. She picked up the clothes strewn on the floor and opened the window. When she wasn't looking, Jungkook snuck into the room and hugged her from behind.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Yn nodded, not wanting to worry him.

"Are they back yet?" Yn asked, talking about Bangtan.

Jungkook shook his head, "they will be. Soon."

"Ah."

"I have to go get ready. I'll be back in a bit."

Jungkook pecked her on the cheeks and left. Yn blushed and stuck her head out the window.

She looked back and saw her phone on the ground. She squatted down and picked it up, opening her messages.

- Wonwoo -

Did you get home safely?       - 8:32
Hello?                                            - 8:37
Please answer...                        - 8:49
I'm getting worried!!              - 9:12
Yn!                                                 - 9:34

Ah sorry... I was caught up in something.
I got home safely ^^
            Don't worry~

OH MY GOD
DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS

Sorry ....

It's fine.
As long as you're safe.
I gotta go. Talk to you later.

Okay. Bye~

"Yn-ah," Jungkook called from behind her.

"Hm? Are you leaving now?" Yn asked, turning to face him.

She examined the clothes he was wearing. Jeans and a sweatshirt?? It was all in dark colors, plus he was holding a pair of sunglasses and his mask. Yn thought this was odd but brushed it off.

Jungkook nodded, "you can go home if you want. Im not gonna keep you here or something. Plus I'm pretty sure your brothers miss you a lot. Just be careful on your way, okay?"

Yn nodded and smiled, "네, 오빠~" (okay oppa)

Jungkook blushed hearing her call him 'oppa' and hugged her tightly. I'll call you when I'm done, okay?"

Yn nodded and smiled.

"Hurry up, Jungkook!!" Jimin yelled from outside.

"I'm coming!!" Jungkook yelled back.

He smiled at Yn and touched her cheek before taking off in a hurry. Yn rushed out with him just in time to say goodbye to the rest of Bangtan as they left.

Yn got out her phone and told Jonghyun that she was coming soon. Yn grabbed her bags, borrowing some of Jungkook's clothes to disguise herself. He headed to the nearby bus stop and sat there to wait.

"Yn-ah?" A familiar voice called.


OMG ASOVGADKEIJOL GOT7'S NEW MV IM-

YUGYEOM LOOKED V HOT 

AND THEN THERE WAS BAMBAM WITH HIS CHOKER DSFDJNOAWGIRKJ

 :3

AND JB IS NATURALLY HOT AF SAME WITH MARK AND JACKSON (MARKSON)

but jr and youngjae were just rlly cute :3

(i couldn't find one for bambam and the jb one was v low quality sO)

GO WATCH THE MV IF YOU HAVEEENNTTTTT

OH YEAh just btw the next chpt will be the last :')